Tetra Tech EC, Hunter’s Point, Environment, Economic Development, And The Truth In SF
There has been a problem in the San Francisco Bay Area such that environmental activists have only worked to slow the development of military base redevelopment projects, and not help provide jobs for those left behind.
That’s the case with the Hunter’s Point Shipyard where Tetra Tech EC has worked with the Bayview Hunters Point community fought for years to get economic development. They got Lennar to come in and build a major development that creates jobs, housing and opportunity in the community…that benefitted African Americans. Now, the plaintiffs, who are working with anti-development activists are trying to steal the jobs and housing that the black community has fought for for so many years.
The activists are helping no one with their current approach.
Both Daniel Hirsch of Bridge the Gap, and Bradley Angel of Green Action (who seem to be good people on the whole) have made many public statements that have turned out to be false, according to the findings of investigations by California Department of Public Health, San Francisco Public Health Department, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s preliminary findings.
If you compare their doomsday statements about Hunters Point Shipyard with the facts presented by the State of California, SF Dept. of Health, and Nuclear Regulatory Commission you can easily see that they are stoking fear without any actual facts to justify their actions.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- NFL Announces 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- Howard Terminal: City Of Oakland, SB 293 Skinner, Mello Roos, And Private Activity Bond
- LA Clippers Rally From Down 25 Points To Advance To The WCF For The First Time, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Nba Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers By- Eric Pangilinan
- NFL News: Cole Beasley Bill’s WR Anti Vaxxer Rant On Twitter My Take By Joseph Armendariz
- San Francisco Giants And Oakland as Both Winning
- ILWU Speak Out Against Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal But Praises Chase Center by Richard Haick
- Lights Go Out At Hawks State Farm Arena – Replay Of 2013 Super Bowl
- Hawks Trey Young 35-Foot 3-Pointer Vs 76ers Keeps Steph Curry Comparisons Alive
- Raiders Sign Former Chiefs Players By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines To Deploy Nurses Abroad By- Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Caleb Scott ?Raiders Singed
- If Manny Pacquaio Beats Errol Spence Where Would Manny Rank
- AASEG And WNBA Press Conference Oakland At Everett And Jones BBQ By Vasu Vaddiparty
- WNBA Press Conference Oakland – By Vasu Vaddiparty
- Two SF Bay Area Women, VP Kamela Harris, Oakland Rep Barbara Lee, At Juneteenth Holiday Bill Signing
- For Beautiful Legs Build Strength And Balance Through Yoga
- Oakland Police Video Features Sgt Doria Neff Of The Mental Health Unit In Video Interview
- Governor Newsom visits small businesses in Oakland
- 3106 Magnolia St Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale