ONN – The Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Clown Show Update: Lawyer Trolls Houston Police And NFL – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Watch the vlog The Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Clown Show Update: Lawyer Trolls Houston Police And NFL
The latest update in this sad tale of an otherwise good trial lawyer going evil has Tony Buzbee, the man I’m referring to, as basically trolling the Houston Police Department and The National Football League (NFL), and via words from this Instagram post:
Per advice from a well known criminal defense attorney: Our team will be submitting affidavits and evidence from several women, who had experiences with Deshaun Watson, to the Houston Police Department and the Houston District Attorney, on Monday morning. We will request that a grand jury be empaneled to consider the evidence we provide.
I shared that language with two lawyer friends of mine, one my Godfather, who’s a California Super Lawyer, and Clinton Killian, from my previous vlog on this matter. My view of what I was told by both is that Tony Buzbee needs to have the real, live, witnesses to present – not affidavits and evidence. “You can’t get an indictment just from an affidavit”, said both of them, at separate times and on separate phone calls.
But the blasting of The Buzbee Law Firm’s star founder did not stop there. Tony’s opening sentence of “Per advice from a well known criminal defense attorney” offered a testy response, too. “You never say you got advice from another attorney,” was the outcry.
Indeed, there’s a full article on that very subject, and called “Attorneys Beware: Do Not Provide Informal Legal Advice to Friends or Relatives” by Paragon Underwriters. It goes like this:
No doubt you’ve been put in the following position (probably several times a year): You’re at a party or family event, and a friend or relative approaches you with a simple legal question. They preface the question by telling you that it’s a minor situation so it won’t take you long to answer. Since it’s someone who trusts you and someone close to you, you don’t think twice about giving legal advice. In fact, you’re happy to do the favor and it feels good knowing you’re able to help them out. Not to mention, you really can respond quickly to their inquiry and save them some money in the process.
Providing legal advice like this can be very tempting for family members and close friends, but it could actually be quite damaging to you professionally. While your intentions are noble (we all want to help those closest to us), your actions might be harmful to you, your law firm and even to the person to whom you’re providing advice. Remember that, as an attorney, when you give legal advice, it can come back to haunt you. Even given casually, your legal opinion may be less thought-out than usual and not backed by the research you would typically conduct if a paying client requested it.
Furthermore, by providing informal, free legal advice like this to friends and relatives, you might be creating a conflict of interest for yourself by giving advice to a person who has not been through a “conflicts of interest” check first. Do you really want to put yourself in that potentially disastrous position? There are much better ways that you can help friends and family without putting yourself into harm’s way.
Paragon Underwriters reminds you that when asked a legal question by a friend, it may appear that you are merely giving advice to someone close to you, but you have to be aware when a relationship becomes a lawyer-client relationship. The minute this relationship is formed, lawyers are bound by the rules of their professional responsibility. The relationship begins when there is a mutual understanding that the client is going to confide in the lawyer and the lawyer is going to listen.
Basically, not getting advice from another lawyer is the best way to go because of the real chance it can go the wrong way. One would think Tony Buzbee would know that, considering how long he’s practiced law, right?
With episodes like this, it’s becoming clear that Tony’s approach is just not designed to win, but to gain publicity and hope to scar – nothing more.
This stream is created with #PRISMLiveStudio.
The Tony Buzbee / Deshaun Watson / Houston Texans Series
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Sky News Breakfast: Former spy warns of growing Russian hostility October 23, 2021
- NFL Week 7 Public Betting Report | Chiefs vs Titans | 49ers vs Colts | NFL Week 7 Predictions October 23, 2021
- Today’s FREE NBA Betting Picks (Saturday 10/23/21) October 23, 2021
- ‘Squid Game’-Inspired Guards Oversee Civil Servants in Indonesia October 23, 2021
- Skyline High School’s Eric Zeiser AKA Vince Palmieri, karaoke regular at The Alley Piano Bar in Oakland October 23, 2021
- Skyline High School’s Eric Zeiser AKA Vince Palmieri Sings Elvis at Oakland’s Alley Piano Bar October 23, 2021
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 10.24.21 October 23, 2021
- Weapons Safety Expert Looks At Safety Protocols And Alec Baldwin Movie Set Shooting October 23, 2021
- Lakers Postgame: LeBron James & Anthony Davis (10/22/21) October 23, 2021
- Bay Area Gearing Up for COVID-Safe Halloween Celebrations October 23, 2021
- LIVE SPORTS TALK! NFL week 7 preview, MLB Playoffs, a BIG career announcement, plus Nick Sharara! October 23, 2021
- Bay Area Bracing for Atmospheric River This Weekend October 23, 2021
- NBA Top 10 Plays Of The Night | October 22, 2021 October 23, 2021
- Lakers Postgame: Austin Reaves (10/22/21) October 23, 2021
- Peter Scolari, Emmy-Winning Actor From ‘Bosom Buddies’ Dies at 66 | THR News October 23, 2021
- Peter Scolari, Emmy-Winning Actor Known for ‘Girls’ and ‘Bosom Buddies’ Is Dead at 66 | PEOPLE October 23, 2021
- Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Photography Director on ‘Rust’ Set October 23, 2021
- Andy Lopez’ family say they never saw justice for son killed by deputy October 23, 2021
- Exclusive: Former spy Christopher Steele warns that ‘Russian hostility is growing’ October 23, 2021
- 10/22/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips & Odds Aftermath 4K October 23, 2021
- Actual Audit Finds Wisconsin 2020 Election Was ‘Safe And Secure’ October 23, 2021
- FREE Sports Betting Picks October 23, 2021| Free NBA Picks Today| NBA Predictions| NBA Picks Tonight October 23, 2021
- Lakers Postgame: Frank Vogel (10/22/21) October 23, 2021
- Greta Thunberg to COP26 Climate Leaders: ‘We Are Watching’ October 23, 2021
- EAGLES vs RAIDERS NFL Picks and Predictions (Week 7) | NFL Free Picks Today October 23, 2021
- Anthony Davis & LeBron James Postgame Interview – Suns vs Lakers | 2021-22 NBA Season October 23, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlatives WRs Week 5 Drake London, Jaquarii Roberson, Luuan Winningham October 23, 2021
- Trump’s ‘Coup Lawyer’ Eastman Disavows Infamous Memo October 23, 2021
- GOP Election Fraud Hype Collapses As Figurehead Is Charged With Voter Fraud October 23, 2021
- Arsenal v. Aston Villa | PREMIER LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS | 10/22/2021 | NBC Sports October 23, 2021
- Dwight Howard on Courtside Spat With Anthony Davis October 23, 2021
- HIGHLIGHTS | LeBron James (25 pts, 5 ast) vs Phoenix Suns October 23, 2021
- HIGHLIGHTS | Anthony Davis (22 pts, 14 reb) vs Phoenix Suns October 23, 2021
- Portland Trail Blazers vs Phoenix Suns 10/23/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips October 23, 2021
- SPURS at NUGGETS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | October 22, 2021 October 23, 2021