ONN – Social and Economic Justice Commission meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 PM in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, 1000 San Pablo Avenue, Albany, CA 94706. Due to the ongoing Pandemic, this will be a virtual meeting – see information below for viewing and participating.
This meeting includes discussion of: Housing Subcommittee Report, Inclusivity Subcommittee Report, Action Plan to Address Systemic Racism
Agenda and Support Documents
Public Comments will be added to Agenda Item
To Register in Advance https://ift.tt/2CagdzR
COVID-19 NOTICE – PUBLIC MEETING GUIDELINES
Consistent with Executive Orders No. N-29-20 from the Executive Department of the State of California and the Alameda County Health Officer’s Shelter in Place Order effective March 17, 2020, the City Hall will not be open to the public and the Social and Economic Justice Commissioners will be participating in meeting via phone/video conferencing. The public is invited to watch and submit comments via the methods below:
How to watch the meeting from home:
1. Meetings are streamed live and recorded on YouTube (https://ift.tt/3eqMkrS)
2. To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time 1 (669) 900-9128, then enter Webinar ID 915 4869 6192, follow by “#”. When asked for a participant id or code, press “#”. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at https://ift.tt/393ShKF
3. To observe the meeting by video conference, please go to https://ift.tt/2Op58x6 at the noticed meeting time. Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is located at https://ift.tt/2BXGCRu
4. Recorded meetings will be available for viewing on City Website within 48 hours after the meeting. https://ift.tt/2WgOTXt
How to submit Public Comment:
1. Members of the public may submit comments in writing by emailing the Social and Economic Justice Commission at [email protected] with the Agenda item number identified in the subject line of the email or by mail to City of Albany – Social and Economic Justice Commission Meeting Comments, 1000 San Pablo Avenue, Albany, CA 94706. All written comments received by 5 PM on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Commission and posted on the website. Other written comments received after 5 PM that address an item on the agenda will still be provided to the Commission and be included as part of the meeting record.
2. To comment by video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on the Agenda item. You will then be unmuted when it is your turn to make your comment for up to 3 minutes. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions of how to “Raise Your Hand” is available at https://ift.tt/2Wfrtl4
3. To comment by phone, you will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing “*9” to request to speak when public comment is being taken on the Agenda item. You will then be unmuted when it is your turn to make your comment for up to 3 minutes. You will be re-muted after the allotted time.
KALB supports community access television as a way for Albany citizens to share in the political and social life of their community, and as a vehicle for self-expression and communication.
KALB’s mission is to provide a public forum for expression reflecting the diverse backgrounds, views, and interests of Albany citizens.
Albany, California is a small city of 18,539 (2010 census) residents, located within the greater San Francisco Bay area. Easily accessible to San Francisco by both freeway and public transportation, Albany residents enjoy world-class entertainment, shopping, and all the benefits of living within one of the most interested metropolitan regions in the world!
Tweets by CityofAlbanyCA
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee
- Marshawn Lynch: Sitting Down With Dr. Anthony Fauci
- OUSD Oakland Girls To Be In Soroptimist International’s “Steps to Success” On Saturday
- Derrick Soo Says WhereDoWeGoOakland.tv, A Remarkable Oakland Housing Effort, Is Active
- Sam Wilson Becomes Captain America In The Epic Falcon And The Winter Soldier Episode 5
- President Joe Biden Statement On The Mass Shooting In Indianapolis, Indiana
- TUTORIAL: Register for Oakland’s Online Permit Portal!
- OSA IM Piano Recital-A Trip to Europe: Baroque to Contemporary
- City Of Oakland Says Check Your Permit Status