ONN – Steven Buel Of East Bay Express Called To Try And Gaslight Oakland Vlogger Zennie Abraham – Vlog
What is Gaslighting? This definition:
“Gaslighting abuse can be perpetrated by either women or men. “Withholding” is one gaslighting technique where the abuser feigns a lack of understanding, refuses to listen and declines to share his emotions. Gaslighting examples of this would be: 1. “I’m not listening to that crap again tonight.””
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity.
In that way, Buel insists on his story about content related to my Insight Terminal Solutions content, rather than my truth and constant messaging of my relationship with ITS.
Even though the videos and text in explain that Insight Terminal Solutions is my client, he continued to try and force his way of thinking down my throat – my words be damned.
Completely racist approach in my view: his idea is to try and paint me as dishonest. Again, the racist media way of trying to paint a black person in a negative way.
And unless you think that’s not true, consider the post “Media Portrayals and Black Male Outcomes” in The Opportunity Agenda, where the website reports:
From the perspective of most scholars who focus on the topic, there is a clear causal story that links media representations of black men and boys to real-world outcomes. The story can be summarized as follows:
– For various reasons, media of all types collectively offer a distorted representation of the lives and reality of black males.
– In turn, media consumption negatively affects the public’s understandings and attitudes related to black males (sometimes including the understandings and attitudes of black males themselves)
– Finally, these distorted understandings and attitudes towards black males lead to negative real-world consequences for them.
Black males also tend to be underrepresented as experts called in to offer commentary and analysis in the news. News programs frequently include “talking heads” invited to help clarify a given topic, but these tend not to be black males.
Black males are underrepresented in the roles of computer users or technical experts in television commercials, instead tending to appear in roles that put less emphasis on intellectuality
While many aspects of black males’ real lived experience tend to be missing from the collective media portrayal, some aspects are very much present, and are, in fact, exaggerated.
Perhaps the most-discussed pattern is the association between black males and criminality, particularly in television news — where they are not only likely to appear as criminals, but likely to be shown in ways that make them seem particularly threatening (compared with white criminals, for instance)
Think about that the next time you read any mainstream media news in Oakland. Then go read The Oakland Post and Oakland News Now.
Who pays the East Bay Express And Did You Know It’s A Corporate For-Profit Publication?
Who pays the East Bay Express? It’ a question never answered, even as its listed as having investors. It’s a corporate for profit publication. It’s not a non-profit. And it’s known by many that it’s not making enough money to survive without investors. Crunchbase reports the East Bay Express as having investors, but who?
The East Bay Express is always asking others “Who pays you?”; we can ask the same question of the organization. Some have told me its folks associated with Tom Steyer.
The ads and mention of Insight Terminal Solutions as my client are all over Oakland News Now. To present another story is just gaslighting because The East Bay Express Buel disagrees with my message. Maybe Tosin Akintola is correct when he writes “Well-meaning white progressives, meanwhile, treat black Americans more like the family pet than the family friend, condescending to praise us when we align with their views, and ferally attacking when we don’t.”
He hung up on me when I tried to tell him he was wrong. Wow.
Note from Oakland News Now Technical: this video-blog post shows the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Downsizing Oakland Howard Terminal Ballpark Without Knowing About It Is Brainless
- Philippines Independence Day Saturday June 12th 2021: Eric Pangilinan Philippines Reaction
- French President Macron Says America Is Back During G7 Summit At Carbis Bay
- Oakland A’s Kaval, City Council’s Gallo, Alameda County’s Miley Muddle Howard Terminal Ballpark On KGO-TV
- 🔴OMG Vegas LIVE… You Won’t Believe it. Vegas is NORMAL AGAIN!!🚨
- 12-Year-Old Shot Confronting Catalytic Converter Thieves Outside Oakland Home
- Howard Terminal Ballpark: A Gift To Oakland And Its People – By Kevin M. Corbett
- Another Djokovic Vs Nadal Classic At 2021 French Open Nearly Marred By Curfew, But Loop-Hole Found
- Fayetteville Georgia Weather: Thunderstorm High Winds At 3:22 PM EST Friday June 11th
- Ayodele Nzinga: City Of Oakland Announces Inaugural Poet Laureate
- Oakland Black NFL Football Group Coliseum Stadium Proposal On July 20th City Council Agenda
- Nate Miley Alameda County Supervisor Holds Statewide Illegal Dumping Conference April 21, 2021
- Oakland Coliseum A’s Game Security Worker YouTube Vlog Shows Typical Day
- Trayvon Mullen Las Vegas Raiders Safety Needs To Step Up Says Eric Pangilinan For Zennie62
- Have You Ever Watched The Mars Live Webcam On YouTube? If Not You’re Missing The Future Now
- WATCH: Mars Cam Views from NASA Rover during Red Planet Exploration #Mars2020
- Trayvon Mullen Las Vegas Raiders Safety Needs To Step Up Says Eric Pangilinan
- Major League Baseball Doesn’t Care About Cheating In Sticky-Substance Controversy – Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Could Josh Jacob’s Be A Hold Out At Mini Camp – By Joseph Armendariz
- Kevin Durant Misses Three That Would Have Put Nets Vs Bucks Game 3 Into Overtime