Tackett Bartlett LLP is a content client of Zennie62Media, Inc. Tackett Bartlett LLP consists of Shane Tackett, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, and Berkeley Councilmember Ben Bartlett, Co-Founder & Managing Partner.
From the Tackett Bartlett LLP website:
Shane Tackett is recognized as one of the leading digital asset and advertising lawyers in the country. Shane regularly provides corporate governance strategy and regulatory guidance to prominent blockchain and adtech companies. Shane’s clients span the globe and represent diverse sectors including digital asset custodians, exchanges, wallets, mining pools, DeFi applications, funds, virtual reality platforms, and international affiliate networks.
Shane’s strategic counsel is guided by the breadth of his international experience. Shane’s practice began in China and now involves representation of clients throughout Europe, Asia, AND the Middle East. Shane focuses on providing clients WITH actionable growth strategies.
As a serial entrepreneur, Shane brings a business perspective to every solution. Shane is a co-founder of digital asset arbitrage platform and A venture fund. Prior to co-founding Tackett Bartlett, Shane co-founded Tackett Mull, LLP, launched a defense intelligence firm, a PRC based private equity and market entrance consultancy, and served at The Department of Justice.
Shane received his Juris Doctorate from the Washington College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley where he received high honors as well as membership in Phi Beta Kappa.
Ben Bartlett lives in the nexus of government, law, and technology. he is the former vice mayor of Berkeley and a serial entrepreneur. Ben is recognized internationally as a leader in blockchain powered finance, and works closely with institutional investors and policymakers.
Serving as a government official, Ben believes in the collaboration of technology and government policy to empower innovators. ben is the architect of the Berkeley Tokenized Debt Offering (TDO), a node of his “Smart Path” blockchain investment thesis.
ben is committed to demonstrating the value of blockchain technology to the global economy. Ben issued the first digital candidate campaign token and was first the elected official to use cryptocurrency to make a compliant cannabis purchase. Ben currently serves as an Appointed Member of the State of California Blockchain Working Group, and is tasked with making policy recommendations for DLT integration into the California economy and government.
Ben is an innovative deal maker with an impact orientation. He developed an investment framework for tele-medicine, Executed complex transactions mobile and adtech space, and was product counsel for a high value Cpg. At the Bay Area Council, Ben created a social impact fund and authored a clean tech trade agreement between California and PRC. He has experience with carbon securities, EV finance products, and Smart Manufacturing.
Ben specializes in:Social & Environmental Impact Strategic Growth Advisory Public Private Partnerships. Ben was previously General Counsel of Re:Public GOOD, a green finance consultancy, and Director at the California Clean Energy Fund. He is an alumnus of UC Hastings College of Law and Colby College.
Ben Bartlett Legislative Highlights As Berkeley City Councilmember
Ben Bartlett Berkeley Councilmember Introduces “Safety For All: George Floyd Community Safety Act”
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020, at 2:30 pm & 6:00 pm PST, Councilmember Ben Bartlett formally introduced four unique pieces of legislation as part of the “Safety for All: George Floyd Community Safety Act, and which will work towards the following overarching goals: MORE.
Ben Bartlett On Medium @benbartlett
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Shooting at the Gallery Art Bar in Oakland, Ca
- Oakland Police Possibly To Arrest Me For Protest – By Derrick Soo
- Oakland News Now at OaklandNewsNow.com Is The Most Advanced Active News Blog Website Ever In Oakland
- 2021 NFL Mock Draft V2 Livestream By Zennie62Media For April 17th
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee
- Marshawn Lynch: Sitting Down With Dr. Anthony Fauci
- OUSD Oakland Girls To Be In Soroptimist International’s “Steps to Success” On Saturday
- Derrick Soo Says WhereDoWeGoOakland.tv, A Remarkable Oakland Housing Effort, Is Active
- Sam Wilson Becomes Captain America In The Epic Falcon And The Winter Soldier Episode 5