It is now two days after Christmas 2020, and once-regular Zennie62Media guest Rick Gates has still not received the pardon he expected to receive from President Donald Trump. That, as Trump has pardoned Paul Manfort, Roger Stone, and George Papadopoulos.
Here’s what the White House printed as the reasons for why a pardon was granted:
George Papadopoulos – Today, President Trump granted a full pardon to George Papadopoulos. Mr. Papadopoulos was charged with a process-related crime, one count of making false statements, in connection with Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into possible Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. Notably, Mueller stated in his report that he found no evidence of collusion in connection with Russia’s attempts to interfere in the election. Nonetheless, the Special Counsel’s team still charged Mr. Papadopoulos with this process-related crime.
At the time that Mr. Papadopoulos allegedly made the false statements, he was not represented by counsel, and, after he was arrested, Mr. Papadopoulos gave additional information on his prior statements to the Special Counsel. Today’s pardon helps correct the wrong that Mueller’s team inflicted on so many people.
Paul Manafort —Today, President Trump has issued a full and complete pardon to Paul Manafort, stemming from convictions prosecuted in the course of Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation, which was premised on the Russian collusion hoax. Mr. Manafort has already spent two years in prison, including a stretch of time in solitary confinement – treatment worse than what many of the most violent criminals receive. As a result of blatant prosecutorial overreach, Mr. Manafort has endured years of unfair treatment and is one of the most prominent victims of what has been revealed to be perhaps the greatest witch hunt in American history. As Mr. Manafort’s trial judge observed, prior to the Special Counsel investigation, Mr. Manafort had led an “otherwise blameless life.” Since May, Mr. Manafort has been released to home confinement as a result of COVID-19 concerns.
Roger Stone — Today, President Trump granted a full and unconditional pardon to Roger Stone, Jr. President Trump had previously commuted Mr. Stone’s sentence in July of this year. Mr. Stone is a 68-year-old man with numerous medical conditions. Due to prosecutorial misconduct by Special Counsel Mueller’s team, Mr. Stone was treated very unfairly. He was subjected to a pre-dawn raid of his home, which the media conveniently captured on camera. Mr. Stone also faced potential political bias at his jury trial. Pardoning him will help to right the injustices he faced at the hands of the Mueller investigation.
Meanwhile Richard W. Gates, AKA Rick Gates, still waits for a pardon. And he does so even as he told us he fully expected to receive one, and here’s what he said:
Now, since then, and for about the last week or so, Rick has failed to answer texts or calls from this vlogger, a behavior that was a far cry from just a scant few weeks before that. Then, I happened to notice that the Trump White House stopped sending press releases – on December 16th 2020, they took Zennie62Media off the White House Press List President Obama put my brand on in 2012. While that action of the Trump White House removing Zennie62Media from the press list was also around the time Zennie62Media started posting President-Elect Biden’s press releases, it’s also cause for me to wonder if his three interviews with me played a role in why his pardon has not come. I’d hate to think so.
Just Maybe Its The Paul Manafort Issue, Eh?
But my self-centered reasoning aside, the reason Rick Gates hasn’t landed the pardon he wants, and should get, has to do with one completely hard-to-escape fact: others perceive Rick as throwing Paul Manafort under the bus, and into jail. This is something Rick seems to have a hard time addressing, and for obvious reasons having to do with the fact that Paul was Rick’s boss. But also Rick, as he has said, does not have Paul’s money to fight a court battle. So, he did what he did to save his bacon for his family.
But one thing’s for sure: The Trump Administration has made it clear it’s not a friend of Zennie62Media and by this latest action regarding The White House Press List (add to that rejecting my request to cover the President, the and the Ivanka Trump CES Twitter Fiasco).
Someone in the White House had to have blasted Rick for his association with this media company. Why? Well, we’re not flying the conservative flag, and have held DNC Convention press credentials in 2008, 2012, and 2020. The Trump White House apparently doesn’t care that Zennie62Media regularly ran their economic-related press releases, but whatever.
I think it’s that and the fact that Mr. Gates built a lot of publicity for himself, and centered around his new book Wicked Game.
With that, Mr. Gates has not stopped seeking more publicity for his book, which is a good yarn. But he’s also focused his platform on what I call couch-potato-conservative media, circa 1960 AKA the Pre-William F. Buckley Grows-Up era of wacko, non-thinking, race-focused ideology. In other words, Rick went on Tucker Carlson:
"This is the last chance that American's have to uncover the political motivations that drove Mueller's team and their treacherous plot to remove President Trump." @TuckerCarlson pic.twitter.com/1XFaqZrnk1
— Rick Gates (@rickwgates) December 23, 2020
Well, here’s hope it all works out for him.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- MLB LIVE: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Atlanta Braves Live stream – Braves vs Dodgers Live October 19, 2021
- Raiders Rumors & News On Trade Clelin Ferrell, Derek Carr & Josh Jacobs + 2021 NFL Trade Candidates October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Jake Tonges Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Femi Oladejo Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Cal Football: Justin Wilcox Press Conference (10.19.21) October 19, 2021
- Robert Bob Hamilton Oakland, Commercial Real Estate And Friend To Many, Died October 9th October 19, 2021
- All Passengers, Crew Safe After Plane Crashes In Texas Field October 19, 2021
- Why Vish was So Impressed with 49ers QB Trey Lance’s First Start October 19, 2021
- San Francisco 49ers News & Rumors On DeForest Buckner, 49ers Injury Report, Trade Candidates | Q&A October 19, 2021
- MINOR LEAGUE PLAYERS HAVE A PLACE TO LIVE || Starting 9 October 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders Maxx Crosby Early Candidate For Defense Player Of The Year By Eric Pangilinan October 19, 2021
- San Francisco, Tourism Industry Offer Cash Rewards To Stop Auto Burglary Fencing Operations October 19, 2021
- 882 Alma Pl, Oakland, CA, 94610 October 19, 2021
- Joel Embiid press conference after Ben Simmons was suspended during Sixers practice October 19, 2021
- The Offset Jim Interview: Coming Up in Oakland, Rich Off The Pack, Moving to NYC & More October 19, 2021
- CBS Correspondent Takes a Flying Car Up for a Spin October 19, 2021
- Meet Maxx Crosby’s Rescue Pit Bulls | Episode 2 | Crosby’s Crib | Raiders | NFL October 19, 2021
- TikTok star robbed at gunpoint in San Francisco October 19, 2021
- Top 15 Plays of Week 6 | NFL 2021 Highlights October 19, 2021
- Google Event 2021 Reaction: Pixel 6 Pro Launch October 19, 2021
- All-Access with the Golden State Warriors Veterans October 19, 2021
- Neighbor rescues man from burning home in San Francisco October 19, 2021
- The 1991 Oakland Hills Fire October 19, 2021
- Seahawks Trade Rumors: 4 Players Who Could Get Dealt Before The NFL Trade Deadline Ft. Quandre Diggs October 19, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders My Apology Amari Cooper Didn’t Say Jon Gruden Was A Racist By Eric Pangilinan October 19, 2021
- Lake Merritt is a large tidal lagoon in the center of Oakland, California, just east of Downtown October 19, 2021
- Red Sox Fans Troll A Rod With Savage Bennifer Chants At MLB Playoffs… October 19, 2021
- CBS San Francisco: Residents Are So Upset With Crime They Are Hiring Private Security October 19, 2021
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 Highlights (10/18/21) | MLB Highlights October 19, 2021
- Yet Another Bank of America, SBA EIDL Horror Story Sent For Blogging October 19, 2021