ONN – ZENNIE62MEDIA At Super Bowl LIV, Las Vegas Stadium, Kobe Bryant, Jerry Brown Dissed Poor Oaklanders
A wide-ranging YouTube live on Zennie62 for Tuesday night. We talked about my upcoming trip to cover Super Bowl LIV Week in Miami. Then, reviewed the latest Las Vegas Stadium news, including the ahead-of-schedule seat installation process, and got news from a text that needs to be confirmed: the Oakland Raiders reportedly missed payment deadline on the $600 million Bank of America Loan, and had to turn to the NFL for help.
The only recent action that seems to support that text I received, is where the NFL extended debt to the Raiders in December. The story was made to look all-nice by explaining that the additional $252 million in Las Vegas Stadium / Allegiant Stadium personal seat license revenue would help pay that NFL debt off. The real question was why was the debt needed? Now we seem to know the answer, if that news is true.
One thing that’s true is the Oakland Raiders sought out Bank Of America’s Elliot McCabe’s help after Sheldon Adelson publicly severed their business relationship, when he realized Davis and Raiders President Marc Badain cut him out of any sharing of stadium revenue. (Something I believe was a fake story designed to help Davis land NFL Owner approval – with the most casino owner of all trying to buy in to the league via the Raiders (and for his kids and did have Jerry Jones on his side), the prospects of a solid favorable NFL Owner vote were only hopeful. With it looking like Adelson was out, the NFL Owner votes came flying in – all save for Miami Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross. Ross personally told me he didn’t think the Raiders had any money to successfully pull off a stadium build in Las Vegas. Period.
Love to know what Ross thinks now.
Jerry Brown Pops Off About Disliking Poor Oaklanders And Affordable Housing Sullying His 10 K Project In Oakland
Finally, former California Governor and Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown basically took time to dis poor (and does he think black) Oaklanders during an interview with Scott Shafer on KQED during a series of 40 hours of recorded talks done in January of this year. In his blog called 48 Hills, former Bay Guardian editor Tim Redmond wrote that Brown “sounded like Donald Trump”.
Brown said that his 10K Project (which I worked on) with its goal of bringing 10,000 new residents to Oakland was really about bringing 10,000 rich new residents. Brown said that if he allowed affordable housing and Section 8 housing, the poor people who lived there wouldn’t have enough money to spend around; he wanted people with money (read: white) living in downtown Oakland and dining and enjoying the upscale restaurants and entertainment venues he prized. Have doubts Jerry said that? Listen to this segment called “Direct Action”: https://www.kqed.org/news/11795095/direct-action
He said he didn’t want to require builders to add subsidized housing because “people who want the government to pay for their medicine and their housing, that’s not how we’ve been doing it in this country.” Well, don’t expect Brown to back Bernie Sanders, at least at this writing.
That squares with other classist and racist comments Brown made in 1999 and 2002, and mentioned in my Oakland News Now post called “Oakland 2020”. Brown started his run for Mayor of Oakland by attacking what he and Salon columnist Joan Walsh called a “racial spoils system”, then he basically said there were too many blacks in department head positions in Oakland!
So, would those elected officials who sought Jerry Brown’s endorsement please stand up!
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Zennie Abraham Live On WKDEEFM.ORG Talking Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Ballpark Issue
- Inside Fairyland Park, Lake Merritt Oakland.
- Letter From Oakland City Council Leaders To MLB Commissioner On A’s Howard Terminal Project
- Oakland City Council Leadership Sends Nasty Letter To MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Ballpark
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back: Bike Oakland: Redwood Rd & Park, Skyline, Leona Canyon
- Elizabeth Olsen Reunited With Anthony Mackie At MTV Awards 2021
- Kathryn Hahn Wins Best Villain For WandaVision At MTV Awards 2021
- Conservative Commentator Candace Owens May Run For President
- Howard Terminal Or Bust Dave Kaval Is Right Because Oakland A’s Have No Place To Go
- Vanessa Bryant Hall of Fame Speech | Kobe Bryant NBA Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
- Browns owners unveil new proposal for Cleveland lakefront
- The Optimistic Oakland A’s Report By Michelle Milliken – May 16,2021
- Asian woman spit on at red light in Oakland
- Las Vegas Raiders 2021 NFL Schedule Review Livestream At Zennie62 YouTube
- Golden Gate Bridge daredevils sought
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- Hearst Media Services Uses San Francisco Chronicle For Reputation Management Services
- Warriors Steph Curry Highlights: Uses His Head In An Unusual Way To Score On Grizzlies Kyle Anderson
- Naismith SCHOOLS Cooperstown With Its 2021 Basketball Hall Of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinudo
- Oakland Youth Beat To Host Creating in Place Virtual Screening Party, Fundraiser