What Is The 33rd Annual Leigh Steinberg Super Bowl Party In Miami?
Leigh Steinberg, renowned super-agent, hosts his 33rd Annual Super Bowl Party, presented by Wormhole Labs and Florida International University’s Immersive Studios for Altered Reality (iSTAR) program. This year, Leigh, a CARTA iSTAR board member, has partnered with Make-A-Wish® to grant three wishes for children with critical illnesses to go to the Super Bowl. The 2020 wish sponsors are State Farm, Helzberg Diamonds, and The 15 and the Mahomies Foundation. The party is described as a glittering extravaganza that brings together sports, Hollywood, politics, media, NFL owners, and some of the most powerful executives and companies in the country. In 2020, the legend continues in Miami.
This featured attraction of Super Bowl week for 30-plus years includes the Steinberg DeNicola Humanitarian Awards which will honor Dolphins’ Owner Stephen M. Ross, Texans’ President Jamey Rootes, Chiefs’ General Manager Brett Veach, retired 49ers offensive lineman Jesse Sapolu, retired Chiefs safety Deron Cherry, Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes for his 15 and the Mahomies Foundation, and Titans LB Jayon Brown for his 55 Game Plan initiative with the YMCA YCAP of Nashville, Packers RB Jamaal Williams for his equality initiatives. Steinberg Sports & Entertainment President Chris Cabott will introduce the agency’s 2020 NFL Draft Class: Tua Tagovailoa, Jerry Jeudy, Keith Ismael, Harrison Hand, Patrick Taylor Jr. and Beau Tanner.
Additionally, Leigh will host the 7th Annual Brain Health Summit alongside Health & Human Rights Strategies, Nicole Fisher. This premier lead-in event will discuss topics on mental health, diversity, and the impact of sport. The panel will be moderated by Nicole Fisher and the 2020 panelists include: Morris Copeland, Chris Borland, Dr. Natalie King, Julius Thomas, and Dr. Ross Zafonte.
About Leigh Steinberg: Leigh Steinberg has represented many of the most successful athletes and coaches in football, basketball, baseball, hockey, boxing, golf, etc., including the number one overall pick in the NFL draft for an unprecedented eight times in conjunction with 62 total first round picks. Furthermore, Leigh has represented other notable athletes such as Oscar De La Hoya and Lennox Lewis, as well as multiple Olympians and professional teams. With an unrivaled history of record-setting contracts, Leigh has secured over $3 billion for his 300+ pro athlete clients and directed more than $750 million to various charities around the world.
About Chris Cabott: Chris Cabott is the President and Chief Operating Officer of Steinberg Sports & Entertainment. Cabott oversees all aspects of client representation, company programs, and athlete endorsements. Originally from Philadelphia, Chris is an attorney, certified National Football League Player Agent and has extensive experience in the entertainment industry. Throughout his career, Chris has negotiated over $500 million in client contracts.
About Wormhole™: Wormhole is a worldwide social-centric technology platform that merges the real world with the virtual world. For the first time ever, people can experience enhanced teleporting throughout the world as if they are actually there. As avatars, users can socialize, interact with their favorite streamers, play games, crowdsource, shop, and so much more. Created by Wormhole Labs, Wormhole™ enables users to step into the stream. Users can create and customize their own clubhouse to share content and engage with audiences in more intimate and immersive ways that grow monetization with digital and physical goods. The platform was created by a team led by CEO Curtis Hutten and Co-chairman Rowland Hanson. Hason, an early marketing executive at Microsoft who named and headed marketing launch of Windows shares “The application of the Wormhole technology is endless and I believe this has the power to be bigger than Windows.” Sign up for Wormhole today at Wormhole.gg to learn more and secure your username.
About FIU iSTAR: The Immersive Studios for Altered Reality (iSTAR) at Florida International University’s College of Communication, Architecture + The Arts (CARTA) launched in Fall 2019. The facility will include an immersive theater and lecture room, an “experiential room,” an extended-reality (XR) lab and an “engagement zone.” The program will give students opportunities for internships and mentoring at companies that are developing augmented reality and virtual reality products. The space is being designed, constructed and operated by iSTAR Enterprises and funded by Lee Caplin, who serves on the Dean’s Advisory Board for CARTA. Caplin co-founded Penske Media, which produces Variety magazine and Rolling Stone magazine. iSTAR Enterprises is run by Caplin as well as Brian Schriner, Dean of CARTA, and Travis Cloyd, an adjunct professor and mixed-reality producer. Other advisors and lecturers include Leigh Steinberg, Kimberlee Archer, Reed Hundt, Mark Roesler, Ted Schilowitz, Meredith Woo, and Kimberly Green.
