Stitches Medical Founders Robert White of Napa and Celeste White of Napa Announce New Clothing Line for Alzheimer’s Patients
Dr. Robert White of Napa, his wife Celeste White of Napa, and their sons Collin White and Dr. Keith White, formed Stitches Medical of Napa, an adaptive medical clothing company that allows people with medical conditions and disabilities to heal in comfort, dignity and style.
The company today introduced a new line of clothing for Alzheimer’s patients. The clothing is designed to meet the special needs of Alzheimer’s disease and its accompanying behavioral and psychological issues. Stitches Medical clothing is designed to ease the burden on caregivers while enhancing the dignity of the patient.
The company’s affordable yet quality garments are designed with great thought and manufactured with care to offer our customers the best possible user experience.
Current designs include clothing to facilitate chemotherapy, dialysis, post-operative JP drain management, and the management of diabetic insulin pumps.
Stitches Medical believes that even in the midst of going through a medical scenario or a particular condition, patients should be able to live, laugh and enjoy life. The family company produces clothing that is one step closer towards a more independent, normal and comfortable life.
“We are a family of doctors and entrepreneurs in Northern California who are passionate about design, quality and customer service. Our goal is for people who are going through a medical circumstance to heal in comfort, dignity, and style,” said Dr. Robert A. White of Stitches Clothing of Napa, California.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick