ONN – Sierra Club Pushes Teens To Harass Phil Tagami’s Family Over Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal
In an effort to get teenagers in trouble with the law, the Sierra Club, along with Youth vs. Apocalypse, pushes teens to do the protests that the adults don’t want show their face doing. In this case, The Sierra Club Magazine promoted the young and very much unsuspecting 14-year-old Angelika Soriano to say that she protested what the wrongly written article called an “East Oakland” coal terminal.
In point of fact, the Insight Terminal Solutions Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal is not a coal terminal and is located in West Oakland, and not East Oakland. But, facts seem to get in the way of a good story for The Sierra Club, and so what comes out of that is the title “It’s Zombies Versus Coal in East Oakland”. Why?
Because The Sierra Club encouraged young Angelika Soriano to say this:
For months, she and other youth activists tried to get the developer, Phil Tagami, to meet with them. On the night before Halloween in 2017, she and about 200 other people protested outside Tagami’s house. They covered themselves in ashy face paint and fake blood and declared themselves coal zombies. “We got the idea of dressing up as zombies as a way of saying we might be killed by coal,” Soriano says.
That poor girl has no idea that she just admitted to harassing Phil Tagami at his home. Phil is a long time friend of this blogger, and so when I reached him via text, Tagami’s response to the information that the Sierra Club was admitting use of teenagers to harass him, he reported “and my children at school.”
That’s against the law. It’s a criminal action. What’s more, it’s a series of coordinated actions to horrify someone over a matter that could translate into a positive experience for teenagers rather than a negative one.
The Sierra Club could design a science fair project for teenagers in Oakland Schools, where they could learn available technology and come up with ways that it can be applied to the hauling of bulk commodities through Oakland in a way as close to zero emissions as possible. They would find a willing partner in Phil and many California agencies, which recently worked together to roll-out the new Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) Low Emission Engine.
Proposed to use with the Oakland Bulk And Oversized Terminal, the Oakland Global Rail Enterprise (OGRE) Low Emission Engine combined with covered rail cars, can dramatically reduce emissions to previously not seen levels and maintain well-paying basic non-tech jobs in the export states, and establish them in Oakland.
Teenagers working on other ideas can find themselves in alliance with potential future employers and perhaps even have their entire college education paid for.
Let’s face it: The Sierra Club’s not going to pay to keep teenagers from being arrested for harassing real estate developers. The parents of children like Angelika Soriano should be very concerned about what the Sierra Club and Youth vs. Apocalypse are doing – and by extension Presidential Candidate Tom Steyer, who’s money has been directed toward the work of Youth vs. Apocalypse and the Sierra Club with respect to climate change.
Teenagers need to ask questions: for example, what would happen to the coal fields if they were put out of business, with all of that valuable material in the ground? Easy. Hedge fund investors like Tom Steyer would just come in and buy them for junk prices and make a giant profit on the worldwide energy market. Teenagers who think they’re doing the work of saving the planet would realize they were duped into helping another billionaire get richer.
And, in closing, The Sierra Club must take steps to make doubly certain it’s not leaning toward a repeat of its white supremacist past – one marked by the writings and words of Sierra Club co-founder Joseph LeConte (called “The Golden State’s Scientific White Supremacist“) and the history of main co-founder John Muir. In opposing the OBOT, The Sierra Club has ignored the employment needs of blacks and Latinos in Oakland, sent an idea by omission that only tech jobs are good jobs, and done zero to raise its voice in outcry against the racist hiring policies the tech community is known for. Time to change.
Post script: now The Sierra Club’s going after me, Zennie Abraham. They can’t read: I long introduced that my client is Insight Terminal Solutions. Also, they’re not building a coal terminal – it’s a bulk terminal. Here’s a hint regarding their mode of attack: “The White-dominant press historically has covered people of color as a threat to society. Even though people of color have challenged and often disrupted this racist narrative, the dominant narrative about our communities holds firm. It has been hardwired into our nation’s consciousness due to institutional and structural racism in the media system and in our society. White people have always controlled the mainstream media. That’s why members of the Black community told the Kerner Commission they mistrusted the news media.”
