POWER. GRACE. WISDOM. WONDER!TRAVEL CHANNEL BRINGS ‘WONDER WOMEN: SUPERSTARS OF PARANORMAL’ TO COMIC-CON INTERNATIONAL’S VIRTUAL [email protected] THIS JULY.
NEW YORK (July 7, 2020) – Travel Channel’s “Wonder Women: Superstars of Paranormal” brings the badass women of paranormal to San Diego Comic-Con’s virtual [email protected] this summer. The powerful panel will premiere on the first day of Comic-Con, Thursday, July 23 at 1:00 p.m. PT/4:00 p.m. ET. Viewers can watch here: [email protected]
Appearing for the first time all together are some of the biggest female stars from Travel Channel��s hit series. Watch as they share what it is like to be a fearless female force in the paranormal industry. Panelists include paranormal investigators and researchers Amy Bruni (“Kindred Spirits”) and Katrina Weidman (“Portals to Hell”), paranormal explorer Chelsea Laden (“Destination Fear”) and psychic medium Cindy Kaza (“The Holzer Files”). Fans will be inspired by their stories and get firsthand advice from a group of women who aren’t afraid of no ghosts.
Plus, during the panel, Travel Channel will reveal news and share an exclusive clip from an upcoming special that every paranormal fan will geek-out over!
Join the conversation on social using #WonderWomenTRVL, and follow @TravelChannel onFacebook, Twitter, Instagram for exclusive content and updates. Visit TravelChannel.com for more about the panelists’ hit series. Follow Cindy Kaza, Amy Bruni, Katrina Weidman and Chelsea Laden on Twitter:@MediumCindyKaza, @amybruni, @KatrinaWeidman and @ChelseaLaden and on Instagram:@MediumCindyKaza, @amybruni, @katrinaweidman and @chelsealaden.
ABOUT THE PANELISTS
Amy Bruni, “Kindred Spirits”
Before Amy Bruni decided to follow her dreams and turn paranormal investigation into her livelihood, she spent a decade in the health insurance industry. Now she calls upon more than 20 years of investigative experience while helping people reclaim their homes and lives from the mysteries of the unknown. She has traveled the country to visit its most haunted places, researched the group dynamics of ghost-hunting teams and lectured on the history of paranormal investigation. Beginning in 2008, Bruni was a staple on “Ghost Hunters” and served as the team’s historical researcher for seven seasons, during which time she met her ghost-hunting partner, Adam Berry. In 2014, she left the show to stay home with her family and start her own business, a boutique paranormal travel company called Strange Escapes. She also writes for her blog, My Spirited Life. The birth of her daughter and the importance of family have brought new value to Bruni’s investigations, putting more focus on helping families try to reach the spirits of their loved ones.
Cindy Kaza, “The Holzer Files”
Cindy Kaza is a psychic medium who had her first memorable encounter with a spirit when she was just 10 years old. She dismissed this chilling experience as just a dream until her early 20s, when she realized she was continually having psychically spiritual experiences. Since this “awakening,” Kaza has been searching for the truth about her gifts and testing the limits of her multi-faceted abilities, including “automatic writing,” in which she allows the dead to communicate directly through her via free-form writing. Kaza has trained at England’s renowned Arthur Findlay School of Intuitive Sciences and now travels across America providing people startling evidence and messages from the dead.
Chelsea Laden, “Destination Fear”
Chelsea Laden is currently an optometry student at Illinois College of Optometry. She was a Division I NCAA ice hockey starting goaltender for a top five nationally ranked team (Quinnipiac University ‘15). Upon graduating, she was the first goalie to sign in the inaugural season of the National Women’s Hockey League. In addition to playing in the NWHL, Laden also was part of the USA Women’s National Hockey Program. She has always been intrigued by, and excited to explore, abandoned and haunted locations. She loves the rush of being scared but also likes learning the history of the places she visits. Laden will always push herself to her limits, but signing up for this experiment is one of the greatest challenges she has faced, both emotionally and physically.
Katrina Weidman is a paranormal researcher and investigator, host and producer. She rose to national recognition in her role on A+E’s “Paranormal State,” working on hundreds of cases of unexplained supernatural phenomena and interviewing thousands of witnesses alongside world-renowned paranormal researchers. Weidman also served as co-host and producer of “Paranormal Lockdown” on TLC and Destination America, as well as Chiller’s “Real Fear: The Truth Behind the Movies” (2012) and “The Truth Behind More Movies” (2013). She frequently gives talks and lectures at paranormal conferences and conventions around the world.
ABOUT TRAVEL CHANNEL
For the bold, daring and spontaneous; those adventurers who embrace the thrill of the unexpected; those risk-takers who aren’t afraid of a little mystery; if you’re up for anything, down for whatever, and above all, love great stories, journey on to Travel Channel. We’re more than you expect and everything you didn’t know you were looking for. Reaching more than 79 million U.S. cable homes, Travel Channel is the world’s leading travel media brand. Fans also can visit Travel Channel for more information or interact with other fans through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Travel Channel is owned by Discovery, Inc., a global leader in real life entertainment spanning 220 countries and territories, whose portfolio also includes Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery and OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
Post based on a press release from Travel Channel to Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- 2022 Honda CIVIC Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 45607
- Riding The Craziest Roller Coaster In England Tom Simons – Tommyinnit Reaction Video
- Loki Episode 2 : Response To Zennie Of Zennie62 By Joseph Armendariz
- President Biden Meeting Russian President Putin Is Our American Expression Of Democracy
- Juneteenth Is A National Holiday – My Complex Relationship With Juneteenth
- Review Of Marvel Studios Loki Episode 2 Review By Joseph Armendariz – Is Loki Evil?
- Loki Episode 2 : Did We See A Spiderman Logo Easter Egg By:Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Episode 2: Reaction And Commentary By Joseph Armendariz
- World Elder Abuse Awareness: Oakland Must Prioritize Getting Homeless Elderly Into Homes
- Kevin Durant Saves The Brooklyn Nets Season In Game Five Against The Bucks, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Homeless Encampment Believed To Be Cause Of Fire In Irwindale CA By Joseph Armendariz
- Derek Carr Is A Good Example Of What Being A Raider Means – By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Josh Jacob’s Derek Carr Mini Camp Press Conference My Take Joseph Armendariz
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore Because Of Cancel Culture -By Eric Pangilinan
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore
- What Will Be The Raiders Keys To Having A Winning Season: By Eric pangilinan
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Oakland A’s Presentation To Alameda County With City of Oakland
- Charles Barkley Slams Cancel Culture – By Eric Pangilinan
- Will Derek Carr Get A Contract Extention From The Raiders?by Eric pangilinan
- Philippines Fight Vs China Over West Philippines Sea by Eric pangilinan