Oakland News Now – Zennie Abraham On Zennie62Media, Inc.’s New Corporate Directive – Media Acquisition – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Zennie Abraham On Zennie62Media, Inc.’s New Corporate Directive – Media Acquisition
Zennie62Media, Inc is rapidly approaching its second birthday, which is December 19th, 2021.
it has occurred to me as CEO that the way media is changing is so fast that the best way to grow the firm is not just by platform or client list growth, but by buying other media platforms.
You see, what’s happening in media today is that organizations are growing and then declining at a rapid rate. Take a look at Clubhouse, which skyrocketed in size of users in a few months, only to flatline. Even the changes made to the platform are not causing the hocket-stick-like-growth to return. I can point to a number of examples in media, and all follow the bell-curve pattern of birth, growth, level, then flatline.
As the website shows, Zennie62Media, Inc was always planned as a firm that would buy other media companies. But now, I have decided to make that a cornerstone of what we do. It gives us a reason to formally look the media landscape and ask what’s out there that we should be involved in, and that will allow us to grow our reach for our users, fans, clients, and investors?
I am fearful that Zennie62Media, Inc will be trapped in our own approach and not able to grow with the World. This gives us that ability to grow. I will be seeking new partners and investors to achieve this objective. If you want to play in the future – because that’s what we will be doing – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As to where I got this idea from, I was reading about what Eric Grubman, the former NFL executive in charge of team relocation and yes, including the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas, was doing. He is chairman of Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp.
Sports Entertainment Acquisition Corp says it’s a “blank check company” that “Delaware corporation and formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses”. The fund-raising model is called a “special purpose acquisition company” – but the difference is that Zennie62Media, Inc has a business plan which informs what companies we seek partnerships with – specifically online media companies.
Going forward, we may be able to achieve our objective without wholesale pivoting to become a “special purpose acquisition company”. We may have to spinoff a firm that’s a wholely-owned subsidiary. But that’s details we will work out. I am even more excited for the future of Zennie62Media, Inc.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Readout of Vice President Kamala Harris’s Meeting with Prime Minister Boris Johnson of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland September 22, 2021
- Oakland Rapper Spideyy Respond To Snitching Allegations Ig Interview ( Exclusive) W/ @Dcbabydraco September 22, 2021
- Walmart Billionaire to Build $400 Billion Utopian City in the Desert September 22, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs Arizona Diamondbacks Highlights September 20 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021 September 21, 2021
- Richard Buckley, Fashion Editor and Husband to Tom Ford, Dead at 72 | PEOPLE September 21, 2021
- Gabby Petito Remains Confirmed, Initial Autopsy Reveals Death A Homicide September 21, 2021
- Autopsy confirms: Gabby Petito’s body found in Wyoming September 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Should Be Ranked Higher On The NFL Power Rankings List By Eric Pangilinan September 21, 2021
- Willie Garson RIP – Interviewed Sex In The City, Hawaii 5-0 Actor In 2016 At Night Oscars Party September 21, 2021
- American Home Shield CEO Rex Tibbons Should Know How His Firm Gave My Mom Bad Fitting Dishwasher September 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Corner Back Nate Hobbs Ranked One Of The Best Defense Rookie By Eric Pangilinan September 21, 2021
- Drone Video Shows Haitian Migrants on Texas Border September 21, 2021
- Nearly 8,000 Haitian migrants removed from Del Rio | A look at the Texas-Mexico border September 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign Offensive Linemen Jake Burton By Eric Pangilinan September 21, 2021
- John Walsh On Gabby Petito, Brian Laundrie Sighting? TikTokers, Arches Park Ranger – iCkEdMeL September 21, 2021
- Gabby Petito, Brian Laundrie fight footage ‘terrified’ John Walsh | New York Post September 21, 2021
- Oakland Vlogger Jordyn Bradley’s Oakland Apartment Tour September 21, 2021
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back – Bike Oakland: MacArthur Blvd Westbound, Laurel to Uptown September 21, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders QB Derek Carr Leads The NFL In Passing Yards Carr MVP Candidate By Eric Pangilinan September 21, 2021
- New Orleans Saints Caesar’s Superdome Roof Fire Reported With Video – Cause Not Known September 21, 2021
- City Council President Nikki Fortunato Bas On Video Interview By Oakland Rising September 21, 2021
- Kyle Shanahan Recaps 49ers Week 2 Win vs. Eagles September 21, 2021
- Senior citizen, teen girl punched in head in unprovoked attacks in San Francisco September 21, 2021
- Mensho Tokyo | Best Ramen in San Francisco | Spicy Tori Paitan #short September 21, 2021
- 05/10 Monday Meals: Just Recovery Budget – Reimagining Public Safety September 21, 2021