United Airlines – Engine On Fire From United Airlines Flight 328 Bound For Honolulu, Parts Dropped In Denver
From YouTube Channel: February 20, 2021 at 05:18PM
ONN – United Airlines – Engine On Fire From United Airlines Flight 328 Bound For Honolulu, Parts Dropped In Denver
This engine video was from the1six3’s on Instagram, who wrote “An engine on United flight 328 bound for Honolulu Hawaii caught fire. Part of the engine landed on a home in Denver. Lucky the plane landed safely (via: michaelagiulia/Twitter).
Cory Michael Klements on Instagram reported that “777 Engine lands near my parents’ house”.
“A United 777 engine landed on my parents’ front yard. Thankfully everyone including the dogs are safe. Drove up here from Denver immediately after seeing this on my mom’s Facebook.
The “front yard” is located in Bloomfield, Colorado. The airplane just took off from Denver International Airport, and bound for Honolulu.
Rex Chapman posted this Twitter video of the United Airlines 777 engine parts falling from the sky:
United Airlines Boeing 777 operating as flight 328 flying from Denver – Honolulu suffered a serious engine failure on takeoff.
It made an emergency landing and everyone is ok.
Check out these pieces of the engine falling from the sky…pic.twitter.com/1IyBj6Nlf2
— Rex Chapman?? (@RexChapman) February 20, 2021
The official report is that a spokeswoman representing Denver International Airport reported United Airlines Flight 328 bound for Honolulu experienced an engine issue and returned to the airport. That was from NBC affiliate KUSA. United Airline reported that about 231 people, including a crew of 10 were on board the Boeing 777, and no one was injured.
The plane’s pilot told air traffic control that they were experiencing an “engine failure” after reporting a “heavy mayday.”
Emergency medical services were sent toward the airport at the time of the incident after receiving a call of a possible engine fire.
Here’s a video of the plane from on the ground, where you can see the engine on fire:
A United Airlines 777 was circling the metro area dropping debris as it prepared for an emergency landing in #Denver.
We’re told this was a 777 headed to Hawaii. Unconfirmed.
Pic here from Bennett, 8mi south of I-70
— Dillon Thomas (@DillonMThomas) February 20, 2021
Here’s a set of photos of the engine after the 777 landed in Denver:
Pictures from the ground show the engine on United 328 absolutely destroyed. The engine was on fire in the air. We understand that it is a Boeing 777 on its way to Hawaii. #9News pic.twitter.com/XAlRabKxeh
— Marc Sallinger (@MarcSallinger) February 20, 2021
United Airlines Statement Update On Flight 328:
Flight 328 from DEN (Denver) to HNL (Honolulu) experienced an engine failure shortly after departure, returned safely to Denver and was met by emergency crews as a precaution. There are no reported injuries onboard and we will share more information as it becomes available.
We are in contact with the FAA, NTSB and local law enforcement. All passengers and crew have deplaned and been transported back to the terminal in DEN. We are now working to get our customers on a new flight to Honolulu in the next few hours.
Stay tuned for updates.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- ALDS vs Athletics – MLB The Show 21 – GM Mode Commentary – Detroit Tigers – Ep.52 October 28, 2021
- Tom Hanks crashes beach wedding October 28, 2021
- Carrier CEO on supply chain disruptions, company outlook October 28, 2021
- BREAKING: All countries to be removed from travel red list October 28, 2021
- DraftKings NFL Thursday Night Football Week 8 Showdown Picks & Lineups | Packers Cardinals Tonight October 28, 2021
- Public hearing on Afghan women at the EU Committee on Women’s Rights and Gender Equality October 28, 2021
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 – Walkaround | NewsAuto October 28, 2021
- Monday Night Football Memories & Meaning | Defending The Kingdom 10/28 October 28, 2021
- Yum Brands CEO on Q3 same-store sales miss, U.S. labor crunch October 28, 2021
- New COVID vaccination timeline for children 5 to 11 October 28, 2021
- Former NHL player reveals himself as victim of sexual assault in new lawsuit October 28, 2021
- The Rich Sports Report #5: MLB World Series, NFL Week 8, and Early NBA Takes October 28, 2021
- FREE Basketball 10/28/21 Picks and Predictions Today NBA Betting Tips and Analysis October 28, 2021
- Pending home sales falls 2.3% in September, below estimates October 28, 2021
- Overstock CEO: We are in good shape for the holidays despite supply chain issues October 28, 2021
- Oil execs head to Capitol Hill to face questions on climate change October 28, 2021
- Democrats race to finalize Biden’s infrastructure deal ahead of foreign trip October 28, 2021
- California lawmakers to review recall process October 28, 2021
- ServiceNow CEO on Q3 earnings: We have the technology advantage October 28, 2021
- Ford stock soars after strong Q4 sales, raises 2021 profit target October 28, 2021
- Hawks vs. Wizards 10/28/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 28, 2021
- National City food hall set for grand opening October 28, 2021
- Marcus Spears “speaks lock” Derek Carr is best QB and Las Vegas Raiders are team on cusp, bye Week 8 October 28, 2021
- Sen. Klobuchar: We Want To See Exactly What The Framework Is October 28, 2021
- NBA DFS Strategy 10/28/21 | Draftkings & FanDuel NBA Picks October 28, 2021
- China’s economy suffers major setbacks October 28, 2021
- ABC 10 News San Diego KGTV Latest Headlines | October 28, 7am October 28, 2021
- Could kids vaccines end the pandemic? October 28, 2021
- Joe Harris Breaks the Brooklyn Nets Three-Point Record October 28, 2021
- ESPN reacts to World Series: Houston Astros level up against Braves at 1-1 with 7-2 win in Game 2 October 28, 2021
- Big Oil heads to Washington to discuss climate change, disinformation October 28, 2021
- FREE Sports Betting Picks October 28, 2021|Free NBA Picks Today | NBA Predictions| NBA Picks Tonight October 28, 2021
- Ethel M Cactus Garden returns for the holidays October 28, 2021
- Asia is the epicenter for wealth creation: Citi CEO October 28, 2021
- Day 2 of the Assange extradition hearing October 28, 2021
- As NFL trade deadline nears, one move would signal Packers are all in on Aaron Rodgers October 28, 2021
- 2022 GMC Sierra AT4X vs 2022 Chevrolet Silverado ZR2 October 28, 2021
- Earnings roundup: Caterpillar, Ford, & eBay beat estimates – here’s what this means for the stocks October 28, 2021
- Santa Fe County sheriff discusses ‘Rust’ shooting investigation October 28, 2021
- FDA warns about drug packaged to look like candy October 28, 2021