About Make-A-Wish: Make-A-Wish® creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. We seek to bring every eligible child’s wish to life because a wish is an integral part of a child’s treatment journey. Research shows children who have wishes granted can build the physical and emotional strength they need to fight their illness. Headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, Make-A-Wish is the world’s leading children’s wish-granting organization, serving children in every community in the United States and in more than 50 countries worldwide. Together, generous donors, supporters, staff and nearly 40,000 volunteers across the U.S., grant a wish every 34 minutes, on average, somewhere in the country. Since 1980, Make-A-Wish has granted more than 315,000 wishes to children in the U.S. and its territories; more than 15,600 in 2018 alone. For more information about Make-A-Wish America, visit wish.org.
About State Farm®: The mission of State Farm is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. State Farm and its affiliates are the largest providers of auto and home insurance in the United States. Its nearly 19,000 agents and approximately 58,000 employees serve approximately 83 million policies and accounts – approximately 81 million auto, fire, life, health and commercial policies and approximately 2 million bank accounts. Commercial auto insurance, along with coverage for renters, business owners, boats and motorcycles, is available. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 36 on the 2019 Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit http://www.statefarm.com.
About Helzberg Diamonds: Helzberg Diamonds®, a retail and online jewelry store focused on customer service, was founded in 1915 and has more than 200 stores nationwide featuring a wide selection of fine jewelry, including diamond engagement rings and wedding rings, precious gems and watches. Helzberg Diamonds takes pride in its history of offering exceptional value, exclusive designs and timeless jewelry. Helzberg Diamonds is based in North Kansas City, Mo., and is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK/A and BRK/B). For the locations nearest you, call 1-800-HELZBERG (800-435-9237) or visit Helzberg.com.
About The 15 and the Mahomies Foundation: The 15 and the Mahomies Foundation is dedicated to improving the lives of children through initiatives that focus on health, wellness, underserved communities and other charitable causes. It was established by reigning NFL MVP, Kansas City Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes in 2019. The 15 and the Mahomies Foundation’s signature program, 15 for 15 supports 15 youth and community charitable initiatives that focus on academics, science, the arts, classroom supplies, athletics, children with disabilities, after-school programs and more.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Raiders Josh Jacobs Was Not happy Losing Hudson And Jackson – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Oscar De La Hoya Coming Out Of Retirement- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Derek Carr Supports Teammate Carl Nassib – By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Receiver John Brown Building Chemistry With QB Derek Carr
- John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison
- Loki Lamentis Review Recap – By Jessica Dwyer
- Loki Episode 3: Does The Ark Reference Have Symbolic Meaning To Noah’s Ark? By Joseph Armendariz
- 2412 Kingsland Ave Oakland, CA 94601
- Bike Oakland/Alameda: Bay Trail & Bay Farm Island
- Oakland City Budget 2021-23: Oakland City Council President Bas Presents Amendments
- 2020 USWNT U.S. Olympics Women’s Soccer Team Announced June 23 2021
- IKEA in Atlanta Under Fire For Juneteenth Celebration Menu By Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Is Bisexual Says Director Kate Herron – But What Would Thor Say About That?
- My Cryptocurrency Portfolio Is Up Today, June 23 2021; Changed Its Composition. What Works For You?
- Howard Terminal Oakland Ballpark Project Clearing Up Errors In Reporting Regarding TIF, SB293 Skinner
- Loki Episode 3. Did This Episode Fail To Deliver? By Joseph Armendariz
- Kathleen Matz Takes Issue With My Oakland Juneteeth Shooting Vlog, Reflects A Basic Racial Problem
- The Race To Become New York Mayor- By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders Top Draft Picks Continue To Shine In Training Camp – By Eric Pangilinan
- New York City Mayoral Primary Puts Spotlight On Ranked-Choice Voting
Oakland News Now Archives
- Dynamic Group to break ground on 16-unit AD facility – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Dutch wood pellet imports reached new high in 2020 – Bioenergy Insight Magazine
- Oakland City Council Members Join Vigil in Honor of Victims of Juneteenth Shooting – NBC Bay Area – California News Times
- Crowd gathers at Lake Merritt to mourn 22-year-old man killed in mass shooting – San Francisco Chronicle
- Bishop Barber of Oakland: Unmasked Massgoers Should Not Be ‘Policed’ – National Catholic Register
- Juneteenth Celebration at Lake Merritt in Oakland, Calif. – The Pioneer
- Athletics race to large, early lead, defeat Rangers 13-6 – Associated Press
- List of possible A’s ballpark sites grows, 3rd Las Vegas trip planned – Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Bay Briefing: Where Bay Area small businesses got help — and where they didn’t – San Francisco Chronicle
- Oakland crowd twerks on ambulance, blocks responders after deadly shooting – Fox News