Oakland – Today, September 9, 2020, the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office charged Marius Robinson, 47 of Oakland, in connection with the homicide of Robert Coleman, 43, of Oakland.
BACKGROUND: On July 2, 2020, at 4:58PM, Oakland Police Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the area of 72nd Avenue and International Boulevard. When officers arrived on scene they located Mr. Robert Coleman suffering from gunshot wound(s). Mr. Coleman succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased.
On September 3, 2020, the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office charged Sammie Brown, 27, of Stockton, in connection with the homicide of Karongie Bell, 23, of Sacramento.
BACKGROUND: On August 27, 2020, at 8:34PM, Oakland Police Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 1100 block of 76th Avenue. When officers arrived on scene they located Mr. Karongie Bell suffering from gunshot wound(s). Mr. Bell succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased.
On August 31, 2020, the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office charged Michael Sanders, 19, of Oakland, in connection with the homicide of Sergio Martinez, 22, of Oakland.
BACKGROUND: On August 9, 2020, at 12:19 AM, Oakland Police Officers responded to a report of a shooting in the 8600 block of Holly Street. When officers arrived on scene they located Mr. Sergio Martinez, 22, of Oakland suffering from gunshot wound(s). Mr. Martinez succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased.
On September 8, 2020, the Oakland Police Department’s Ceasefire Team served a criminal search warrant in the 4700 block of Fairfax Avenue and arrested a male adult who investigators believe may be connected with the August 6th, 2020, multiple casualty shooting, which resulted in the homicide of Hung Luu (Sampson). A cache of firearms were recovered (see photo below). Investigators will forward the case to the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office for review and charging.
A total of 5 firearms (many high capacity) were recovered from the criminal search warrant served.
BACKGROUND: On August 6, 2020, at 9:59 PM, Oakland Police Officers responded to the 4500 block of Fairfax Avenue on a report of a shooting. When officers arrived on scene they located four male adults (all Oakland residents) suffering from gunshot wound(s). Mr. Luu succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced deceased. The three other victims were transported to a local hospital and listed in stable condition.
This in an ongoing investigation anyone who has information is asked to contact the Oakland Police Homicide Section at (510) 238-3821.
Investigators would like to thank our community members for working with us to help solve these crimes.
#OPDCARES initiative is about all of us working together as a community, to help stop the tragic loss of life and reduce the level of violence in our city. Collectively, we want to ensure Oaklanders and our visitors are safe in our community.
This post based on a press release from the Oakland Police Department to Zennie62Media.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark