ONN – Why Does SF Chronicle Oppose Oakland Sports Public Money, But Not For San Francisco? – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Why Does SF Chronicle Oppose Oakland Sports Public Money, But Not For San Francisco?
This has gone on for decades and back to when I tried to bring the 2005 Super Bowl to Oakland from 1999 to 2000. Enough of this so-called journalism. Why does the San Francisco Chronicle always oppose Oakland Sports venue project public money, but remains silent in the case of San Francisco?
There is no record or memory of the San Francisco Chronicle writing multiple times against the use of public money at Mission Bay for the Golden State Warriors Arena. There’s no sign of the San Francisco Chronicle taking up keyboard arms on various occasions against San Francisco for using public money in the case of the SF Giants Ballpark.
Oakland? Completely different story. Super Bowl Bid. No. At the Golden State Warriors SF Arena event in 2012, the SF Chronicle was all but pushing the Warriors out of Oakland and to San Francisco. San Francisco Super Bowl Bid? SF Chronicle was all in, and bent over backwards not to mention my work, or Oakland.
Is Zennie62Media competition Hearst Media Services behind all of this? What’s Hearst Media Services? Watch the vlog, then stay tuned for part two, below. Then know this: The Bay Area New Group, the SF Chronicle’s competitor via The Mercury News and the East Bay Times (once called The Oakland Tribune until 2011), also has a competing organization to Hearst Media Services called “Bay Area News Group: Bay Area Digital Marketing Company”. In fact, that name appears under the firm’s standard web address bayareanewsgroup.com.
What the Bay Area New Group’s saying out loud is they make money by providing the same digital services that Hearst Media Services does, but, unlike the firm that uses the SF Chron as its platform, they do not include “reputation management”. And “reputation management” is “online reputation management” or “the practice of crafting strategies that shape or influence the public perception of an organization, individual or other entity”. But, as you’re about to see, the Bay Area New Group actually does provide “reputation management” services, even though they don’t tell you they do.
The Bay Area New Group Smoking Gun Evidence
I happened to find this online reference after searching for “Bay Area New Group” and “reputation management” in Google, and nine organic (no advertising) results down the first page of the search:
Bay Area News Group | Digital First Media Digital Advertising …
https://www.smartrecruiters.com › 78915255-digital-ad…
Responsibilities include selling digital display ads, mobile, email, search, SEO/SEM, social media, reputation management, daily deals, online directories, and …
Here’s the screenshot:
And a click on the result reveals the following language:
Bay Area News Group and Northern California Community Newspaper Group are part of Digital First Media – a leader in digital media and advertising in the U.S. San Jose Mercury News, Contra Costa Times and Oakland Tribune are the flagships of our near 30 publications in Northern California. We have a combined reach of 2.7 million adults every week and our websites draw over 9 million unique visitors a month. Our papers carry a history of providing quality news and information to the, culturally and economically important, Bay Area. And we continue to provide effective advertising with fully integrated multimedia solutions for our advertisers. We provide online, print, and mobile advertising solutions to businesses on a local, regional, and national level. Bay Area News Group offers the most powerful media buy in America’s 5th largest market.
Sales Account Executive – Digital Advertising and New Business Development Monterey
Digital Sales Executives are responsible for developing new digital business, creating innovative digital media sales plans and exhibiting expertise in digital marketing solutions. Our new business development team represents our newest and most innovative products in digital media backed by our parent company, Digital First Media. Responsibilities include selling digital display ads, mobile, email, search, SEO/SEM, social media, reputation management, daily deals, online directories, and more. The position demands an entrepreneurial minded individual with high energy and strong motivation to sell. A strong candidate will have excellent sales and closing skills both on phone and in person. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of digital ad sales success, fierce work ethic, excellent communication skills and understanding of digital media, mobile and SEO advertising solutions.
We provide formal training, resources, and support to help you succeed. Laptop, mileage reimbursement, medical/dental benefits, 401K, paid holidays and vacation. Compensation consists of a base salary plus monthly performance-based commissions. This position is based in Monterey, CA.
So, in other words, Digital First Media, the firm owned by the hedge fund organization Alden Global Capital and that owns Bay Area News Group and Northern California Community Newspaper Group, and San Jose Mercury News, Contra Costa Times and Oakland Tribune (note that), also provides reputation management services.
The answer is that Bay Area News Group does provide a wide-range of digital marketing services, including reputation management. Moreover, BANG has provided digital marketing services since 2013. Want more proof, just click here.
