ONN – Steven Donziger’s Chevron Ecuador Case Rejected By Canada Supreme Court
According to The Amazon Post, Steven Donziger, the famed plaintiff’s lawyer who filed the fraudulent case against American Chevron, has lost yet again in court.
This time, the Canada Supreme Court refused to hear the case that came from the Ontario Court of Appeals. The reason was basically the same as the other court losses Donziger has sustained: Donziger fraudulently obtained a judgment against Chevron in Ecuador, and admitted to bribing Ecuadorian Judges and in a nutshell doing thing a lawyer would lose his license to practice law in America for – which is, in fact, what happened to Donziger himself last year.
Still, Donziger has enough money for other lawyers to take up the case: Steven obtained millions in litigation financing from a number of organizations, and although the courts have said he has to pay some of that back, apparently it’s not enough to stop his legal chase of Chevron around the World.
But the simple fact is he and his band can’t win. Chevron was never in Ecuador, and the environmental cleanup of Ecuador oil production areas that was controlled by Texas was done in 1998 – but then taken over by PetroEcuador.
In fact, as Steven Donziger was enjoying his fraudulent win in 2011, that same year, PetroEcuador was responsible for one of the largest oil spills ever – and yet said Chevron did it.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- 2022 Honda CIVIC Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 45605
- 2022 Honda CIVIC Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 45607
- Riding The Craziest Roller Coaster In England Tom Simons – Tommyinnit Reaction Video
- Loki Episode 2 : Response To Zennie Of Zennie62 By Joseph Armendariz
- President Biden Meeting Russian President Putin Is Our American Expression Of Democracy
- Juneteenth Is A National Holiday – My Complex Relationship With Juneteenth
- Review Of Marvel Studios Loki Episode 2 Review By Joseph Armendariz – Is Loki Evil?
- Loki Episode 2 : Did We See A Spiderman Logo Easter Egg By:Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Episode 2: Reaction And Commentary By Joseph Armendariz
- World Elder Abuse Awareness: Oakland Must Prioritize Getting Homeless Elderly Into Homes
- Kevin Durant Saves The Brooklyn Nets Season In Game Five Against The Bucks, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Homeless Encampment Believed To Be Cause Of Fire In Irwindale CA By Joseph Armendariz
- Derek Carr Is A Good Example Of What Being A Raider Means – By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Josh Jacob’s Derek Carr Mini Camp Press Conference My Take Joseph Armendariz
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore Because Of Cancel Culture -By Eric Pangilinan
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore
- What Will Be The Raiders Keys To Having A Winning Season: By Eric pangilinan
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Oakland A’s Presentation To Alameda County With City of Oakland
- Charles Barkley Slams Cancel Culture – By Eric Pangilinan
- Will Derek Carr Get A Contract Extention From The Raiders?by Eric pangilinan