Roger Goodell, the NFL Commissioner AKA face of the league (and friend) is obviously living his best life while hosting the 2020 NFL Draft. It’s all too easy to dismiss his historic performance as planned, as opposed to adjusting to an unusual moment with aplomb. Roger looks all too comfortable.
There’s are several reasons for this. Here’s the most important ones…
1) Roger’s able to work from home. He never has to leave that big man cave downstairs.
Happy Draft Day, NFL fans. Good luck to every team. A quick tour of my basement where I’ll be announcing picks for the 2020 #NFLDraft.
See you tonight! pic.twitter.com/ZtepCqPYz5
— Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) April 23, 2020
Although he’s got nothing on Kliff Kingsbury, AKA Citizen Kane…
War Room 2.0 pic.twitter.com/aCh3GYPVCG
— Arizona Cardinals (@AZCardinals) April 24, 2020
2) Roger just has to stand and talk for a few minutes, reading some cards, and that’s it.
3) Commissioner Goodell can have an occasional glass of wine and a snack when the camera’s aren’t running.
4) Roger Goodell’s a ham. Period!
Roger Goodell’s Getting Relaxed In This New Variation On His NFL Draft Roll
So, it’s quite clear Roger’s having as much fun hosting the 2020 NFL Draft from his basement as we are watching him. That leads this blogger to one question: what’s the over-under round we catch Roger sleeping in his big chair during the NFL Draft telecast?
Since we’re headed to rounds 4 through 7, my bet is on Round 6.
What say you?
What round will NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell take a snooze while hosting the 2020 NFL Draft? (Of course, if he’s done for the event, then the answer’s “none”, but let’s hope Roger’s not done playing Mr. Rogers.).
UPDATE: NFL VP for Communications Brian McCarthy informs: “Except commish doesn’t announce picks on day 3. This year it will be senior vice presidents Dave Gardi and Dawn Aponte.”
So, over or under, but Goodell did introduce the program for Day Three.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris On ESPN 30-For-30 Raiders Al Davis vs. NFL – The Aftermath
- Elihu Harris Former Oakland Mayor On ESPN 30-For-30, “Al Davis Versus The NFL”
- Walk Down MacArthur Blvd To Grand Av In Oakland Adams Point Made Into Instagram Art
- Oakland Marriott City Center Has Striking Mural Of Young Black Girl At Play That’s Amazing
- Detroit Tigers vs Oakland Athletics Highlights April 16, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Peaceful Demonstration Over Deadly Police Shootings Turns Violent in Oakland
- Demonstration in Oakland to Protest Police Shootings Turns Violent
- Kevin Samuels And Kevin Durant Use White-Owned Social Media To Say Bad Things About Black Folks
- Oakland NAACP Response to District Curriculum Adoption Recommendation.
- COVID-19 Vaccine At Dodger Stadium – By Joseph Armendariz
- The Alley Cat Bar In Oakland At 3325 Grand Avenue To Reopen Thursday April 22 2021
- Erica Chapman Makeup Artist In Deshaun Watson Lawsuit Poses Prostitute Problem For Tony Buzbee
- Marshawn Lynch: Sitting Down With Dr. Anthony Fauci
- OUSD Oakland Girls To Be In Soroptimist International’s “Steps to Success” On Saturday
- Derrick Soo Says WhereDoWeGoOakland.tv, A Remarkable Oakland Housing Effort, Is Active
- Sam Wilson Becomes Captain America In The Epic Falcon And The Winter Soldier Episode 5
- President Joe Biden Statement On The Mass Shooting In Indianapolis, Indiana
- TUTORIAL: Register for Oakland’s Online Permit Portal!
- OSA IM Piano Recital-A Trip to Europe: Baroque to Contemporary
- City Of Oakland Says Check Your Permit Status