In 2020, Twitter has changed its code in such a way that it’s producing unusual behavior. In this case, six times this week, I had to “prove” I was the owner of my Twitter account. Each time, the Twitter system sent a text.
This time, it called me rather than sending a text. But the message that was left was an incomplete rendering of the code I was to type in. Then it would hang up. So, I had to ask again, and again. And of course, I reached whatever “try” limit was there, and has to wait.
Then, I went to change my password as a back-door solution to this craziness, and got a message from Twitter that if I used Firefox browser than it was dumping what was called “Non-Public Information” in the Firefox cache. I was invited to submit a report. It is password protected, which means they are serious about keeping these resolutions private.
According to ZDNet, Twitter reports “Twitter said that once users left their platform or logged off, the files would remain in the browser cache, allowing anyone to retrieve it. The company is now warning users who share workstations or used a public computer that some of their private files may still be present in the Firefox cache.”
Whatever is going on at Twitter, it’s a key reason so many users have just dropped out of it in favor of Instagram or another media platform.
But what does bother me is this seems to be the basis for suspending Twitter accounts. The Twitter system is wrongly executing accounts.
Either that, or Twiter’s Jack Dorsey is targeting me.
Whatever the case, given that everyone’s online now, you would think Dorsey would use this opportunity to get more users, not chase them away. If Jack doesn’t watch it, the pandemic could give rise to a new Twitter competitor.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Nba Time For The 76ers To Trade Ben Simmons- By Eric Pangilinan
- Maria Ayerdi Kaplan: Salesforce Transit Center Should Have Her Statue In Front Of It, Marc Beinoff
- Dave Kaval Headed Back To Las Vegas, After The Howard Terminal City Of Oakland Alameda County Fiasco
- What Atlanta 1 Step From NBA Finals 1 Year After Donald Trump, Rayshard Brooks, The Pandemic, Means
- Atlanta Hawks Shock Philadelphia 76ers 103 – 96 – Off To 2021 Eastern Conference Finals
- Louis Riddick Says Raiders Issue Always Been Defense Not Derek Carr – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Errol Spence Jr Belives He Is The big Dog- By Eric Pangilinan
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines Orders Biggest Doese Of Covid Vaccine
- Nba Western Conference Finals Devin Booker Shines By- Eric Pangilinan
- Deep Dish Pizza – Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Classic Style At Uptown Plaza, Phoenix, 100 E Camelback Rd
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By- Eric Pangilinan
- 2021 Juneteenth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Shows Some Black Kids Don’t Value Black Life – Our Fault
- Juneteenth Lake Merritt Shooting: Oakland City Council’s Nikki Fortunado Bas, Carroll Fife Statement
- Kumasi Aaron Of ABC 7 At Juneteenth Jubilee Oakland, Produced By Oakland City Council’s Loren Taylor
- Juneteenth Walk Down Broadway In Oakland Brings Back Memories For Instagram Poster
- 1 dead, others injured after shots fired at Lake Merritt
- Brooklyn Loses NBA Playoffs Game 7 To Milwalkee 115 – 111 Kevin Durant Reverts To Warriors Time
- NBA Super Teams Dont Win Right Away By- Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Is God Reaction – Hits Tie Shot To Send Game 7 Vs Bucks To Overtime