NFL Reports Viewership of 15.4 Million Across TV and Digital, Up +3% vs. 2019 Week 5 ‘Thursday Night Football’ Matchup
The National Football League took a victory lap of sorts with the news of better ratings for Thursday Night Football Presented by Bud Light Platinum. Here’s the news, powered by Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ QB Tom Brady.
Average Minute Audience on All Digital Platforms, Including Amazon Prime Video, Hits 1.33 Million –
Second Highest for Any NFL Regular Season Game on Record
New York – Thursday’s Thursday Night Football Presented by Bud Light Platinum game featuring the Chicago Bears’ 20-19 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers was seen by an average audience of 15.4 million across all platforms, including FOX, NFL Network, FOX Deportes, NFL digital, FOX Sports digital, Amazon Prime Video, Twitch and Verizon Media mobile properties.
The 15.4 million viewers for Buccaneers-Bears across all platforms is up +3% versus last year’s Week 5 Thursday Night Football matchup between the Los Angeles Rams and Seattle Seahawks (15.0 million).
The Nielsen-measured audience was 14.8 million – up +2% versus the 2019 Week 5 Thursday Night Football game (14.5 million).
Digital streaming across Amazon Prime Video, Twitch, NFL digital, Buccaneers and Bears mobile properties, FOX Sports digital and Verizon Media mobile properties produced an average minute audience of 1.33 million – the second highest for any NFL regular season game on record, behind the 2019 Week 4 Thursday Night Football matchup between the Philadelphia Eagles and Green Bay Packers (1.4 million). Additionally, digital audience increased +27% versus the 2019 11-game FOX Thursday Night Football average (1.04 million) and +5% versus last year’s Week 5 Thursday Night Football matchup (1.27 million).
Amazon Prime Video and Twitch alone reached a total of 3.3 million combined viewers worldwide for the FOX NFL Thursday pregame show and the Buccaneers-Bears game. For the Buccaneers-Bears game alone, 2.9 million worldwide viewers initiated a stream on Prime Video or Twitch. The average worldwide audience watching the Thursday Night Football game for at least 30 seconds on Prime Video or Twitch was 746K.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling