Wizama Opens its Platform Game Designers to Reinvent Gaming: From Unique Creations to the Ultimate Game Classics!
Wizama launches a platform for creators, developers, to develop, create their own video games on the SquareOne® and earn profits from it.
Wizama, the start-up that successfully launched the Square One board gaming console on Kickstarter, is pleased to announce the opening of its platform to all game developers, studios, and creatives who wish to create their own games or bring to life the classics. SquareOne revolutionizes how we play together. Combining traditional board games and video games, it’s a game playground with the best of what physical and digital games can offer. Developers can now share their videogame ideas exclusively or simply experiment their creative talents! The Wizama platform provides all the necessary tools: the developer kit, a game test simulator, the support, a game life cycle management tool, games sales monitoring tools and, of course, the earnings. A specific section allows to order the necessary equipment.
SQUAREONE®: The multiverse console which allows to create a new generation of games in any style
Crystal Bay, Broken Thread, Ludo, Labyrinth, Cthulhu Wars, etc. More than twenty games are already being integrated into SquareOne®. Today, Wizama gives all developers and creatives the opportunity to make their own game for SquareOne®. To make it happen, there is nothing easier, as the access to the development platform is free.
Specifically, the platform gives access to a developer kit, a simulator, a support, a store for ordering the equipment required for game testing, a system to monitor the games’ life cycle, the sales and financial gain. The creators will also have the chance to integrate their contents into the Wizama store and decide on the selling price. They will receive up to 75% of the profits, giving them a good opportunity to earn, create on a new platform and to unleash their imagination.
All gaming categories are accepted, to suit families, friends, fans and any gaming enthusiasts.
According to Franck Botta, co-founder of Wizama: “Opening our platform to developers and creators is a milestone for our company! Now, they can all invent any games and bring them to life on a new type of console which combines video games and board games for new ways of playing. SquareOne is dedicated to everybody, from players to creators. “
A devkit available on Indiegogo which sets no boundaries
To optimize the creators’ experience, the design process, and the sales, the developer kit is available in pre-sale on Indiegogo. This devkit gives access to an SDK and premium support for 12 months, from the conception phase to the game’s release and effective sales.
SquareOne: A powerful technology for a 360° game experience
The SquareOne console’s experience is inspired by traditional board games while also infusing the perfect amount of the video game experience. It’s the promise of a new gaming world through an interactive and immersive experience thanks to IoT. SquareOne® is the first of its kind: unlike other gaming consoles it doesn’t require additional devices like a TV or computer to play and doesn’t need game disks, smartphones or additional applications to play either.
Wizama created a new gaming universe to connect families or friends by offering a pleasant experience, around the console or remotely, online, with new friends from all over the world.
SquareOne® from Wizama is available via Indiegogo and will officially launch late 2021. For additional information, please visit Wizama.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Wizama is a startup created in 2017 by Franck Botta, CEO, Florent Guitton, COO and Damien Botta, Associate Director General. Games have always been part of their lives. Wizama thus created a board game console, combining board games with video games, and imagining new ways of playing together. The company won the CES Innovation Award and the IFA UX Design Award in 2019 and it was finalist at the Electronica Award 2018. The company is based in Brittany (France).
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Amy Trask Bio & Hype Video For Amy Trask Talk On Las Vegas Raiders And Oakland Raiders Culture. September 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Running Back Josh Jacobs Ruled Out For Week Two Vs The Steelers By Eric Pangilinan September 17, 2021
- LIVE: New Orleans Saints Player Interviews 9/17/21 Week 2 vs. Panthers September 17, 2021
- Pat McAfee Talks To Tyrod Taylor About Move To Texans, Very Unfortunate Career Path September 17, 2021
- BTS – Permission To Dance in the Live Lounge September 17, 2021
- BTS Announce ‘Permission to Dance’ Online Livestream Concert Event | Billboard News September 17, 2021
- 2017 BMW i3 Range Extender Hatchback Hayward Oakland San Jose Fremont Stockton September 17, 2021
- 2018 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Coupe Hayward Oakland San Jose Fremont Stockton September 17, 2021
- Former AD20 Candidate, Union Organizer Alexis Villalobos Endorses Jennifer Esteen for Assembly September 17, 2021
- Gus Bradley, Greg Olson, Johnathan Abram and Jermaine Eluemunor Presser – 9.16.21 | Raiders September 17, 2021
- Oakland Coliseum JPA Board Meeting Livestream For Friday September 17th 2021 September 17, 2021
- Gabby Petito update: What the final text to her mother said September 17, 2021
- What Is Shiba Inu Coin? | What Is Shiba Inu Coin Used For | Shiba Inu Coin Explained | Simplilearn September 17, 2021
- How Much Will $100 In SHIBA INU Tokens Be In December 2021 Shiba Inu | Price Prediction Simulation September 17, 2021
- Shiba Inu: Dogecoin Killer?? Meme or Something More? 🐶 September 17, 2021
- What Crypto Whales Just Did With Shiba Inu And Why We Must Pay Attention September 17, 2021
- Brian Laundrie’s sister speaks out on Gabby Petito’s disappearance September 17, 2021
- Cat Brooks Guest at Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting September 16, 2021 September 17, 2021
- Oakland Roots to Become Climate Positive by 2022 in Partnership with East Bay Community Energy September 17, 2021
- Amtrak San Joaquin #716 train at Oakland Jack London Square Oakland California September 17, 2021
- Can Homeowners In The U.S. Afford Climate Change? September 17, 2021
- Massive Flash Floods in Washington DC 9/16/2021 September 17, 2021
- Live View of Inspiration4 Dragon Tracker | Cupola View September 17, 2021
- FBI, Bay Area Law Enforcement Take Down Leaders of Infamous Crime Organization September 17, 2021
- Cadillac Sedan Deville on 22″ Gold Zeniths & Vogues from Oakland, Ca EP131 September 17, 2021