Spritz Marketing and Salesforce Transit Center announce a new relationship.
Spritz Marketing, a San Francisco-based integrated marketing and creative agency started by long time Zennie62Media friends Beth Schnitzer and Raghu Shivaram, has been named Marketing Partner for the new Salesforce Transit Center San Francisco Bay Area.
Beth and Raghu and the Spritz staff deserve major congratulations on this incredible engagement. It’s a testament to the relationships they have built, as well as their objective of doing innovative and effective work for each client. Here’s the announcement that provides the details of the partnership:
Spritz, a San Francisco-based firm, is proud to be named as the marketing agency for Salesforce Transit Center, a regional transportation
and lifestyle hub now in the final stages of construction in the heart of downtown San
Spritz is providing all aspects of the branding, creative, digital concept, and web design,as well as social media for the landmark center due to open to the public in late summer 2018. Appointed by Lincoln Property Company, the transit center’s asset manager, Spritz joins a team of experienced partners responsible for leasing retail, programming events, staging pop-ups, as well as coordinating sponsorship and advertising opportunities at Salesforce Transit Center and its one-of-a-kind public rooftop Salesforce Park.
“Salesforce Transit Center is the city’s newest landmark and our team is excited to
partner in the branding and marketing of such an innovative and prestigious project,”
said Beth Schnitzer, Co-Founder and President of Spritz Marketing.
Owned and operated by the Transbay Joint Powers Authority with Maria Ayerdi Kaplan as developer and designed by award-winning Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, the striking Salesforce Transit Center with its geometric lace-like awning of steel, skylit Grand Hall centerpiece, urban gondola and design-forward interiors and exteriors is destined to become an iconic landmark in San Francisco. A welcoming 5.4-acre rooftop public park features an outdoor amphitheater, tree-lined trails, grassy lawns, children’s play area, cafe, bar, and restaurant. A robust calendar of dynamic events is planned for the enjoyment of community, residents, and visitors alike.
In the San Francisco SOMA (South of Market) neighborhood surrounded by Fortune 500 companies, tech giants, startups, and a growing diverse neighborhood of residents, Salesforce Transit Center combines improved mass transit for tens of thousands of passengers, plus an inviting meet-up place with curated dining and shopping in addition to its sustainability-focused rooftop urban oasis.
Again, congratulations to Spritz Marketing.
Read Zennie62Media’s latest series on former Salesforce Transit Center Developer Maria Averdi Kaplan. The links are here: Maria Ayerdi-Kaplan, Developer Of Salesforce Transit Center: Her Story as told to Zennie62Media. > Part One > Part Two > Part Three > Part Four > Part Five > Part Six > Part Seven.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- AC Transit plows into Oakland home after being hit by stolen car: CHP October 16, 2021
- Dusty Baker Compares Jose Altuve & Carlos Correa to Tom Brady & Rob Gronkowski After ALCS Game 1 Win October 16, 2021
- My $2000 Las Vegas Apartment (FULL TOUR) October 16, 2021
- Pompsie Las Vegas Vlogger Gives Tour Of His $2000 Las Vegas Apartment October 16, 2021
- Mountain View Castro Street Closure Seen as Pandemic Perk October 16, 2021
- Smoke Effect Template | CSK Mass Status Black Screen Template | Luna Tech Tamil | New Templates October 16, 2021
- Red Sox vs Astros Game 1 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 16, 2021
- 41 Points in 30 Minutes?! Stephen Curry Got Buckets on Warriors Ground | Oct. 15, 2021 October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Will Greg Olson Play Calling Produce 1st Quarter Results? By Joseph Armendariz October 16, 2021
- Stephen Curry with an AMAZING Dribbling Move! | Oct. 15, 2021 vs. Trail Blazers October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “Ziggy Stardust” October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “Pretty In Pink” October 15, 2021
- The Coverups @ The Uptown in Oakland, CA 9/30/18 “American Girl” October 15, 2021
- 49ers Friday: Bye Week Special October 15, 2021
- Steph & Curtis’s Pregame Routine is BACK! | #shorts October 15, 2021
- Peralta College Board Unanimously Extends Chancellor Jannett Jackson’s Contract October 15, 2021
- Witness Claims Oakland Police Searching for Wrong Car in Road Rage Homicide October 15, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Will Greg Olson Be A Better Play Caller Then Jon Gruden? By Eric Pangilinan October 15, 2021
- Fentanyl Alert!!! Looks Like Chewing Gum by Derrick Soo October 15, 2021
- Video of suspect vehicle in Oakland road rage shooting that left teen dead October 15, 2021
- 245 Perkins St 34 Oakland, CA 94610 October 15, 2021
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Thursday Meeting, October 7th 2021. October 15, 2021
- Why I’m leaving Oakland, California. Pt.1 October 15, 2021
- Downs Oakland Sunday Service 10.17.21 October 15, 2021
- 5800 Nottingham Dr Oakland CA | Oakland Homes for Sale October 15, 2021
- Raiders Rumors Mailbag: Hire Jack Del Rio As Next Raiders Head Coach? Start Jimmy Morrissey? October 15, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers Rumors: Xavien Howard Trade? Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel Contract Extension| Mailbag October 15, 2021
- Latest San Francisco 49ers News With Matt Maiocco October 15, 2021
- Dodgers vs. Giants NLDS Game 5 Highlights (10/14/21) | MLB Highlights October 15, 2021
- NFL News: Leaked Emails Link NFL Attorney Jeff Pash To Bruce Allen Cover Up By Joseph Armendariz October 15, 2021