San Francisco – With multiple new-construction residential condominium properties selling or coming online across San Francisco in 2021, real estate developer Z&L Properties and its sales and marketing partner Compass Development Marketing Group are noting an across-the-board increase in buyer interest and sales activity in January and February of this year – an encouraging sign that San Francisco’s rebound is already underway.
“Our interest and sales activity have picked up substantially; we’re seeing similar trends at many of the properties we represent,” said Sandra Eaton, West Coast Regional Director for Compass Development Marketing Group, a division of Compass. “With mortgage rates as low as they’ve ever been, the vaccine now offering a light at the end of the tunnel, and today’s competitive prices, those who have been waiting for their chance to buy in the City finally see their opportunity. This is a singular point in time, and there are some incredible values available right now for a newly constructed home among San Francisco’s most vibrant and central neighborhoods.”
Fulton 555 hits new sales record in January 2021 in Hayes Valley
Centrally located in Hayes Valley, Z&L’s Fulton 555 community hit a new sales record in early 2021, closing eight units since the start of the year with more than a dozen more under contract. The pace is nearly 4x that of the same period last year, which saw just two sales in early 2020. “New prospective buyers have been inundating the sales team with requests to preview the remaining homes. This buying frenzy is due to a sense prices have bottomed out along with the opportunity for immediate move ins,” said Eaton. Fulton 555 marked a topping off last summer and has been moving residents in since March 2020.
Fulton 555 offers 139 two-bedroom floor plans with outdoor space and parking from the high $900,000s, and one-bedroom residences with floor-to-ceiling windows now listed in the $700,000s. Just ‘555 steps’ from Hayes Valley’s neighborhood boutiques, Michelin starred restaurants and acclaimed performance venues including Davies Symphony Hall, the Opera House and SFJazz Center, Fulton 555 features a communal roof deck with barbeque and skyline views, a tranquil, landscaped courtyard and a planned onsite grocery store and retail space. Additional thoughtful amenities including onsite conference rooms and a private dog run offer a complete living environment. More information is available at www.fulton555.com.
Move-ins now underway at OneEleven in SoMa as sales rise
Move-ins began February 1 at OneEleven, Z&L’s 39-unit, design-forward residential condominium property at 7th and Minna in San Francisco’s South of Market (SoMa) district. The first residents have begun moving in – among the first in 2021 in the City – with eight sales since the start of the year. The property features a boutique collection of modern and bright one- and two-bedroom condominiums – some with a home office/den, private terrace or parking. Recent pricing starts from $599,000 for a one-bedroom and from $1,039,000 for a two bedroom, two bath with parking. The property is just a few blocks each from the new IKEA and Whole Foods, both slated to open later this year. OneEleven also features a stunning roof deck with expansive skyline views and grilling area. More information can be found at www.oneelevensf.com.
The Oak launches website, interest list for spring sales launch
Compass also marked the launch of a website and interest list for The Oak, Z&L’s new collection of 109 luxury condominiums at 55 Oak Street slated to begin sales in the spring. Situated in The Hub, a micro-district of the city that serves as the connecting point for Hayes Valley, SoMa, Mid Market and other neighborhoods, The Oak is steps away from San Francisco’s most cherished parks, as well as world-class sports and entertainment venues, vibrant farmer’s markets and an eclectic array of restaurants, cafés, and nightlife destinations.
“We are receiving very strong early interest for The Oak, and with the recent overall increase in market activity, we’re looking forward to a robust year,” said Eaton.
In addition to its unparalleled location, The Oak features a signature glass skybridge connecting its two 12-story towers, and floor to ceiling windows in each residence offer one of three distinct perspectives for its residents: the vibrant bustle of Market Street, the quieter European flavor of Oak Street, and the tranquil Zen garden interior.
Pricing has not yet been released. To learn more and register for the interest list, visit www.theoaksf.com.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders ESPN Named QB Derek Carr The Most Underappreciated In The NFL By Eric Pangilinan September 24, 2021
- Frank Somerville Of KTVU Suspended For Gabby Petito Comments He Told Blogger Richard Lieberman September 24, 2021
- Cam Jordan on Mac Jones, Belichick’s Offense | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Jameis Winston on Sean Payton & Bill Belichick | New Orleans Saints September 24, 2021
- Coach Gruden on Final Prep for Miami and Richie Incognito’s Progress | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 24, 2021
- Leyton CES 2022 Challenge September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland A’s Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Jake Ellenbogen LA Rams Vlogger At Downtown Rams Interviewed By Zennie62Media’s Bill Carroll September 24, 2021
- Are Oakland Baseball Fans Voting NO to Dave Kaval and Organization by Derrick Soo September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson – 60 Percent Of The Tony Buzbee Lawsuits Look Fake – Here’s Why September 24, 2021
- When will the Dolphins make their big push for Deshaun Watson? | Pro Football Talk | NBC Sports September 24, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Solstice Art ride (Oyster Bay, Airport, Bay Farm) September 24, 2021
- Deshaun Watson Remains Committed to Forcing His Way out of Houston | THE ODD COUPLE September 24, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey Injury Status – Panthers Matt Rhule Gives Injury Update After Win Over Texans September 24, 2021
- Oakland A’s Dave Stewart Wants To Own Coliseum Land, But Blasts Councilmember Kaplan On Twitter September 24, 2021
- Oakland Hit With Lawsuit for Failure to Clean Up Homeless Camps September 24, 2021
- Readout of Biden Administration Convening to Discuss and Address Semiconductor Supply Chain September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Vs Dolphins Won’t Be Aired On Some Tv Market In California By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Defense Is The Key To Victory In Week By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- RecallOakland.com Website For Stupid Idea Recalling Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Months Before She’s Termed Out September 23, 2021
- Nintendo Reveals Cast For The Mario Movie in 2022. Yes This Is Real, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 23, 2021
- BREAKING: Arrest Warrant Issued for Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito’s Death September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Tom Flores To Receive Hall Of Fame Ring At Allegiant Stadium By Eric Pangilinan September 23, 2021
- Justin Fields First NFL Start Will Come Against The Browns | Pat McAfee Reacts September 23, 2021
- Coach Bradley, Coach Olson, Denzel Perryman and Kenyan Drake Presser – 9.23.21 | Las Vegas Raiders September 23, 2021
- Supermodel Linda Evangelista Has Been “Brutally Disfigured” by Procedure Done 5 Years Ago | PEOPLE September 23, 2021
- Author Jameis1of1 Talks About Jameis Winston And Gives Thoughts On Pats vs Saints Game September 23, 2021
- Kate Scott Is Philadelphia’s First Female Sports Broadcaster – That’s No Accident – Here’s Why September 23, 2021
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021
- Nobel Prize Medal Presented to UC Berkeley Chemistry Professor Jennifer Doudna at her Berkeley Home September 23, 2021