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Cowboys vs Vikings Predictions | NFL Odds, Free Picks & Best Bets for Week 8 October 27, 2021
- stuff garlic bread||yummy ||delicious ||domino’s ||zomato ||food network October 27, 2021
- Good Morning Football | Kyle Brandt “Derek Carr ‘MVP'” in Las Vegas Raiders BEAT Philadelphia Eagles October 27, 2021
- Blazers vs Grizzlies | Free NBA Picks 10/27 | Memphis @ Portland Today’s Basketball Bet | Kyle Kirms October 27, 2021
- The way Luka Doncic Runs up to Apologize 😂 #Shorts October 27, 2021
- LIVE: NBC News NOW – October 27 October 27, 2021
- VBET Armenian Premier League. Matchday 11. FC Alashkert – FC Noah October 27, 2021
- Indianapolis Colts vs Tennessee Titans Picks, Predictions and Odds | NFL Week 8 Preview | Oct 31 October 27, 2021
- Kay Burley takes a look at what we can expect to see in Budget 2021 October 27, 2021
- Budget 2021: The Chancellor takes the red box to the House of Commons October 27, 2021
- Supply chain crisis | US stores add Soviet vibes to their shelves October 27, 2021
- Grizzlies vs. Trailblazers 10/27/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 27, 2021
- Today Football Prediction | 27/10/2021 | Betting Strategy | DAILY FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS October 27, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals vs Green Bay Packers Picks, Predictions and Odds | Thursday Night Football Preview October 27, 2021
- Jaguars vs Seahawks Predictions | NFL Odds, Free Picks & Best Bets for Week 8 October 27, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Game Picks and Betting Locks October 27, 2021
- 10/27/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 27, 2021
- Clashes erupt at demonstration against Ecuadorian President Lasso in Quito October 27, 2021
- CA EDD Update Pending, Fraud, Audit, EDD’s Accountability Hearing With CA Assembly October 27, 2021
- Jetson One – Official Launch October 27, 2021
- Atlanta Braves World Series Game 1 win over Houston sends Braves fans home happy October 27, 2021
- Budget 2021: Robert Jenrick says there are ‘reasons to be optimistic’ October 27, 2021
- Oakland A’s Howard Terminal Update Alameda County Board Comments, Vote On TIF Revenue Agreement October 27, 2021
- 2023 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 First Look Up Close Details October 27, 2021
- Atlanta Braves vs. Houston Astros | 2021 World Series Game 1 News Update October 27, 2021
- CrossTalk | EU and China ‘frenemies’ October 27, 2021
- Learn how to create Khloe Kardashian’s ‘Candy Crush’ inspired nails October 27, 2021
- Mom is creepin’ it real this Halloween with larger-than-life DIY garage door monster October 27, 2021
- Why do some women wait decades for an ADHD diagnosis? – BBC News October 27, 2021
- Formal Dress For Men | Men’s Fashion | Formal Outfit For Men 2021 | Formal Pant Shirt Matching Ideas October 27, 2021
- Russell Wilson to the Saints and other NFL trades we’d love to see | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports October 27, 2021
- NFL Week 8 Picks, Best Bets & Survivor Pool Selections w/ Cam Stewart | Against The Spread October 27, 2021
- All-New 2023 Corvette Z06 Reveal October 27, 2021
- NBA Top 10 Plays Of The Night | October 26, 2021 October 27, 2021
- Reaction To The San Jose Sharks 3-1 Loss At The Nashville Predators October 27, 2021
- A’s Clear Latest Hurdle in Howard Terminal Saga October 27, 2021
- A’s Waterfront Ballpark Move Still on Track After Supes Vote October 27, 2021
- Elizabeth Holmes Interviews Used as Evidence in Theranos Trial October 27, 2021
- Flood aftermath in Catania October 27, 2021
- HIGHLIGHTS | Arsenal vs Leeds United (2-0) | Carabao Cup | Super sub Chambers & Nketiah October 27, 2021