Social & Economic Justice Commission Virtual Special Meeting – Aug. 20, 2020
From youtube Channel: August 20, 2020 at 02:58PM
Agenda with support documents:
To Register in Advance: https://ift.tt/2CagdzR
COVID-19 NOTICE – PUBLIC MEETING GUIDELINES
Consistent with Executive Orders No. N-29-20 from the Executive Department of the State of California and the Alameda County Health Officer’s Shelter in Place Order effective March 17, 2020, the City Hall will not be open to the public and the Social and Economic Justice Commissioners will be participating in meeting via phone/video conferencing. The public is invited to watch and submit comments via the methods below:
How to watch the meeting from home:
2. To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time 1 (669) 900-9128, then enter Webinar ID 915 4869 6192, follow by “#”. When asked for a participant id or code, press “#”. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at https://ift.tt/393ShKF
3. To observe the meeting by video conference, please go to https://ift.tt/2Op58x6 at the noticed meeting time. Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is located at https://ift.tt/2BXGCRu
4. Recorded meetings will be available for viewing on City Website within 48 hours after the meeting. https://ift.tt/2WgOTXt
How to submit Public Comment:
1. Members of the public may submit comments in writing by emailing the Social and Economic Justice Commission at [email protected] with the Agenda item number identified in the subject line of the email or by mail to City of Albany – Social and Economic Justice Commission Meeting Comments, 1000 San Pablo Avenue, Albany, CA 94706. All written comments received by 5 PM on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Commission and posted on the website. Other written comments received after 5 PM that address an item on the agenda will still be provided to the Commission and be included as part of the meeting record.
2. To comment by video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on the Agenda item. You will then be unmuted when it is your turn to make your comment for up to 3 minutes. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions of how to “Raise Your Hand” is available at https://ift.tt/2Wfrtl4
3. To comment by phone, you will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing “*9” to request to speak when public comment is being taken on the Agenda item. You will then be unmuted when it is your turn to make your comment for up to 3 minutes. You will be re-muted after the allotted time.*******
KALB supports community access television as a way for Albany citizens to share in the political and social life of their community, and as a vehicle for self-expression and communication.
KALB’s mission is to provide a public forum for expression reflecting the diverse backgrounds, views, and interests of Albany citizens.
Albany, California is a small city of 18,539 (2010 census) residents, located within the greater San Francisco Bay area. Easily accessible to San Francisco by both freeway and public transportation, Albany residents enjoy world-class entertainment, shopping, and all the benefits of living within one of the most interested metropolitan regions in the world!
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland news Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland news Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.