Spritz Marketing and Salesforce Transit Center announce a new relationship.
Spritz Marketing, a San Francisco-based integrated marketing and creative agency started by long time Zennie62Media friends Beth Schnitzer and Raghu Shivaram, has been named Marketing Partner for the new Salesforce Transit Center San Francisco Bay Area.
Beth and Raghu and the Spritz staff deserve major congratulations on this incredible engagement. It’s a testament to the relationships they have built, as well as their objective of doing innovative and effective work for each client. Here’s the announcement that provides the details of the partnership:
Spritz, a San Francisco-based firm, is proud to be named as the marketing agency for Salesforce Transit Center, a regional transportation
and lifestyle hub now in the final stages of construction in the heart of downtown San
Spritz is providing all aspects of the branding, creative, digital concept, and web design,as well as social media for the landmark center due to open to the public in late summer 2018. Appointed by Lincoln Property Company, the transit center’s asset manager, Spritz joins a team of experienced partners responsible for leasing retail, programming events, staging pop-ups, as well as coordinating sponsorship and advertising opportunities at Salesforce Transit Center and its one-of-a-kind public rooftop Salesforce Park.
“Salesforce Transit Center is the city’s newest landmark and our team is excited to
partner in the branding and marketing of such an innovative and prestigious project,”
said Beth Schnitzer, Co-Founder and President of Spritz Marketing.
Owned and operated by the Transbay Joint Powers Authority with Maria Ayerdi Kaplan as developer and designed by award-winning Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, the striking Salesforce Transit Center with its geometric lace-like awning of steel, skylit Grand Hall centerpiece, urban gondola and design-forward interiors and exteriors is destined to become an iconic landmark in San Francisco. A welcoming 5.4-acre rooftop public park features an outdoor amphitheater, tree-lined trails, grassy lawns, children’s play area, cafe, bar, and restaurant. A robust calendar of dynamic events is planned for the enjoyment of community, residents, and visitors alike.
In the San Francisco SOMA (South of Market) neighborhood surrounded by Fortune 500 companies, tech giants, startups, and a growing diverse neighborhood of residents, Salesforce Transit Center combines improved mass transit for tens of thousands of passengers, plus an inviting meet-up place with curated dining and shopping in addition to its sustainability-focused rooftop urban oasis.
Again, congratulations to Spritz Marketing.
Read Zennie62Media’s latest series on former Salesforce Transit Center Developer Maria Averdi Kaplan. The links are here: Maria Ayerdi-Kaplan, Developer Of Salesforce Transit Center: Her Story as told to Zennie62Media. > Part One > Part Two > Part Three > Part Four > Part Five > Part Six > Part Seven.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- dat Krunchy Couple: Trader Joe’s Snack Haul
- Oakland City Council Leaders Email To Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner On Oakland A’s Relocation
- This Pastrami is Oakland’s Best Kept Secret | Word of Mouth
- 1100 Himself on The Meaning Behind The Word “Hyphy” + Explains Oakland Slang. PT.2
- Rose Haze | Oakland Band | Live Performance at Balanced Breakfast’s Showcase | SxSW 2021
- 2421 67th Avenue Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- Bike Oakland & Piedmont: Around Mountain View Cemetery
- Oakland Unified School District Announces 2021 Teachers Of The Year
- Colonial Pipeline Paid Darkside Hackers $5 Million In Ransom Money – Bad Idea
- Black Business Roundtable hosted by Oakland’s Own Doug Blacksher
- How The 49ers vs Raiders Preseason Games Restarted When The Silver And Black Returned To Oakland
- Rusty Hardin Says Tony Buzbee Deshaun Watson Settlement Not Happening Talk Is Ironic
- Mads Mikkelsen And Anders Jensen Blockbuster Interview With Zennie62Media’s Jessica Dwyer
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Seeks To Drown A’s Fans In Water At Coliseum
- Mads Mikkelsen Oscars: Mads Mikkelsen, Anders Jensen, Riders Of Justice Interview: Jessica Dwyer
- Oakland Schools: OUSD 2021 Classified School Employees Of The Year
- Biden Press Secretary Jen Psaki Statement On Restart of Colonial Pipeline And Continued Federal Government Efforts To Mitigate Impacts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In Relocation Talks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling