Roger Goodell, the NFL Commissioner AKA face of the league (and friend) is obviously living his best life while hosting the 2020 NFL Draft. It’s all too easy to dismiss his historic performance as planned, as opposed to adjusting to an unusual moment with aplomb. Roger looks all too comfortable.
There’s are several reasons for this. Here’s the most important ones…
1) Roger’s able to work from home. He never has to leave that big man cave downstairs.
Happy Draft Day, NFL fans. Good luck to every team. A quick tour of my basement where I’ll be announcing picks for the 2020 #NFLDraft.
See you tonight! pic.twitter.com/ZtepCqPYz5
— Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) April 23, 2020
Although he’s got nothing on Kliff Kingsbury, AKA Citizen Kane…
War Room 2.0 pic.twitter.com/aCh3GYPVCG
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) April 24, 2020
2) Roger just has to stand and talk for a few minutes, reading some cards, and that’s it.
3) Commissioner Goodell can have an occasional glass of wine and a snack when the camera’s aren’t running.
4) Roger Goodell’s a ham. Period!
Roger Goodell’s Getting Relaxed In This New Variation On His NFL Draft Roll
So, it’s quite clear Roger’s having as much fun hosting the 2020 NFL Draft from his basement as we are watching him. That leads this blogger to one question: what’s the over-under round we catch Roger sleeping in his big chair during the NFL Draft telecast?
Since we’re headed to rounds 4 through 7, my bet is on Round 6.
What say you?
What round will NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell take a snooze while hosting the 2020 NFL Draft? (Of course, if he’s done for the event, then the answer’s “none”, but let’s hope Roger’s not done playing Mr. Rogers.).
UPDATE: NFL VP for Communications Brian McCarthy informs: “Except commish doesn’t announce picks on day 3. This year it will be senior vice presidents Dave Gardi and Dawn Aponte.”
So, over or under, but Goodell did introduce the program for Day Three.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Las Vegas Raiders And NFL Announce 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- NFL Announces 2021 Preseason Schedule Dates, Times – A Quick Review
- Howard Terminal: City Of Oakland, SB 293 Skinner, Mello Roos, And Private Activity Bond
- LA Clippers Rally From Down 25 Points To Advance To The WCF For The First Time, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Nba Western Conference Finals Set Suns Vs Clippers By- Eric Pangilinan
- NFL News: Cole Beasley Bill’s WR Anti Vaxxer Rant On Twitter My Take By Joseph Armendariz
- San Francisco Giants And Oakland as Both Winning
- ILWU Speak Out Against Oakland Athletics Howard Terminal But Praises Chase Center by Richard Haick
- Lights Go Out At Hawks State Farm Arena – Replay Of 2013 Super Bowl
- Hawks Trey Young 35-Foot 3-Pointer Vs 76ers Keeps Steph Curry Comparisons Alive
- Raiders Sign Former Chiefs Players By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines To Deploy Nurses Abroad By- Eric Pangilinan
- Who Is Caleb Scott ?Raiders Singed
- If Manny Pacquaio Beats Errol Spence Where Would Manny Rank
- AASEG And WNBA Press Conference Oakland At Everett And Jones BBQ By Vasu Vaddiparty
- WNBA Press Conference Oakland – By Vasu Vaddiparty
- Two SF Bay Area Women, VP Kamela Harris, Oakland Rep Barbara Lee, At Juneteenth Holiday Bill Signing
- For Beautiful Legs Build Strength And Balance Through Yoga
- Oakland Police Video Features Sgt Doria Neff Of The Mental Health Unit In Video Interview
- Governor Newsom visits small businesses in Oakland