So, who are the reputation management clients of the firm that owns the San Jose Mercury News, Contra Costa Times and Oakland Tribune and has “90 local news and information web sites and mobile apps offering rich multimedia experiences across the nation”? Is it fair to wonder if a certain organization opposed to The Howard Terminal Ballpark Project might be one of those clients? Is that true for Hearst Media Services, too?
Considering the way some of these folks have personally picked on me, and really just because I am an independent black blogger who doesn’t toe their line of thinking on a subject, I am Oakland-hella enjoying this! Always good to take time to bat down racism! And, by the way, I noticed that’s not an active job listing, which means Digital First Media’s provided reputation management services for a while, now. Wow. Talk about Wow.
Look, it’s time to stop playing games: both the San Francisco Chronicle and The Bay Area New Group owners know one can’t make money in media just by subscriptions and advertisements, any more. That ship sailed. Why not just admit they take on the same kind of work that Zennie62Media, Inc. does and name their clients as Zennie62Media does (like Insight Terminal Solutions in the case of the Oakland Bulk and Oversized Terminal), rather that have their folks attack me? And why is the SF Bay Area white media so bent on ignoring this fact, attacking me, and not telling the public the real truth? Is it that they want to work for the Bay Area News Group and Hearst Media Services so bad they will avoid telling this truth? Come on, take the red pill.
And now you see the importance of independent black-owned media in Oakland and the United States. There’s more than one perspective and more than one truth. They tried to blast me for starting a real, live, company that does what they do. And think about reputation management in the context of how black folks have been negatively portrayed in American white-owned media in history. It’s time for media from a black-owned media company view. It’s time that African Americans enjoyed the services of positive reputation management in media, too. Don’t you think? Now, I have pulled you out of The Matrix.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland A’s PITCHER Sergio Romo drops his PANTS during inspection by umpire for FOREIGN substances
- City Auditor Pt1 Courtney Ruby, Oakland City Auditor, All About Community, June 8, 2021
- Boxing Keith Thurman Says Pacquiao Fist Feel Like a Rock Spence Better Listen – By Eric Pangilinan
- Atlanta Hawks Upset Milwaukee Bucks 116-113 To Win NBA East Finals Game 1
- Sonic The Hedgehog Celebrates It’s 30th Anniversary As A Franchise, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Hawks Trae Young Shimmy Scores Three vs Bucks NBA Playoffs Game 1 2021
- Raiders Josh Jacobs Was Not happy Losing Hudson And Jackson – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Oscar De La Hoya Coming Out Of Retirement- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Derek Carr Supports Teammate Carl Nassib – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Receiver John Brown Building Chemistry With QB Derek Carr
- John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison
- Loki Lamentis Review Recap – By Jessica Dwyer
- Loki Episode 3: Does The Ark Reference Have Symbolic Meaning To Noah’s Ark? By Joseph Armendariz
- 2412 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA 94601
- Bike Oakland/Alameda: Bay Trail & Bay Farm Island
- Oakland City Budget 2021-23: Oakland City Council President Bas Presents Amendments
- 2020 USWNT U.S. Olympics Women’s Soccer Team Announced June 23 2021
- IKEA in Atlanta Under Fire For Juneteenth Celebration Menu By Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Is Bisexual Says Director Kate Herron – But What Would Thor Say About That?
- My Cryptocurrency Portfolio Is Up Today, June 23 2021; Changed Its Composition. What Works For You?
Oakland News Now Archives
- California eviction moratorium still in limbo ahead of June 30 expiration – San Francisco Chronicle
- Adams leads in NYC mayoral primary but 2 others have a shot – theday.com
- Giant Crane To Pass Under Golden Gate Bridge En Route To Oakland – Patch.com
- Oakland Police Department using de-escalation simulator to train officers on use of force – California News Times
- Oakland A’s minor-league updates: Who’s making the case for a promotion? – The Mercury News
- Photos: Rally and vigil follows Juneteenth shooting at Lake Merritt – The Oaklandside
- Gwyneth Paltrow Probably Didn’t Write This Guide to What’s Cool and New in SF – Flipboard
- Crystal Teahon Obituary (1941 – 2021) – Cordes Lakes, AZ – Custer County Chief – Legacy.com
- East Bay Assembly candidates lay out LGBTQ plans – Bay Area Reporter, America’s highest circulation LGBT newspaper
- Cruise ships are back in business, but new rules mean changes – CNET