ONN – United Airlines Buy On Board Snacks Are Back On United Fights With Revamped Menu April 1 2021 – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Watch the vlog United Airlines Buy On Board Snacks Are Back On United Flights With Revamped Menu April 1 2021
United Airlines reports:
As demand for air travel starts to return, our commitment to our customers, their needs and providing world-class service remains a top priority. Fueled by customer feedback, buy on board options from our Snack Shop are returning to the skies, and donning a revamped menu and some new selections, to boot!
Beginning April 1, on select routes, customers will have the option to purchase a variety of new products through our revamped Snack Shop in lieu of our fresh Bistro on Board offerings. To help minimize the touchpoints between crew and our customers, these offerings will only be available for purchase via a new contactless payment method. With this system, customers can use the credit card information stored in their United app or on United.com to purchase food and beverage items. Customers will not be able to purchase food and beverage items using a physical credit card.
You may be asking yourself, “What’s on the menu?” — Take a look at what you can expect to see on select routes beginning April 1
Tapas: European-themed snacks, including olives, hummus, crackers and more
Takeoff: High protein-themed snacks, including salami, cheese, dried fruits and more (New!)
Pringles® The Original
Gourmet Nut® Power Up Mega Omega Trail Mix (New!)
Tru Fru Hyper-Dried Bananas in Dark Chocolate (New!)
Food Should Taste Good™ Sweet Potato Chips with Heritage Roasted Pepper Salsa (New!)
Economy cabin beverages
Michelob ULTRA® (New!)
Breckenridge Brewery – Juice Drop Hazy IPA (New!)
White Claw® Hard Seltzer – Mango (New!)
Kona Brewing Co. – Big Wave Golden Ale now offered on Hawaii routes (New!)
Red, white and sparkling wine
Beginning April 1, these new beverages will also be available to our domestic premium cabin customers.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Councilmember Nikki Fortunato Bas’ Heartfelt Newsletter To The Black Community
- Cryptocurrency Market Crash Based On Questionable U.S. Treasury Crackdown Rumor
- Redefine Quartet from McAlester, OK live at Oakland Full Gospel Holiness Church in Oakland, OK
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 4/18/21
- Shooting at the Gallery Art Bar in Oakland, Ca
- Oakland Police Possibly To Arrest Me For Protest – By Derrick Soo
- Oakland News Now at OaklandNewsNow.com Is The Most Advanced Active News Blog Website Ever In Oakland
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft V2 Livestream By Zennie62Media For April 17th
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee