ONN – Does Washington Post Redskins Sexual Harassment Story Mean Jeff Bezos Wants Team From Dan Snyder?
The Washington Post story of sexual harrassment and verbal abuse claims at the once-Washington Redskins is horrible. 15 women have come forward to talk to The Washington Post about what they experienced while working for the NFL organization. Moreover, The Post reports that the claims “span most of Daniel Snyder’s tenure as owner, running from 2006 to 2019”.
So, for some reason this blogger’s spider sense started to tingle. And the image came into my head of a smiling Jeff Bezos in NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s luxury box for Super Bowl LIII. On Twitter, many speculated why Bezos would be there, but the guesses were not linked to possible future NFL ownership.
But then, as I searched further, reports connecting Jeff Bezos with the now-former Washington Redskins surfaced; speculation, as far back at 2013, that he could be the Redskins next owner.
And then there was a column stating that the best way to get Washington Redskins Owner Daniel Snyder to change the name is to pay him. That too was as far back at 2013.
But the kicker is that Jeff Bezos now lives in Washington D.C., and already owns The Washington Post. Indeed, he bought the Washington Post in, you guessed it, 2013, and for $250 million.
Now, come back to the recent posts linking Jeff Bezos as future owner of the Washington NFL Team, yet again. I think Jeff engineered that story. While there’s no evidence of The Washington Post using checkbook journalism, the possibility that it happened just feels right enough to consider. That, in no way, diminishes the stories of what happened to the 15 women who were the victims of sexual harassment at all. But you can’t ask that many people to take a risk and talk, especially in the middle of a pandemic.
The payoff for the NFL in landing Jeff Bezos as the new Washington NFL Team Owner would be gigantic. The world richest man buying the Washington NFL Team for, well, possibly for $3 billion, or perhaps even $4 billion, would be an enormous coup for Commissioner Goodell, and bring home the monetary bacon for NFL team owners. And in the middle of the Pandemic, no less.
Something to keep a very close eye on.
Stay tuned for more.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- City of Oakland, Partners, Welcome New Brooklyn Basin Affordable Housing Units Residents
- VP Kamala Harris On Diplomacy With Mexico Northern Triangle Countries During Press Gaggle
- Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings | Official Teaser
- Oakland Schools News: OEA & OUSD Reach Tentative Agreement On 21-22 School Year Calendar
- Rusty Hardin, Deshaun Watson Lawyer, Asserts Client’s Innocence In Statement After Filing Response
- WhereDoWeGoOakland Is An Oakland Success By Derrick Soo
- Texans QB Deshaun Watson Answer To 22 Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Details Lies, Money Grab
- First Flight of the Ingenuity Mars Helicopter: Live from Mission Control
- LIVE: Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team — 4/19/21
- WHITE HOUSE LIVE CAM – Washington D.C. | USA | earthTV®
- USS Oakland (LCS-24) Commissioning Ceremony
- Capolow Talks Oakland, The Bay Area, Having His Own Strain, Signing To Cinematic
- USS Oakland (LCS 24) Joins the Fleet
- Daunte Wright and Adam Toledo Protest – Oakland 4/16
- Oakland A’s 2021 Final Out and Win Celebration VS Detroit Tigers 4/17/21
- Oakland Pre-K Through 6th Grade Classes Set to Reopen Monday
- Port of Oakland Drone Flight 4K
- Resurrection Oakland Church | April 18, 2021. 10am
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft V3 Livestream By Zennie62Media For April 18th
- Katy Perry Backs That Ass Up To Shocked Luke Bryan On American Idol