ONN – Tony Buzbee – Tony Buzbee’s HPD Deshaun Watson Statement Forgets Lawyer’s Tactics To Blame – video by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
Tony Buzbee – Tony Buzbee’s HPD Deshaun Watson Statement Forgets Lawyer’s Tactics To Blame For Current Situation.
After the Houston Police Department announced via Twitter that a criminal complaint was filed against Watson, Tony Buzbee, the Houston Super Lawyer who took on the matter of legally attacking Deshaun Watson in the press for an as yet un-confirmed set of allegation, issued the following statement – which leaves out a great many facts.
“Now that HPD has confirmed such via Twitter, I will also confirm that a complaint was filed with HPD this morning regarding Deshaun Watson. I was not personally involved in the process, as I previously indicated I would not be. I can confirm, from the reports that I’ve received, that HPD personnel were extremely professional, thorough, and compassionate.
I will also confirm that other criminal complaints will follow, as previously indicated, in Houston and in other jurisdictions and with other agencies. I will let the authorities do their jobs, and will continue to do mine, on behalf of these courageous women.
I would remind everyone following this story that what is in play here is more than the future record of a football team, or a star quarterback. I would remind the so-called “talking heads” who do nothing but talk for a living that the issues raised here are extremely serious, involving serious misconduct against women. Too many times the so-called “experts” and “pundits” forget that we are not only dealing with the future of a star quarterback, we are dealing with the physical health, mental health, safety, and well-being of courageous people who had the fortitude to step forward, although powerless, against the powerful. It takes great strength to do what these women are doing. I will continue to devote my attention and efforts to them and could give a damn about those detractors whose first reaction is to attack these women, or me.
I can also confirm that we filed case number 22 today; the allegations therein are similar to the others that are now public record.”
This is a statement that leaves more questions, and the facts left out here is Tony’s own tactic of filing what appear to be fake lawsuits and not presenting actual names and faces, then structuring a process of constantly filing lawsuits and working up social media chatter, and his own background which points to the constant use of a class-action style of legal attack, and then his own recent antics in allowing himself to be filmed getting lap dances by exotic dancers, and finally saying he was going to present evidence to the Houston Police, then giving a flim-flam excuse for not doing so, are all to blame for how this matter has gotten to this point.
As I said and continue to say, if Tony has followed the example of my friend Gloria Allred, we would see who is making the accusation, and hear their voice – not Tony’s.
As one who’s cousin NFL Running Back Fred Lane Jr. was killed by his wife on July 8th 2000, and who then accused him of domestic violence to cover up the fact she killed him because Fred Jr. knew she robbed a bank and was after his insurance money, too. Dedre Lane spent seven years in jail but as far as I am concerned it should have been a life sentence.
Black athletes, and especially in the case of the NFL and the NBA, are pursued for their money, and made the focus of sham attempts to frame them for financial gain. The NFL and the NFLPA stand by and do nothing to protect players just out of college from the massive degree of institutional racism that exists in our society – and that should stop.
Tony Buzbee has a history of going after high-profile black men for different reasons on the surface: then-Texas A&M Head Coach Kevin Sumlin, current Houston Mayor Sylvester Turner, and now Deshaun Watson, and who knows who else. He’s described by others as racist, and does not seem to care.
Tony put the focus on himself, and effectively revealed the very real chance that whatever claims presented will not hold legal scrutiny. This is about Tony Buzbee, not any unseen women, until any one woman speaks. Remember, Gloria Allred’s female clients talk to the press and public. Let’s not forget that.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Women’s Health Protection Act Of 2021 Press Conference By Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao September 20, 2021
- Gabby Petito: FBI remove Brian Laundrie’s parents from ‘crime scene’ Florida home September 20, 2021
- Women’s Health Protection Act Of 2021 Oakland CM Sheng Thao Press Conference September 20, 2021
- Oakland Sports Alert – This Is What Having A Stadium Can Get You: Atlanta Bids For World Cup September 20, 2021
- Directing For A Drama Series: 73rd Emmy Awards September 20, 2021
- Adams Point Condo For Sale At 466 Crescent St 108 Oakland, CA September 20, 2021
- Oakland Rapper Spideyy Has Officially Ate The Cheese Snitching He Wants To Take Back His Statement September 20, 2021
- How to Increase Your Website Conversions by 75% with Jason Gracia September 20, 2021
- Shootin’ Lucy Punk Rock Band Performing At Stork Club Oakland Show December 7th 2007 September 20, 2021
- Gunman Kills At Least 8 At Russian University, Authorities Say September 20, 2021
- North Port police put up crime scene tape outside Brian Laundrie’s house September 20, 2021
- Woman Says Encino Dunkin’ Donuts Refused To Serve Her Because She Was Deaf September 20, 2021
- 2021 Emmys Recap: Biggest Moments From the Show | E!’s Post Pop September 20, 2021
- 2021 Emmys Red Carpet Livestream | Live From E! September 20, 2021
- The Hague: Court Scraped Multibillion-Dollar Ecuador Damages Against Chevron 3 Years Ago September 20, 2021
- Tom Brady on 5-Touchdown Game vs. Atlanta | Press Conference September 20, 2021
- Chris Godwin on ‘Elite’ Bucs Defense | Press Conference September 20, 2021
- Mike Evans on Rob Gronkowski: Best Tight End of All Time For a Reason September 20, 2021
- Iron Front Live At Town Skate Park In West Oakland Saturday Sept 18 2021 September 20, 2021
- 2015 Honda Civic LX Sedan Walnut creek Concord Lafayette Oakland San ramon September 20, 2021
- Gabby Petito’s Best Friend Sheds Light On Brian laundrie September 20, 2021
- Chefgreen Food Music and Health Festival In West Oakland – Babybrah Vlog Lit Crew September 20, 2021
- UNREAL! YouTubers Found Gabby Petito’s Body! Where is Brian Laundrie? September 19, 2021
- Philippines Manny Pacquaio Announces He Will Run For Presidency In The Philippines B Eric Pangilinan September 19, 2021
- The New Orleans Saints Gave QB Jameis Winston An Awful Offensive Game Plan – Here’s Why September 19, 2021