Oakland News Now – But let me summarize:
The City of Oakland Has Not Filed A Lawsuit Against The Raiders And NFL because of the Las Vegas relocation. Not yet.
The City of Oakland has not, as of this writing, filed a lawsuit with any court and against the Oakland Raiders and the National Football League (NFL). So why the rancor? Two words: click bait.
First, the City of Oakland has not filed a lawsuit against the Oakland Raiders as of now.
Second, the Oakland City Council, reportedly to me, gave the Oakland City Attorney’s Office the power to file a lawsuit on its behalf and did so before the recess.
Third, the Oakland Raiders have already signed the lease extension and it was stuck at the City Attorney’s Office for a month before it was returned to the Coliseum JPA for final approval.
Fourth, the Raiders had threatened to move to San Jose if the City of Oakland files a lawsuit. That story I broke August 18th.
Please read this follow up at Oakland News Now: a href=“https://oaklandnewsnow.com/index.php/2018/09/06/raiders-lawsuit-update-city-of-oakland-v-oakland-raiders-and-nfl-potential-legal-battle-the-real-story/“ Target=“_blank”>Raiders Lawsuit Update
Oakland News Now Note: this post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental mobile media video-blogging system network that’s part of a new approach to the production of media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 onYouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and social media pages. The objective is real-time on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. We are constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021
- Ben Barlett Berkeley Councilmember Meetings On Traffic, Fire Safety This Week
- Ultra Black News | Ahmed Muhammad | Oakland Tech’s First Black Male Valedictorian
- Asian American Attacks: Couple Dragged In Brazen Parking Lot Robbery In Oakland
- 5 7 2021 Auto Accident Hit N Run Oakland East 14th & 2nd
- Zennie62 YouTube At 2008 DNC Convention, United Airlines Flight To Denver, Meeting Ashley Wolfe Long
- Kenny Mayne: ESPN Tried To Keep Kenny Mayne For Less But He Said No – No Tears Here
- Andrew Peterson Oakland CIO Gets Harari Conscious Leadership And Social Innovation Award
- Oakland Councilmember Sheng Thao And Oakland Mutual Aid Collective Will Distribute PPE Kits To Students May 11th
- Ca Governor Gavin Newsom’s $100 Billion Rental Assistance Plan Debut With Oakland Mayor Schaff
- Governor Newsom Unveils his Economic Recovery Package
- Tim Sullivan Of Louisville Courier Journal Ambush Marketing In-And-Out Burger On CNN?
- Rotary Club Of Oakland Features Gary Meyer On The Oscars May 06 2021
- Resurrection Oakland Church | May 9, 2021. 10am
- Sharing The Beauty Of Lake Merritt, Oakland, California – Mothers Day 2021
- Mothers Day Drum Circle – Lake Merritt, Oakland, California, 2021
- Bike Oakland & Alameda: Alameda, Bay Farm, and 66th Ave