ONN – The Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Clown Show Update: Lawyer Trolls Houston Police And NFL – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Watch the vlog The Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Clown Show Update: Lawyer Trolls Houston Police And NFL
The latest update in this sad tale of an otherwise good trial lawyer going evil has Tony Buzbee, the man I’m referring to, as basically trolling the Houston Police Department and The National Football League (NFL), and via words from this Instagram post:
Per advice from a well known criminal defense attorney: Our team will be submitting affidavits and evidence from several women, who had experiences with Deshaun Watson, to the Houston Police Department and the Houston District Attorney, on Monday morning. We will request that a grand jury be empaneled to consider the evidence we provide.
I shared that language with two lawyer friends of mine, one my Godfather, who’s a California Super Lawyer, and Clinton Killian, from my previous vlog on this matter. My view of what I was told by both is that Tony Buzbee needs to have the real, live, witnesses to present – not affidavits and evidence. “You can’t get an indictment just from an affidavit”, said both of them, at separate times and on separate phone calls.
But the blasting of The Buzbee Law Firm’s star founder did not stop there. Tony’s opening sentence of “Per advice from a well known criminal defense attorney” offered a testy response, too. “You never say you got advice from another attorney,” was the outcry.
Indeed, there’s a full article on that very subject, and called “Attorneys Beware: Do Not Provide Informal Legal Advice to Friends or Relatives” by Paragon Underwriters. It goes like this:
No doubt you’ve been put in the following position (probably several times a year): You’re at a party or family event, and a friend or relative approaches you with a simple legal question. They preface the question by telling you that it’s a minor situation so it won’t take you long to answer. Since it’s someone who trusts you and someone close to you, you don’t think twice about giving legal advice. In fact, you’re happy to do the favor and it feels good knowing you’re able to help them out. Not to mention, you really can respond quickly to their inquiry and save them some money in the process.
Providing legal advice like this can be very tempting for family members and close friends, but it could actually be quite damaging to you professionally. While your intentions are noble (we all want to help those closest to us), your actions might be harmful to you, your law firm and even to the person to whom you’re providing advice. Remember that, as an attorney, when you give legal advice, it can come back to haunt you. Even given casually, your legal opinion may be less thought-out than usual and not backed by the research you would typically conduct if a paying client requested it.
Furthermore, by providing informal, free legal advice like this to friends and relatives, you might be creating a conflict of interest for yourself by giving advice to a person who has not been through a “conflicts of interest” check first. Do you really want to put yourself in that potentially disastrous position? There are much better ways that you can help friends and family without putting yourself into harm’s way.
Paragon Underwriters reminds you that when asked a legal question by a friend, it may appear that you are merely giving advice to someone close to you, but you have to be aware when a relationship becomes a lawyer-client relationship. The minute this relationship is formed, lawyers are bound by the rules of their professional responsibility. The relationship begins when there is a mutual understanding that the client is going to confide in the lawyer and the lawyer is going to listen.
Basically, not getting advice from another lawyer is the best way to go because of the real chance it can go the wrong way. One would think Tony Buzbee would know that, considering how long he’s practiced law, right?
With episodes like this, it’s becoming clear that Tony’s approach is just not designed to win, but to gain publicity and hope to scar – nothing more.
This stream is created with #PRISMLiveStudio.
The Tony Buzbee / Deshaun Watson / Houston Texans Series
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Fata Fut News: Today Top Trending News | 11 AM | 9 May 2021 – TV9
- New Trending Instagram Reels Videos | All Famous TikTok Star | Today Viral Insta Reels | Insta Reels
- Mount Zion Oakland Mother’s Day Church Service 2021
- Home For Sale At 9124 Lawlor St Oakland, CA
- Medina Sprit Had Steroids, May Lose Kentucky Derby Win, Trainer Bob Baffert Banned
- Jarrett Stidham Vs Mac Jones For Backup To Cam Newton In Auburn Vs Alabama Clash Of Patriots QBs
- Elon Musk Talks About Dogecoin On SNL Weekend Update But Will Market Respond?
- Elon Musk SNL Host – Dogefather Musk On Saturday Night Live Real-Time Reaction Livestream
- Nancy Sidebotham Is Running For Mayor Of Oakland In 2022 Mayoral Election – Will Talk Live May 10th
- Bay Area Transparency Vlog: Homeless Man Saved From Police In Fremont, Ca
- Teenager Knows His Rights! Bay Area Transparency Shoutout
- San Francisco California On A Rainy Day
- Hines 410 20th Street’s Paul Paradis Called Thomas Berkley, Oakland Post Publisher, Politician. No
- Elihu Harris: Who Is Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris? A Corrected Biography
- Crash On 8th And Henry, In West Oakland, April 24, 2021
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Port of Oakland Feature: Voices Of Key Stakeholders
- Ms Talmera Richardson speaks at OUSD Board Meeting 2/24/21
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Oakland Athletics Highlights May 7, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Ford F250 on Forgiatos in Oakland California
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Hayward Newark San Jose Oakland Pleasanton Union City