Shenzhen, China – RoboSense http://www.robosense.ai, the world’s leading autonomous driving LiDAR perception solution provider, announced that it has been named a CES 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree for the RoboSense RS-IPLS Intelligent Perception LiDAR System. The announcement was made during CES Unveiled New York on November 8, 2018, an invite-only tech event bringing together top media, exhibitors and industry leaders for a sneak peek of the products and trends expected at CES 2019, which will run January 8-11, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada (Zennie62Media has been credentialed for CES Las Vegas forthe 10th year in a row).
An annual program that celebrates outstanding design, the CES Innovation Awards recognizes honorees across 28 product categories. A panel of judges, including designers, engineers and members of the tech media, reviews submissions based on design, functionality, consumer appeal, engineering and how the products compare with competition.
The RoboSense Award-Winning RS-IPLS Intelligent Perception LiDAR System with“Gaze” Technology
Building on RoboSense’s more than 10 years of algorithm developing experience, the RS-IPLS system is based on high-performance MEMS solid-state LiDAR with the highest resolution color point cloud data created by merging the underlying 2D imagery hardware with the unique RoboSense RS-LiDAR-Algorithm deep learning sensing algorithm developed specifically for autonomous driving.
The innovative RS-IPLS features the new RoboSense RS-LiDAR-Gaze “Gaze” Technology, which initiates a “gaze” processing mechanism that instantly locks the target for ROI (Region of Interest) processing when it perceives a target of interest in its field of view, thus achieving the clearest and most stable environmental data. The LiDAR architecture maintains a high degree of vigilance of the surrounding environment, constantly capturing the areas of interest, allowing the “gaze” technology to transfer efficient and high-quality feedback in the field of view.
The first hardware and algorithm-based solution provider for autonomous driving, RoboSense believes that robots have an environmental perception that transcends human eyes. In October 2018, RoboSense obtained $45 million in strategic financing from Alibaba’s Cainiao network and some of China’s top OEMs — the largest single financing ever in China’s LiDAR industry. Since its inception, RoboSense has adhered to its underlying core technology innovations, from chips to LiDAR sensors, to intelligent sensor systems that incorporate AI aware algorithms. RoboSense maintains strong innovation capabilities and continues to lead the industry.
“We are honored to be recognized by technology trade show leader CES with the coveted CES® 2019 Innovation Award for our new revolutionary RoboSense RS-IPLS MEMS based technology that is intelligent, accurate, lower cost, and faster,” said Mark Qiu, RoboSense Co-founder. “We are committed to creating a brand new sensor system. Based on the perfect extraction of environmental information, the RS-IPLS is able to sense environment in a large scale, constantly capturing information from ROI to achieve the unique “gaze” function, which can safeguard autonomous driving. ”
The CES Innovation Awards are sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™, owner and producer of CES, the world’s largest and most influential technology event. CTA has been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976.
The RoboSense RS-IPLS Intelligent Perception LiDAR System will be on display in the Innovation Awards Showcase at the upcoming CES 2019. The complete list of CES 2019 Innovation Honorees, including product descriptions and photos, can be found at CES.tech/Innovation.
CES 2019 will showcase life-changing technology across every major industry, featuring 4,500 exhibitors across 2.75 million net square feet (260K net square meters) of exhibit space. CES provides access to the very latest transformative tech, such as 5G connectivity, artificial intelligence, augmented and virtual reality, smart home, smart cities, sports tech, machine learning and more. Registration for CES 2019 is open. For the latest news and show announcements, visit CES.tech.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Riding The Craziest Roller Coaster In England Tom Simons – Tommyinnit Reaction Video
- Loki Episode 2 : Response To Zennie Of Zennie62 By Joseph Armendariz
- President Biden Meeting Russian President Putin Is Our American Expression Of Democracy
- Juneteenth Is A National Holiday – My Complex Relationship With Juneteenth
- Review Of Marvel Studios Loki Episode 2 Review By Joseph Armendariz – Is Loki Evil?
- Loki Episode 2 : Did We See A Spiderman Logo Easter Egg By:Joseph Armendariz
- Loki Episode 2: Reaction And Commentary By Joseph Armendariz
- World Elder Abuse Awareness: Oakland Must Prioritize Getting Homeless Elderly Into Homes
- Kevin Durant Saves The Brooklyn Nets Season In Game Five Against The Bucks, By: Vinny Lospinuso
- Homeless Encampment Believed To Be Cause Of Fire In Irwindale CA By Joseph Armendariz
- Derek Carr Is A Good Example Of What Being A Raider Means – By Eric Pangilinan
- Las Vegas Raiders: Josh Jacob’s Derek Carr Mini Camp Press Conference My Take Joseph Armendariz
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore Because Of Cancel Culture -By Eric Pangilinan
- Charles Barkley Says He Not Having Fun Anymore
- What Will Be The Raiders Keys To Having A Winning Season: By Eric pangilinan
- Howard Terminal Ballpark Oakland A’s Presentation To Alameda County With City of Oakland
- Charles Barkley Slams Cancel Culture – By Eric Pangilinan
- Will Derek Carr Get A Contract Extention From The Raiders?by Eric pangilinan
- Philippines Fight Vs China Over West Philippines Sea by Eric pangilinan
- Dave Kaval Oakland A’s President Howard Terminal Presentation Slides For Alameda County Meeting