It is now two days after Christmas 2020, and once-regular Zennie62Media guest Rick Gates has still not received the pardon he expected to receive from President Donald Trump. That, as Trump has pardoned Paul Manfort, Roger Stone, and George Papadopoulos.
Here’s what the White House printed as the reasons for why a pardon was granted:
George Papadopoulos – Today, President Trump granted a full pardon to George Papadopoulos. Mr. Papadopoulos was charged with a process-related crime, one count of making false statements, in connection with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Notably, Mueller stated in his report that he found no evidence of collusion in connection with Russia’s attempts to interfere in the election. Nonetheless, the Special Counsel’s team still charged Mr. Papadopoulos with this process-related crime.
At the time that Mr. Papadopoulos allegedly made the false statements, he was not represented by counsel, and, after he was arrested, Mr. Papadopoulos gave additional information on his prior statements to the Special Counsel. Today’s pardon helps correct the wrong that Mueller’s team inflicted on so many people.
Paul Manafort —Today, President Trump has issued a full and complete pardon to Paul Manafort, stemming from convictions prosecuted in the course of Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation, which was premised on the Russian collusion hoax. Mr. Manafort has already spent two years in prison, including a stretch of time in solitary confinement – treatment worse than what many of the most violent criminals receive. As a result of blatant prosecutorial overreach, Mr. Manafort has endured years of unfair treatment and is one of the most prominent victims of what has been revealed to be perhaps the greatest witch hunt in American history. As Mr. Manafort’s trial judge observed, prior to the Special Counsel investigation, Mr. Manafort had led an “otherwise blameless life.” Since May, Mr. Manafort has been released to home confinement as a result of COVID-19 concerns.
Roger Stone — Today, President Trump granted a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Stone, Jr. President Trump had previously commuted Mr. Stone’s sentence in July of this year. Mr. Stone is a 68-year-old man with numerous medical conditions. Due to prosecutorial misconduct by Special Counsel Mueller’s team, Mr. Stone was treated very unfairly. He was subjected to a pre-dawn raid of his home, which the media conveniently captured on camera. Mr. Stone also faced potential political bias at his jury trial. Pardoning him will help to right the injustices he faced at the hands of the Mueller investigation.
Meanwhile Richard W. Gates, AKA Rick Gates, still waits for a pardon. And he does so even as he told us he fully expected to receive one, and here’s what he said:
Now, since then, and for about the last week or so, Rick has failed to answer texts or calls from this vlogger, a behavior that was a far cry from just a scant few weeks before that. Then, I happened to notice that the Trump White House stopped sending press releases – on December 16th 2020, they took Zennie62Media off the White House Press List President Obama put my brand on in 2012. While that action of the Trump White House removing Zennie62Media from the press list was also around the time Zennie62Media started posting President-Elect Biden’s press releases, it’s also cause for me to wonder if his three interviews with me played a role in why his pardon has not come. I’d hate to think so.
Just Maybe Its The Paul Manafort Issue, Eh?
But my self-centered reasoning aside, the reason Rick Gates hasn’t landed the pardon he wants, and should get, has to do with one completely hard-to-escape fact: others perceive Rick as throwing Paul Manafort under the bus, and into jail. This is something Rick seems to have a hard time addressing, and for obvious reasons having to do with the fact that Paul was Rick’s boss. But also Rick, as he has said, does not have Paul’s money to fight a court battle. So, he did what he did to save his bacon for his family.
But one thing’s for sure: The Trump Administration has made it clear it’s not a friend of Zennie62Media and by this latest action regarding The White House Press List (add to that rejecting my request to cover the President, the and the Ivanka Trump CES Twitter Fiasco).
Someone in the White House had to have blasted Rick for his association with this media company. Why? Well, we’re not flying the conservative flag, and have held DNC Convention press credentials in 2008, 2012, and 2020. The Trump White House apparently doesn’t care that Zennie62Media regularly ran their economic-related press releases, but whatever.
I think it’s that and the fact that Mr. Gates built a lot of publicity for himself, and centered around his new book Wicked Game.
With that, Mr. Gates has not stopped seeking more publicity for his book, which is a good yarn. But he’s also focused his platform on what I call couch-potato-conservative media, circa 1960 AKA the Pre-William F. Buckley Grows-Up era of wacko, non-thinking, race-focused ideology. In other words, Rick went on Tucker Carlson:
"This is the last chance that American's have to uncover the political motivations that drove Mueller's team and their treacherous plot to remove President Trump." @TuckerCarlson pic.twitter.com/1XFaqZrnk1
— Rick Gates (@rickwgates) December 23, 2020
Well, here’s hope it all works out for him.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Youth Beat To Host Creating in Place Virtual Screening Party, Fundraiser
- Ricky Schroder Video Of Himself Harassing Costco Employee Over Face Mask Rule Goes Viral
- Resurrection Oakland Church Service For May 16, 2021 10 AM
- The Next Steph Curry Is Practicing Jump Shots From Downtown Right Now
- Community Holds ‘Unity Against Hate’ Rally in Oakland
- Giant Palestine Israel Protest In San Francisco Mission District
- Oakland Councilmember Dan Kalb Asks For City And Oakland Athletics To Keep Ballpark Talks Quiet
- Rombauer Upsets Medina Sprit Comes From Behind To Win The Preakness Stakes – Race Real Time Reaction
- SF Bay Area White “Journalists” Can’t Stand Black Oakland Blogger With His Own Opinion
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Pushes Coliseum Ballpark With Flooding Future
- Let’s Meet. For Real. Meet In Oakland (full video)
- Base Camp 2021 Kick Off Hype Video
- 2021 Honda CR-V EX 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4553
- Oakland Police Investigate After Elderly Man Attacked
- POOLE PARTY! Jordan Splashes Home 38 Points in Warriors’ Win | May 14, 2021
- Warriors Talk: Jordan Poole on his 38-Point Night vs. Pelicans – May 14, 2021
- Taj Tashombe, Oakland A’s VP Of Gov Affairs Is NAACP 2021 Black Male Achievement Award Winner
- Tony Buzbee Did Approach Deshaun Watson Reps For $100K Settlement Contrary To Recent Claims
- Oakland Fire Department Sends 3,000 Baby Goats Out As News To Distract From Oakland A’s Relocation
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Accused Of Fraud By Local Atlanta TV Station WSB-TV