Social & Economic Justice Commission – July 7, 2020
ONN – Social and Economic Justice Commission meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 PM in the City Council Chambers at City Hall, 1000 San Pablo Avenue, Albany, CA 94706. Due to the ongoing Pandemic, this will be a virtual meeting – see information below for viewing and participating.
This meeting includes discussion of: Housing Subcommittee Report, Inclusivity Subcommittee Report, Action Plan to Address Systemic Racism
Agenda and Support Documents
Public Comments will be added to Agenda Item
To Register in Advance https://ift.tt/2CagdzR
COVID-19 NOTICE – PUBLIC MEETING GUIDELINES
Consistent with Executive Orders No. N-29-20 from the Executive Department of the State of California and the Alameda County Health Officer’s Shelter in Place Order effective March 17, 2020, the City Hall will not be open to the public and the Social and Economic Justice Commissioners will be participating in meeting via phone/video conferencing. The public is invited to watch and submit comments via the methods below:
How to watch the meeting from home:
1. Meetings are streamed live and recorded on YouTube (https://ift.tt/3eqMkrS)
2. To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time 1 (669) 900-9128, then enter Webinar ID 915 4869 6192, follow by “#”. When asked for a participant id or code, press “#”. Instructions on how to join a meeting by phone are available at https://ift.tt/393ShKF
3. To observe the meeting by video conference, please go to https://ift.tt/2Op58x6 at the noticed meeting time. Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is located at https://ift.tt/2BXGCRu
4. Recorded meetings will be available for viewing on City Website within 48 hours after the meeting. https://ift.tt/2WgOTXt
How to submit Public Comment:
1. Members of the public may submit comments in writing by emailing the Social and Economic Justice Commission at SEJC@albanyca.org with the Agenda item number identified in the subject line of the email or by mail to City of Albany – Social and Economic Justice Commission Meeting Comments, 1000 San Pablo Avenue, Albany, CA 94706. All written comments received by 5 PM on the day of the meeting will be provided to the Commission and posted on the website. Other written comments received after 5 PM that address an item on the agenda will still be provided to the Commission and be included as part of the meeting record.
2. To comment by video conference, click the “Raise Your Hand” button to request to speak when Public Comment is being taken on the Agenda item. You will then be unmuted when it is your turn to make your comment for up to 3 minutes. After the allotted time, you will then be re-muted. Instructions of how to “Raise Your Hand” is available at https://ift.tt/2Wfrtl4
3. To comment by phone, you will be prompted to “Raise Your Hand” by pressing “*9” to request to speak when public comment is being taken on the Agenda item. You will then be unmuted when it is your turn to make your comment for up to 3 minutes. You will be re-muted after the allotted time.
KALB supports community access television as a way for Albany citizens to share in the political and social life of their community, and as a vehicle for self-expression and communication.
KALB’s mission is to provide a public forum for expression reflecting the diverse backgrounds, views, and interests of Albany citizens.
Albany, California is a small city of 18,539 (2010 census) residents, located within the greater San Francisco Bay area. Easily accessible to San Francisco by both freeway and public transportation, Albany residents enjoy world-class entertainment, shopping, and all the benefits of living within one of the most interested metropolitan regions in the world!
Tweets by CityofAlbanyCA
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland City Council Unanimously Approves Vice Mayor Rebecca Kaplan’s Proposal To Support Litigation Against Ghost Guns October 20, 2021
- Henry Ruggs III Mic’d Up vs. Broncos: ‘All Bama on the Board!’ | Week 6 | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL October 20, 2021
- Boxing Sandor Martin Stuns Boxing World By Defeating Former Champ Mikey Garcia By Eric Pangilinan October 19, 2021
- Meet Jon Bean, Oakland Rising’s Deputy Director Taks With Liz Suk, Executive Director October 19, 2021
- Philadelphia Eagles vs Las Vegas Raiders | Week 7 NFL Game Preview October 19, 2021
- Oakland hills firestorm marks 30th anniversary October 19, 2021
- 30 years later: Remembering the Oakland Hills Fire October 19, 2021
- Los Bukis ULTIMO CONCIERTO 2021 Oakland CA I Mi Mayor Necesidad October 19, 2021
- In-N-Out Burger in Battle With San Francisco Health Officials Over COVID Rules October 19, 2021
- Braves vs Dodgers Game 3 Highlights | MLB 2021 October 19, 2021
- TITANS y BILLS se baten en un ASOMBROSO duelo de MONDAY NIGH | Semana 6 2021 NFL Game Highlights October 19, 2021
- LIVE SPORTS TALK! Monday Night Football Bills Titans Recap, MLB Playoffs, Next LSU Head Coach? October 19, 2021
- San Francisco Leaders Offer Cash Rewards in Hopes of Reducing Car Break-Ins October 19, 2021
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans Full Highligh 4th Quarter | NFL Week 6, 2021 October 19, 2021
- Deputy chase underway in LA County October 19, 2021
- New Plan to Fight Car Break-Ins in San Francisco October 19, 2021
- Every Team’s Best Play From Week 6 | NFL 2021 Highlights October 19, 2021
- 49ers News TODAY: 49ers Injury Report, DeForest Buckner RETURNS, Trent Williams, Aaron Banks, Lynch October 19, 2021
- 30 years later: KTVU reporter recalls being trapped by Oakland Hills firestorm October 19, 2021
- Film Study: Raiders Defensive Line is causing Havoc October 19, 2021
- Raiders Sign Desmond Trufant + Raiders Rumors On Clelin Ferrell Trade, D.J. Hayden & Derek Carr October 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Alex Leatherwood Playing Better At The Guard Position By Eric Pangilinan October 19, 2021
- Raw Video: San Francisco Announces Cash Rewards To Stop Auto Burglary-Fueled Fencing Operations October 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders: Former Pro Bowl DB Desmond Trufant Signs With Raiders By Joseph Armendariz October 19, 2021
- ILUW Local 10, The Shipping Backlog & The Working Class with ILWU Local 10 Pres Trent Willis October 19, 2021
- MLB LIVE: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves Live stream – Braves vs Dodgers Live October 19, 2021
- Raiders Rumors & News On Trade Clelin Ferrell, Derek Carr & Josh Jacobs + 2021 NFL Trade Candidates October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Jake Tonges Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Femi Oladejo Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Justin Wilcox Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021