Oakland News Now – Spacious & Beautiful Oakland Home for Sale! Oakland’s Best Buy! 6231 Avenal Ave – video made by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
Charming, Spacious & Beautiful Oakland Home for Sale! Oakland’s Best Buy! 6231 Avenal Ave. Move-in ready 3BD/2BA Craftsman gem exudes pride of ownership. Lovingly maintained by its owners, this home balances traditional finishes such as original built-in cabinetry & wood trims with contemporary updates & amenities. The home features a living room, formal dining room, an expansive full kitchen, 3 well-lit bedrooms & 2 thoughtfully updated bathrooms, hardwood floors, laundry room & a Bonus room which can be used as a home office/hobby room. The eat-kitchen boast: Granite counters, stainless steel appliances and tile floors. Makes this lovely home a Best Buy! Price to Sell Fast…You Better Hurry Before It’s Sold!!!
Thinking of Buying or Selling?
Jose Diaz – real estate broker has help Hayward CA sellers sell their house for 28 years. From selling a house during divorce, to selling an inherited house, to selling a house in forbearance, to selling a house as-is. And for those that need to sell my house fast Jose get a fair market offer and no repairs are need. Have a Hayward CA house to sell? Call Jose 510-912-4519
“Over the last 28 years, I have earned the trust of over 800 clients by providing the highest level of service in the real estate market today. I believe the ultimate compliment I can receive is when a homeowner places their trust in me to handle the sale of sell their home. And I don’t take that responsibility lightly! I understand the stress and magnitude of the decision a homeowner makes when they finally decide to sell the family home.”
“I go out of my way to provide my clients with the Highest Level of Service Available in Real Estate Today. .
– Jose Diaz “Your Favorite REALTOR
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Should The Raiders Hire Eric Bieniemy & Mike Kafka In 2022? Mike Mayock Will Also Get Fired? Q&A October 16, 2021
- Dodgers NLCS vs the Braves: Bubble Rematch for the Pennant | MLB Postseason 2021 October 16, 2021
- Red Sox vs. Astros ALCS Game 1 Highlights (10/15/21) | MLB Highlights October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Mark Davis Promote Gus Bradley To Head Coach ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Imagine the Gateway at UC Berkeley October 16, 2021
- Xanadu, Primus, A Tribute to Kings, Berkeley, CA., October 15, 2021 October 16, 2021
- Primus – “Jilly’s On Smack” – Live 10-15-2021 – The Greek Theatre – Berkeley, CA October 16, 2021
- Primus – Shake Hands with Beef – 2021-10-15 Berkeley, CA October 16, 2021
- Garbage Pickup Gone Wrong: How the City of Berkeley is “cleaning” curbside communities October 16, 2021
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 10/17/21 October 16, 2021
- 2591 Leimert Blvd Oakland, CA 94602 October 16, 2021
- Before & After Staging of 2840 Carmel St Oakland│ Realtor Sheila Zarekari │ Just Local Homes October 16, 2021
- Our First Ever Offseason! | Oakland Roots Expansion NBA 2k22 | #2 October 16, 2021
- HSN | Shopping with Colleen – Let’s Holiday 10.16.2021 – 01 PM October 16, 2021
- All of Our Goals Are Ahead of Us | Raiders vs. Broncos | Week 6 | Trailer | NFL October 16, 2021
- Friday Ratings: Baseball Playoffs Dominate The Demo Wars, But ‘Blue Bloods” Still The Viewership Kin October 16, 2021
- 75 Minutes of Golden State Warriors Highlights to Get You Hyped for the NBA Season! October 16, 2021
- Why We Know the NFL Went After Gruden and the Raiders October 16, 2021
- Warriors Ground: Oakland Forever October 16, 2021
- 2021 MLB playoffs Red Sox vs Astros odds ALCS Game 1 picks predictions October 16, 2021
- Car cash start fire in Oakland California October 16, 2021
- Rich Bisaccia Becomes Interim Head Coach and Previewing the Denver Broncos | Raiders | NFL October 16, 2021
- Pro Football Hall Of Fame President & CEO, David Baker To Resign, By: Vinny Lospinuso October 16, 2021
- Dodgers Vs Braves, NLCS Series Preview – 2021 MLB Playoffs October 16, 2021
- MLB Playoffs DFS Strategy Show: Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks for DraftKings & FanDuel | Friday 10/15 October 16, 2021
- Restaurants in Oakland, California – USA October 16, 2021
- Cal Football: Chase Garbers Press Conference (10.15.21) October 16, 2021
- Cal Football: Elijah Hicks Press Conference (10.15.21) October 16, 2021
- Cal Football: Justin Wilcox Press Conference (10.15.21) October 16, 2021
- Bus struck by stolen vehicle fleeing police crashes into Oakland home October 16, 2021