Summit Bank Oakland Community Bank was acquired by Faciam Holdings in an all-cash deal.
Summit Bank Oakland, the bank of choice for this blogger, was purchased by Faciam Holdings for an estimated $67.9 Million according to American Banker.
Summit Bank Oakland is called “Summit Bancshares, Inc.” in transactions documents and Business Wire reports that the all-cash deal was completed on November 28th. Faciam will own “Summit and the bank in an all-cash deal,” according to the report. Summit Bancshares, Inc. operates three branches in Oakland, Walnut Creek and Emeryville, California through its subsidiary, Summit Bank, which is a California state-chartered institution established in 1982.
Summit Bank Oakland’s headquarters is at 2969 Broadway in the northern portion of Downtown Oakland, and in the area called “Broadway Auto Row,” even though it has far less “auto” in its “row.” Summit Bank Oakland’s board consists of Shirley W Nelson, Chairman and Founder of Summit Bancshares Inc/CA, John Protopappas of Madison Park Financial, George Hollidge, Jason L Hill and Eric Allan Rudney of Rudney Associates Inc. Additionally, Faciam is expected to appoint six new directors to the board of directors after the Summit Bank acquisition is approved in 2019.
And, yes, this is John Protopappas of Madison Park Financial:
Summit Bancshares, Inc. has 1.2 million shares issued. The Business Wire posting explains that the purchase by Faciam Holdings was for $56.13 a share. “In addition, it is anticipated that Summit shareholders will receive a special dividend at the time of closing,” reports Business Wire, which ads “The proposed transaction is subject to the approvals of Summit shareholders as well as the regulatory agencies, and, subject to such approvals, is expected to close in mid-year 2019. As of September 30, 2018, Summit Bank had approximately $280 million in assets, $163 million in total loans and leases, and $245 million in deposits. For more information, visit www.summitbanking.com.”
And Who Or What Is Faciam Holdings?
Faciam Holdings is a Santa Barbara-based holding company with Andrew Nash, listed as CEO, and that is listed as registered on February 2nd 2018 (the date of its birth as a firm) as a “Foreign Stock company.” That means Summit Bancshares, Inc. is the first acquistion for this business. As to the meaning of “Foreign Stock company” that is “a term used in the United States for an existing corporation that is registered to do business in a state or jurisdiction other than where it was originally incorporated.” Faciam Holdings was incorporated in Delaware.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders Keys To Victory For Week Three Vs The Dolphins By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlative RBs Week 3 Sean Tucker, Ronnie Rivers Shermari Jones&Rasheen Ali September 25, 2021
- Staunch Moderates™ – Rapper Casanova Ace and DJ Staunch Launch New Album ‘The First Realm’ September 25, 2021
- In Memory of Our Friend, Willie Garson September 25, 2021
- Bill Carroll’s Saturday Superlatives QBs Week 3 Tannner Mordecai, Austin Kendall, and Jaxson Dart. September 25, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Mogul Steve Wynn To Light Al Davis Torch At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 25, 2021
- KTVU’s Frank Somerville Suspended For Good – Not Over Gabby Petito Social Media Debate Says Rich Lieberman September 25, 2021
- Free Football Pick UCLA Bruins vs Stanford Cardinal Prediction, 9/25/2021 College Football Best Bet September 25, 2021
- Stanford Football: UCLA Motivational September 25, 2021
- Washington vs Cal 9/25/21 Free College Football Picks and Predictions Week 4 2021 September 25, 2021
- Mail thieves caught on camera in Oakland September 25, 2021
- Home For Sale – 2364 E 16th St Oakland, CA 94601 September 25, 2021
- 2018 SUBARU Outback Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, Vallejo J3219216 September 25, 2021
- Brian Laundrie search: INSIDE motel where Gabby Petito’s fiancé stayed after the traffic stop September 25, 2021
- Oakland Residents Starting to Inquire About Getting COVID Boosters September 25, 2021
- Houston Astros vs Oakland Athletics Highlights September 24, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021 September 25, 2021
- Rep. Lauren Boebert Paid Rent, Utilities With Campaign Funds, Filing Shows September 25, 2021
- Kroger Fayetteville GA Store’s Produce Bag Dispensers Placed Too High To Reach September 25, 2021
- TOP 15 YouTube Mistakes Small YouTubers Make – Why Your Channel Isn’t Growing September 25, 2021
- Palo Alto woman accused of starting Fawn Fire allegedly had lighter in her pocket: DA September 25, 2021
- PG&E charged in Zogg Fire that killed 4 last year September 25, 2021
- The Road to 3-0, Dolphins’ Change at QB and More Storylines Heading Into Week 3 | Raiders | NFL September 25, 2021
- Shaquille O’Neal’s Credit Card was Declined at Walmart September 25, 2021
- NBA players flirting with officials September 25, 2021
- Little Italy – Standoff ends with man almost hitting pedestrians September 25, 2021