It is now two days after Christmas 2020, and once-regular Zennie62Media guest Rick Gates has still not received the pardon he expected to receive from President Donald Trump. That, as Trump has pardoned Paul Manfort, Roger Stone, and George Papadopoulos.
Here’s what the White House printed as the reasons for why a pardon was granted:
George Papadopoulos – Today, President Trump granted a full pardon to George Papadopoulos. Mr. Papadopoulos was charged with a process-related crime, one count of making false statements, in connection with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Notably, Mueller stated in his report that he found no evidence of collusion in connection with Russia’s attempts to interfere in the election. Nonetheless, the Special Counsel’s team still charged Mr. Papadopoulos with this process-related crime.
At the time that Mr. Papadopoulos allegedly made the false statements, he was not represented by counsel, and, after he was arrested, Mr. Papadopoulos gave additional information on his prior statements to the Special Counsel. Today’s pardon helps correct the wrong that Mueller’s team inflicted on so many people.
Paul Manafort —Today, President Trump has issued a full and complete pardon to Paul Manafort, stemming from convictions prosecuted in the course of Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation, which was premised on the Russian collusion hoax. Mr. Manafort has already spent two years in prison, including a stretch of time in solitary confinement – treatment worse than what many of the most violent criminals receive. As a result of blatant prosecutorial overreach, Mr. Manafort has endured years of unfair treatment and is one of the most prominent victims of what has been revealed to be perhaps the greatest witch hunt in American history. As Mr. Manafort’s trial judge observed, prior to the Special Counsel investigation, Mr. Manafort had led an “otherwise blameless life.” Since May, Mr. Manafort has been released to home confinement as a result of COVID-19 concerns.
Roger Stone — Today, President Trump granted a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Stone, Jr. President Trump had previously commuted Mr. Stone’s sentence in July of this year. Mr. Stone is a 68-year-old man with numerous medical conditions. Due to prosecutorial misconduct by Special Counsel Mueller’s team, Mr. Stone was treated very unfairly. He was subjected to a pre-dawn raid of his home, which the media conveniently captured on camera. Mr. Stone also faced potential political bias at his jury trial. Pardoning him will help to right the injustices he faced at the hands of the Mueller investigation.
Meanwhile Richard W. Gates, AKA Rick Gates, still waits for a pardon. And he does so even as he told us he fully expected to receive one, and here’s what he said:
Now, since then, and for about the last week or so, Rick has failed to answer texts or calls from this vlogger, a behavior that was a far cry from just a scant few weeks before that. Then, I happened to notice that the Trump White House stopped sending press releases – on December 16th 2020, they took Zennie62Media off the White House Press List President Obama put my brand on in 2012. While that action of the Trump White House removing Zennie62Media from the press list was also around the time Zennie62Media started posting President-Elect Biden’s press releases, it’s also cause for me to wonder if his three interviews with me played a role in why his pardon has not come. I’d hate to think so.
Just Maybe Its The Paul Manafort Issue, Eh?
But my self-centered reasoning aside, the reason Rick Gates hasn’t landed the pardon he wants, and should get, has to do with one completely hard-to-escape fact: others perceive Rick as throwing Paul Manafort under the bus, and into jail. This is something Rick seems to have a hard time addressing, and for obvious reasons having to do with the fact that Paul was Rick’s boss. But also Rick, as he has said, does not have Paul’s money to fight a court battle. So, he did what he did to save his bacon for his family.
But one thing’s for sure: The Trump Administration has made it clear it’s not a friend of Zennie62Media and by this latest action regarding The White House Press List (add to that rejecting my request to cover the President, the and the Ivanka Trump CES Twitter Fiasco).
Someone in the White House had to have blasted Rick for his association with this media company. Why? Well, we’re not flying the conservative flag, and have held DNC Convention press credentials in 2008, 2012, and 2020. The Trump White House apparently doesn’t care that Zennie62Media regularly ran their economic-related press releases, but whatever.
I think it’s that and the fact that Mr. Gates built a lot of publicity for himself, and centered around his new book Wicked Game.
With that, Mr. Gates has not stopped seeking more publicity for his book, which is a good yarn. But he’s also focused his platform on what I call couch-potato-conservative media, circa 1960 AKA the Pre-William F. Buckley Grows-Up era of wacko, non-thinking, race-focused ideology. In other words, Rick went on Tucker Carlson:
"This is the last chance that American's have to uncover the political motivations that drove Mueller's team and their treacherous plot to remove President Trump." @TuckerCarlson pic.twitter.com/1XFaqZrnk1
— Rick Gates (@rickwgates) December 23, 2020
Well, here’s hope it all works out for him.
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Nba Time For The 76ers To Trade Ben Simmons- By Eric Pangilinan
- Maria Ayerdi Kaplan: Salesforce Transit Center Should Have Her Statue In Front Of It, Marc Beinoff
- Dave Kaval Headed Back To Las Vegas, After The Howard Terminal City Of Oakland Alameda County Fiasco
- What Atlanta 1 Step From NBA Finals 1 Year After Donald Trump, Rayshard Brooks, The Pandemic, Means
- Atlanta Hawks Shock Philadelphia 76ers 103 – 96 – Off To 2021 Eastern Conference Finals
- Louis Riddick Says Raiders Issue Always Been Defense Not Derek Carr – By Eric Pangilinan
- Boxing Errol Spence Jr Belives He Is The big Dog- By Eric Pangilinan
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By – Eric Pangilinan
- Philippines Orders Biggest Doese Of Covid Vaccine
- Nba Western Conference Finals Devin Booker Shines By- Eric Pangilinan
- Deep Dish Pizza – Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria Classic Style At Uptown Plaza, Phoenix, 100 E Camelback Rd
- Gus Bradley Putting In New Defense System For The Raiders By- Eric Pangilinan
- 2021 Juneteenth Shooting At Oakland Lake Merritt Shows Some Black Kids Don’t Value Black Life – Our Fault
- Juneteenth Lake Merritt Shooting: Oakland City Council’s Nikki Fortunado Bas, Carroll Fife Statement
- Kumasi Aaron Of ABC 7 At Juneteenth Jubilee Oakland, Produced By Oakland City Council’s Loren Taylor
- Juneteenth Walk Down Broadway In Oakland Brings Back Memories For Instagram Poster
- 1 dead, others injured after shots fired at Lake Merritt
- Brooklyn Loses NBA Playoffs Game 7 To Milwalkee 115 – 111 Kevin Durant Reverts To Warriors Time
- NBA Super Teams Dont Win Right Away By- Eric Pangilinan
- Kevin Durant Is God Reaction – Hits Tie Shot To Send Game 7 Vs Bucks To Overtime