Sarah Isgur Flores is with CNN now as its and that is raising a lot of eyebrows, today. She joins another known conservative (who actually has balanced political views) Amanda Carpenter on the CNN team – and both have something else in common.
Ms. Flores went from being an aide in the President Trump Administration to CNN Political Editor, even though she has no experience as a journalist or blogger. That has CNN employees up-in-arms, and so news account after news account today consists of their complaining about the news network’s action in bringing her on its political team. They’re all wondering how and why Sarah Isgur Flores was selected.
“The reaction has been strong,” said Brian Stelter, the network’s chief media correspondent, to The Independent in the UK. “CNN employees are concerned, according to numerous people who reached out to me on Tuesday. They are asking what Isgur’s role will be and questioning whether her sudden leap from the Trump administration to the CNN newsroom is an ethical breach.”
Well, perhaps her once being a woman in the middle of the Ted Cruz Sex Scandal has something to do with it?
Working backwards in her history, the Harvard Law School-trained Ms Isgur Flores has was communications director for The Republican National Committee and prior to that, held positions on the campaign teams of former presidential candidates Carly Fiorina and Ted Cruz. But it was her stint with Cruz that raised controversy.
It was there, and with CNN’s Amanda Carpenter, that Sarah Isgur Flores became known as one of five women who allegedly had affairs with Senator Ted Cruz. And while none of those rumors have been confirmed, and Carpenter denied such claims, the story has been repeated by outlet after outlet.
The second is CNN panelist and former Ted Cruz communications director Amanda Carpenter. As a panelist, Carpenter can often be found rooting for her former boss and attacking Republican frontrunner Donald Trump as a threat to the Party. When asked about the allegations, an outraged Carpenter said, “what’s out there is tabloid trash,” but fell short of denying the claims.
The third individual identified is Carly Fiorina’s deputy campaign manager, Sarah Isgur Flores. It is now being alleged that the Cruz campaign paid “hush money” to prevent the Fiorina camp from blowing the lid on their tryst. On June 18, 2015 there was an unusual $500,000 contribution made by a Cruz-affiliated Super PAC, Keep the Promise, to Carly Fiorina’s official campaign fund.
How did Sarah Isgur Flores get her CNN gig, and why?
That’s the question. This blogger must observe that it’s the latest sign of a sudden political right turn CNN has taken. More on that, later.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- San Francisco threatens to fire unvaccinated city workers October 17, 2021
- NFL John Gruden Emails Football Press Conference Cold Open – SNL October 17, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Should Go After Eric Bieniemy For Head Coach By Eric Pangilinan October 17, 2021
- Daniel Craig Cameo On SNL With Rami Malik As Host – No Time To Die Stars On Saturday Night Live October 17, 2021
- Film Study: Raiders Offensive Line looks Much Improved vs Bears October 17, 2021
- Braves vs Dodgers Series Preview: #MLB #Baseball #ForTheA #Dodgers #RepeatLA #MLBPlayoffs October 16, 2021
- Stolen Vehicle Pursuit Ends With Bus Crash Into Oakland Home October 16, 2021
- James Bond No Time To Die At Cinemark 17 Fayetteville GA – Our Review Of Daniel Craig’s Classic October 16, 2021
- Best of Jordan Poole’s 2021-22 Preseason! October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Marcus Mariota Activated To The Active Roster By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Boxing Who Will Tyson Fury Fight Next? Anthony Joshua ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- AYS! CHAMP DEWAYNE BEAMON! NFL SURPRISES! RAIDERS PREVIEW! FREE PICKS! MLB PLAYOFFS! JOHN GRUDEN!! October 16, 2021
- Raiders Prepare for First Game Without Gruden | Vegas Nation Gameday October 16, 2021
- Paul Salata NFL Mr Irrelevant Week Founder And Great Friend Passed Away October 16, 2021
- On NFL Emails Jeff Pash, Bruce Allen Vlog By Joseph Armendariz – Setting The Record Straight, Gruden October 16, 2021
- Should The Raiders Hire Eric Bieniemy & Mike Kafka In 2022? Mike Mayock Will Also Get Fired? Q&A October 16, 2021
- Dodgers NLCS vs the Braves: Bubble Rematch for the Pennant | MLB Postseason 2021 October 16, 2021
- Red Sox vs. Astros ALCS Game 1 Highlights (10/15/21) | MLB Highlights October 16, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Would Mark Davis Promote Gus Bradley To Head Coach ? By Eric Pangilinan October 16, 2021
- Imagine the Gateway at UC Berkeley October 16, 2021
- Xanadu, Primus, A Tribute to Kings, Berkeley, CA., October 15, 2021 October 16, 2021
- Primus – “Jilly’s On Smack” – Live 10-15-2021 – The Greek Theatre – Berkeley, CA October 16, 2021
- Primus – Shake Hands with Beef – 2021-10-15 Berkeley, CA October 16, 2021
- Garbage Pickup Gone Wrong: How the City of Berkeley is “cleaning” curbside communities October 16, 2021
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 10/17/21 October 16, 2021
- 2591 Leimert Blvd Oakland, CA 94602 October 16, 2021
- Before & After Staging of 2840 Carmel St Oakland│ Realtor Sheila Zarekari │ Just Local Homes October 16, 2021
- Our First Ever Offseason! | Oakland Roots Expansion NBA 2k22 | #2 October 16, 2021
- HSN | Shopping with Colleen – Let’s Holiday 10.16.2021 – 01 PM October 16, 2021
- All of Our Goals Are Ahead of Us | Raiders vs. Broncos | Week 6 | Trailer | NFL October 16, 2021