Congratulations to Sam Singer! San Francisco Oakland Public Relations Firm Singer Associates Named to Forbes Best PR Agencies in America
Singer Associates Public Relations in San Francisco and Oakland, a public relations and public affairs firm specializing in corporate communications, was selected by Forbes Magazine as one of the nation’s top PR agencies for 2021, the magazine announced today.
The Forbes list was compiled using independent market research with statistics platform Statista. The ranking was based on the number of nominations and recommendations each PR agency received from the survey participants. Agencies that received the most combined nominations and recommendations score made it onto the Forbes list.
This is the inaugural year Forbes created the rankings with partner Statista. There were more than 7,000 PR agencies for participants to recommend, with only 200 being named to the list.
“We are honored to be considered among the very best public relations agencies in America,” said Sam Singer, founder of the 22 person firm with offices in San Francisco, San Jose and Oakland. “This recognition honors our agency’s hard work for wonderful clients in California and throughout the United States.”
About Singer Associates
Singer Associates is consistently ranked among the nation’s top strategic public relations firms in the San Francisco Bay Area and California.
The public relations agency specializes in providing public information outreach and media communications to corporations, government agencies, trade associations, and prominent individuals.
Singer Associates is widely recognized for creating winning strategies and communications for clients in litigation, energy, finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate entitlement/development, environmental issues, regulatory affairs, transportation, healthcare, hospitality, major infrastructure developments, labor, and other critical issues.
Major clients include Chevron, California Hotel and Lodging Association, Stanford, the Save Mart Companies, Webcor, Bohannon Companies, Jay Paul Company, Tetra Tech EC, San Francisco NAACP, Catholic Charities, Anchor Brewing, Wood Partners, and others.
For more information, visit Singer Associates Public Relations: https://singersf.com/.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Nba Time For The 76ers To Trade Ben Simmons- By Eric Pangilinan
- Maria Ayerdi Kaplan: Salesforce Transit Center Should Have Her Statue In Front Of It, Marc Beinoff
- Dave Kaval Headed Back To Las Vegas, After The Howard Terminal City Of Oakland Alameda County Fiasco
- What Atlanta 1 Step From NBA Finals 1 Year After Donald Trump, Rayshard Brooks, The Pandemic, Means
- Atlanta Hawks Shock Philadelphia 76ers 103 – 96 – Off To 2021 Eastern Conference Finals
- Louis Riddick Says Raiders Issue Always Been Defense Not Derek Carr – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Errol Spence Jr Belives He Is The big Dog- By Eric Pangilinan
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines Orders Biggest Doese Of Covid Vaccine
- Nba Western Conference Finals Devin Booker Shines By- Eric Pangilinan
- Deep Dish Pizza – Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Classic Style At Uptown Plaza, Phoenix, 100 E Camelback Rd
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By- Eric Pangilinan
- 2021 Juneteenth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Shows Some Black Kids Don’t Value Black Life – Our Fault
- Juneteenth Lake Merritt Shooting: Oakland City Council’s Nikki Fortunado Bas, Carroll Fife Statement
- Kumasi Aaron Of ABC 7 At Juneteenth Jubilee Oakland, Produced By Oakland City Council’s Loren Taylor
- Juneteenth Walk Down Broadway In Oakland Brings Back Memories For Instagram Poster
- 1 dead, others injured after shots fired at Lake Merritt
- Brooklyn Loses NBA Playoffs Game 7 To Milwalkee 115 – 111 Kevin Durant Reverts To Warriors Time
- NBA Super Teams Dont Win Right Away By- Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Is God Reaction – Hits Tie Shot To Send Game 7 Vs Bucks To Overtime