“White Privilege Tax” Video: Mark Dice Ignorant Of American History, Black History, Too
From YouTube Channel: July 25, 2015 at 06:30PM
ONN – “White Privilege Tax” Video: Mark Dice Ignorant Of American History, Black History, Too
Mark Dice is a YouTuber who made an insulting video on his channel, where he shows himself wasting good time walking around San Diego, asking anyone black he encounters for signatures for a “White Privilege Tax”. In this act, Mark Dice insults the people he interviews, shows he’s racist, and demonstrates total ignorance of black and American History – let alone his own origins. He also proves he does not understand the reparations discussion.
The couch-potato “conservatives” who like his video are insulting to true conservatives. Racism and slavery are crimes against humanity; to support either one is to admit that one is a law-breaker. Keep that in mind. One can be against reparations but understand the reason for the idea of reparations; Mark Dice and his fans don’t understand the reason – which means they’re really behind the intellectual 8-ball.
My reasons for my claims are in the video. Moreover, if someone black says you’re racist, don’t tell them you;’re not. It’s insulting to their intelligence and history.
Mark Dice is not a true conservative, who favors free enterprise and private ownership, but a person motivated by an unhealthy dislike for an increasingly diverse society. He does not understand or know the conservative foundations of mathematical economics or policy analysis, and has no idea how to build analytical models of government spending effectiveness. In my opinion, Dice’s sole motivation for media production is based on race-related topics in popular culture, nothing more. In my view, if he has a following, it’s only to those who have to have someone to hate. Very sad.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave
- Port of Oakland Trade Boom: Wan Hai Lines Connects U.S. And Asia In 2021
- Oakland City Budget Forgets Cybersecurity As USA’s Largest Pipeline Gets Ransomwared
- Oakland City Council President Nikki Fortunato Bas On Mayor Schaaf’s Budget
- Oakland Adams Point Apartment Target Of Would Be Robber Caught-On-Camera Mother’s Day Evening
- Elon Musk Wario – Wario Is Elon Musk On SNL And Vinny Lospinuso Shares His Vlog Thoughts
- Star Trek’s Lt. Uhura Nichelle Nichols On Meeting President Obama
- Happy Mother’s Day, Today, Everyone! Enjoy Your Mom!
- Grand Lake Theater Marquee In Oakland Says Wait Almost Over, Reopens Late May 2021
- Fata Fut News: Today Top Trending News | 11 AM | 9 May 2021 – TV9
- New Trending Instagram Reels Videos | All Famous TikTok Star | Today Viral Insta Reels | Insta Reels
- Mount Zion Oakland Mother’s Day Church Service 2021
- Home For Sale At 9124 Lawlor St Oakland, CA