PART 2 OAKLAND PROBATION GOES CRAZY!!! FIRST AMENDMENT
From YouTube Channel: March 18, 2021 at 07:12PM
ONN – This Bay Area Transparency YouTube Vlog Got Two Oakland Alameda County Sheriff Probation Officers Demoted
As the Facebook post over at the Alameda County Sheriff’s Department reports, two Oakland Police Probation Officer were demoted after the above video, and this one, below:
….showed their unprofessional and illegal conduct toward the vlogger, who’s known as Bay Area Transparency, but did not reveal his identity. The point of his work is to show that law enforcement agencies do not follow law that explains the public has a right to access of their facilities and even to take pictures in the venue.
Here are the comments from the public Facebook page:
Good job, now fire the PO that watched an assault happen in their official capacity and did nothing to stop it. These are the people overseeing our convicts transition to society? No wonder recidivism rates are so high. We will not stop until you address these PO’s in the same manner
Not good enough. Not only were the security guards unprofessional but so were the probation officers. In addition to that, you failed to act swiftly to this egregious failure on the part of your security. The auditor did a follow up and was harassed … See More
· 1d · Edited
Calvin J Ford
While the security guards were wrong, let’s not just throw them under the bus as contracted workers who don’t represent your office. Yes your staff gave inaccurate info but they also sat by, watched, and allowed their actions. Make a statement about th… See More
Nice to read this. If the Probation clowns who stood around watching the assault by the security guards still have jobs, then you are a corrupt organization.
Wow , auditor goes back and the same gang banger is still working there acting like a fool trying to start a fight with citizens . Disgraceful you didn’t learn the first time ! Staff still doesn’t know the law . Unbelievable arrogance by the administration.
This is exactly what gets good cops attacked today . There’s the disconnect . We can and will do whatever we want with impunity and the public is the enemy . We’re all just criminals in their eyes ! ?❤️??
Bullshit they’re still there. BAT went back lol.
Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.
The first video wasn’t posted till after his second visit. GI Joe and String Bean didn’t know how bad they looked by the time BAT revisited
yeah i didnt realize the timeline BAT is the truth. Doing great work exposing where our extorted money is wasted
Write a reply…
Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.
Write a reply…
What about the probation officers that watched security assault BAT and said and did nothing? Will there be consequences to those officers? Please respond
Dont worry im sure someone will be in sometime to check the validity of these statements that they no longer provide security there.
It’s pretty sad it takes literally thousands of phone calls and comments for anything to be done.
SMH, this was terrible. It won’t be right until the contract with that company is canceled. Probation should have they’re own in-house officers providing access control.
You say contracted security. Since it is public record how about naming the company they work for!!!
Why would you even let those two work in that building?
Look at the way they dress.
You have people in probation coming in who don’t need to see two thugs working there.
Seems to me someone in that department is sending ex cons to a security firm and getting kick backs!!!!
Yet you didn’t mention the unprofessional probation staff you have!!
· 1d · Edited
i really thought i was watching the lenny and squiggy of security. how low are the standards set for security at a probation office? how is it the man with the camera wasnt shot? so they claim these idiots are no longer at the facility. are they still … See More
Are you fucking kidding me? This security is clearly just trying to start a problem because his false authority isnt working on BAT. HOW DOES THIS CLOWN STILL HAVE A JOB? i think next we should storm the building & all record until somethings done about this clown acting like a childish highschool kid. Trying to violate peoples rights.
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Running Back Josh Jacobs And Richie Incognito Still Injured By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders ESPN Named QB Derek Carr The Most Underappreciated In The NFL By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Frank Somerville Of KTVU Suspended For Gabby Petito Social Media Comments He Told Blogger Richard Lieberman September 24, 2021
- Cam Jordan on Mac Jones, Belichick’s Offense | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Sean Payton & Bill Belichick | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Coach Gruden on Final Prep for Miami and Richie Incognito’s Progress | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 24, 2021
- Leyton CES 2022 Challenge September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland A’s Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Jake Ellenbogen LA Rams Vlogger At Downtown Rams Interviewed By Zennie62Media’s Bill Carroll September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson – 60 Percent Of The Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Look Fake – Here’s Why September 24, 2021
- When will the Dolphins make their big push for Deshaun Watson? | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports September 24, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Solstice Art ride (Oyster Bay, Airport, Bay Farm) September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Remains Committed to Forcing His Way out of Houston | THE ODD COUPLE September 24, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey Injury Status – Panthers Matt Rhule Gives Injury Update After Win Over Texans September 24, 2021
- Oakland A’s Dave Stewart Wants To Own Coliseum Land, But Blasts Councilmember Kaplan On Twitter September 24, 2021
- Oakland Hit With Lawsuit for Failure to Clean Up Homeless Camps September 24, 2021
- Readout of Biden Administration Convening to Discuss and Address Semiconductor Supply Chain September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Vs Dolphins Won’t Be Aired On Some Tv Market In California By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Is The Key To Victory In Week By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- RecallOakland.com Website For Stupid Idea Recalling Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Months Before She’s Termed Out September 23, 2021
- Nintendo Reveals Cast For The Mario Movie in 2022. Yes This Is Real, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito’s Death September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Tom Flores To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Justin Fields First NFL Start Will Come Against The Browns | Pat McAfee Reacts September 23, 2021
- Coach Bradley, Coach Olson, Denzel Perryman and Kenyan Drake Presser – 9.23.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 23, 2021
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has Been “Brutally Disfigured” by Procedure Done 5 Years Ago | PEOPLE September 23, 2021
- Author Jameis1of1 Talks About Jameis Winston And Gives Thoughts On Pats vs Saints Game September 23, 2021
- Kate Scott | Kate Scott Is Philadelphia’s First Female Sports Broadcaster – That’s No Accident – Here’s Why September 23, 2021
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021