ONN – Steven Donziger’s Chevron Ecuador Case Rejected By Canada Supreme Court
According to The Amazon Post, Steven Donziger, the famed plaintiff’s lawyer who filed the fraudulent case against American Chevron, has lost yet again in court.
This time, the Canada Supreme Court refused to hear the case that came from the Ontario Court of Appeals. The reason was basically the same as the other court losses Donziger has sustained: Donziger fraudulently obtained a judgment against Chevron in Ecuador, and admitted to bribing Ecuadorian Judges and in a nutshell doing thing a lawyer would lose his license to practice law in America for – which is, in fact, what happened to Donziger himself last year.
Still, Donziger has enough money for other lawyers to take up the case: Steven obtained millions in litigation financing from a number of organizations, and although the courts have said he has to pay some of that back, apparently it’s not enough to stop his legal chase of Chevron around the World.
But the simple fact is he and his band can’t win. Chevron was never in Ecuador, and the environmental cleanup of Ecuador oil production areas that was controlled by Texas was done in 1998 – but then taken over by PetroEcuador.
In fact, as Steven Donziger was enjoying his fraudulent win in 2011, that same year, PetroEcuador was responsible for one of the largest oil spills ever – and yet said Chevron did it.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave