Tackett Bartlett LLP is a content client of Zennie62Media, Inc. Tackett Bartlett LLP consists of Shane Tackett, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, and Berkeley Councilmember Ben Bartlett, Co-Founder & Managing Partner.
From the Tackett Bartlett LLP website:
Shane Tackett is recognized as one of the leading digital asset and advertising lawyers in the country. Shane regularly provides corporate governance strategy and regulatory guidance to prominent blockchain and adtech companies. Shane’s clients span the globe and represent diverse sectors including digital asset custodians, exchanges, wallets, mining pools, DeFi applications, funds, virtual reality platforms, and international affiliate networks.
Shane’s strategic counsel is guided by the breadth of his international experience. Shane’s practice began in China and now involves representation of clients throughout Europe, Asia, AND the Middle East. Shane focuses on providing clients WITH actionable growth strategies.
As a serial entrepreneur, Shane brings a business perspective to every solution. Shane is a co-founder of digital asset arbitrage platform and A venture fund. Prior to co-founding Tackett Bartlett, Shane co-founded Tackett Mull, LLP, launched a defense intelligence firm, a PRC based private equity and market entrance consultancy, and served at The Department of Justice.
Shane received his Juris Doctorate from the Washington College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley where he received high honors as well as membership in Phi Beta Kappa.
Ben Bartlett lives in the nexus of government, law, and technology. he is the former vice mayor of Berkeley and a serial entrepreneur. Ben is recognized internationally as a leader in blockchain powered finance, and works closely with institutional investors and policymakers.
Serving as a government official, Ben believes in the collaboration of technology and government policy to empower innovators. ben is the architect of the Berkeley Tokenized Debt Offering (TDO), a node of his “Smart Path” blockchain investment thesis.
ben is committed to demonstrating the value of blockchain technology to the global economy. Ben issued the first digital candidate campaign token and was first the elected official to use cryptocurrency to make a compliant cannabis purchase. Ben currently serves as an Appointed Member of the State of California Blockchain Working Group, and is tasked with making policy recommendations for DLT integration into the California economy and government.
Ben is an innovative deal maker with an impact orientation. He developed an investment framework for tele-medicine, Executed complex transactions mobile and adtech space, and was product counsel for a high value Cpg. At the Bay Area Council, Ben created a social impact fund and authored a clean tech trade agreement between California and PRC. He has experience with carbon securities, EV finance products, and Smart Manufacturing.
Ben specializes in:Social & Environmental Impact Strategic Growth Advisory Public Private Partnerships. Ben was previously General Counsel of Re:Public GOOD, a green finance consultancy, and Director at the California Clean Energy Fund. He is an alumnus of UC Hastings College of Law and Colby College.
Ben Bartlett Legislative Highlights As Berkeley City Councilmember
Ben Bartlett Berkeley Councilmember Introduces “Safety For All: George Floyd Community Safety Act”
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, at 2:30 pm & 6:00 pm PST, Councilmember Ben Bartlett formally introduced four unique pieces of legislation as part of the “Safety for All: George Floyd Community Safety Act, and which will work towards the following overarching goals: MORE.
Ben Bartlett On Medium @benbartlett
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Gang Wars – Mutual Places In Oakland Where People Get Caught Lackin
- Jameis Winston Tackling Dummy Drill Video Shows He’s Got Good Balance
- Boxing Tommy Fury Says To Jake Paul Stop Talking And Let’s Fight By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders Sign All Pro Defense Tackle Gerald McCoy By Eric Pangilinan
- Zennie Abraham 59th Birthday Dinner: Michael Reid At Frank’s At The Old Mill Fayetteville GA
- Zennie Abraham 59th Birthday Dinner: Rib Eye Steak At Frank’s At The Old Mill Fayetteville GA
- Star Trek Formed My Longtime Friendships
- Loretta Devine – Adele On Grey’s Anatomy Talks Blacks and The Oscars
- United States eases past China to begin pursuit of rugby gold | Tokyo Olympics | NBC Sports
- Ben Bartlett And Zennie Abraham Celebrate August 4th 2021 Birthdays On Livestream
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Jon Gruden Trade QB Marcus Mariota To The Colts? By Eric Pangilinan
- Raiders QB Derek Carr on 2021 Training Camp – August 4, 2021
- Vern Glenn, KPIX Sports Anchor And Long Time Zennie Abraham Friend Sends Birthday Vlog
- Hanging out on Fruitvale and Foothill in Oakland Ca
- BART Old and New Trains Around Oakland and Berkeley
- Amtrak Capital Corridor #527 train at The Fruitvale Ave Crossing in Oakland CA
- Oakland Gang Wars – The Story Of Keyshia Cole Part 1 || Early Life
- The Oakland A’s Fail to Produce Runs, Manaea Struggles, and the Padres Defeat Them Soundly
- Bike Oakland: East Oakland loop to Coliseum BART
- San Diego Padres vs Oakland Athletics Highlights 8/03/21