Congratulations to Sam Singer! San Francisco Oakland Public Relations Firm Singer Associates Named to Forbes Best PR Agencies in America
Singer Associates Public Relations in San Francisco and Oakland, a public relations and public affairs firm specializing in corporate communications, was selected by Forbes Magazine as one of the nation’s top PR agencies for 2021, the magazine announced today.
The Forbes list was compiled using independent market research with statistics platform Statista. The ranking was based on the number of nominations and recommendations each PR agency received from the survey participants. Agencies that received the most combined nominations and recommendations score made it onto the Forbes list.
This is the inaugural year Forbes created the rankings with partner Statista. There were more than 7,000 PR agencies for participants to recommend, with only 200 being named to the list.
“We are honored to be considered among the very best public relations agencies in America,” said Sam Singer, founder of the 22 person firm with offices in San Francisco, San Jose and Oakland. “This recognition honors our agency’s hard work for wonderful clients in California and throughout the United States.”
About Singer Associates
Singer Associates is consistently ranked among the nation’s top strategic public relations firms in the San Francisco Bay Area and California.
The public relations agency specializes in providing public information outreach and media communications to corporations, government agencies, trade associations, and prominent individuals.
Singer Associates is widely recognized for creating winning strategies and communications for clients in litigation, energy, finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate entitlement/development, environmental issues, regulatory affairs, transportation, healthcare, hospitality, major infrastructure developments, labor, and other critical issues.
Major clients include Chevron, California Hotel and Lodging Association, Stanford, the Save Mart Companies, Webcor, Bohannon Companies, Jay Paul Company, Tetra Tech EC, San Francisco NAACP, Catholic Charities, Anchor Brewing, Wood Partners, and others.
For more information, visit Singer Associates Public Relations: https://singersf.com/.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Kevin Durant Saves The Brooklyn Nets Season In Game Five Against The Bucks, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Homeless Encampment Believed To Be Cause Of Fire In Irwindale CA By Joseph Armendariz
- Derek Carr Is A Good Example Of What Being A Raider Means – By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Josh Jacob’s Derek Carr Mini Camp Press Conference My Take Joseph Armendariz
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore Because Of Cancel Culture -By Eric Pangilinan
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore
- What Will Be The Raiders Keys To Having A Winning Season: By Eric pangilinan
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Oakland A’s Presentation To Alameda County With City of Oakland
- Charles Barkley Slams Cancel cultre !!by Eric pangilinan
- Will Derek Carr Get A Contract Extention From The Raiders?by Eric pangilinan
- Philippines Fight Vs China Over West Philippines Sea by Eric pangilinan
- Dave Kaval Oakland A’s President Howard Terminal Presentation Slides For Alameda County Meeting
- Gavin Newsom Celebrates California Reopening Day – Visit The Alley, Oakland On Grand Ave
- An Uptown Oakland Axe-Wielding Black Man With Mental Issues Life Was Saved By Not Calling OPD
- Katherine Tai United States Trade Representative Ambassador On-the-Record Press Call
- The Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal Ballpark Spreadsheet Vlog Part 1
- Oakland East Bay Black Professionals Association Juneteenth Jubilee Saturday June 19th
- Las Vegas Raiders Henry Ruggs 11 says He Is Ready To Make A Statement by Eric Pangilinan
- Lebron James Says Get Him Some Damian Lillard To LA Lakers Tampering By Eric Pangilinan
- Ray Bobbitt And Robert Bobb Of AASEG Talks WNBA At Oakland Arena Progress