ONN – Salesforce Transit Center repairs advance.
The San Francisco-based Transbay Joint Powers Authority (TJPA) issued this report update on the progress of repairs to the Salesforce Transit Center. The problem with Salesforce Transit Center rests in a set of cracked steel beams found at two locations within the structure of the facility, and on September of 2018. To expedite the process of fixing the problem, Salesforce Transit Center was closed, and remains shut off to the public.
At first, there was a fake news effort to cast blame for the problem on the visionary creator of the Transbay Transit Center Project, Maria Ayerdi Kaplan. Ignored by the mainstream media, Ms. Kaplan brought her story to Zennie62Media, where it was and still remains installed as a multi-page series at Oakland News Now. Once the truth about her 19-year-involvement in the development of the Transbay Transit Center was released, the efforts by the others to tell false-hoods failed. And then, once the findings of the analysis related to the repair process were made public, those attempts to fashion a false story fizzled entirely.
The TJPA’s January 4th report explains…
1) Metropolitan Transportation Commission’s “Peer Review” Panel found that of four girder flanges, three girder flanges had “full flange width fractures.” The cracking culprit started with the very creation of the welding and then what are called “large, pop-in cracks” formed in two of the four flanges. Then, as Salesforce Transit Center opened, and was used by the public and the bus lines, the cracking problem became more acute.
2) Thornton Tomasetti finished its preliminary repair design, and also confirmed there was no additional damage to the beams.
3) A construction schedule to repair the girder flanges will be finished this month of January, then the repairs done, and the transit center reopened to the public.
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network – part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave
- Port of Oakland Trade Boom: Wan Hai Lines Connects U.S. And Asia In 2021
- Oakland City Budget Forgets Cybersecurity As USA’s Largest Pipeline Gets Ransomwared