ONN – Raiders Las Vegas Stadium Construction Said To Be Delayed By 45-Days – Livestream
Here’s more confirmation that Oakland Raiders Las Vegas Stadium construction is delayed. This comes from a video posted by Richard and Joy Lightower, who interviewed an uber driver while passing the stadium site.
The driver said on camera that it was commonly known that construction was delayed, and by 45 to as many as 60 days. (Zennie62 on YouTube live pointed to an October 2020 opening a while ago.)
Meanwhile, the Las Vegas Review Journal had Oakland Raiders Las Vegas Stadium Construction Exec Don Webb saying that they planned a change to make sure the stadium was finished on time. Since it’s already behind it’s original completion date of June 2020, that’s a bit of a wild statement in the view of this space.
The change in construction strategy is to start building the “tray” that moves the field turf in and out of the stadium. They’re doing that, even as the main stadium itself is far from finished. It goes out of the original building plan, and brings up the climate for even more mistakes to be made.
It also brings up the question of when they planned to finish the canopy roof trusses. They don’t fit into their slots reportedly, and it is obvious they have to go back and remove them and then reinstall them, when that happens. It’s wrong to say that 20 of the 26 have been installed, because an untold number of them have to be re-installed.
Las Vegas Stadium Construction Starting To Look Like A Disaster
The fact is, Las Vegas Stadium Construction is starting to look like a disaster. The focus on finishing in a hurry and in weather than has either been too wet, too windy, or too hot, is causing a lot of errors. The change in the timetable, also points to the existence of change-orders we don’t know about. That, in turn, points to massive stadium cost overruns.
Oakland News Now Note: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest version of an experimental Zennie62Media mobile media video-blogging system network. This is a major part of our new approach to the production of news media. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and also seek interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Fata Fut News: Today Top Trending News | 11 AM | 9 May 2021 – TV9
- New Trending Instagram Reels Videos | All Famous TikTok Star | Today Viral Insta Reels | Insta Reels
- Mount Zion Oakland Mother’s Day Church Service 2021
- Home For Sale At 9124 Lawlor St Oakland, CA
- Medina Sprit Had Steroids, May Lose Kentucky Derby Win, Trainer Bob Baffert Banned
- Jarrett Stidham Vs Mac Jones For Backup To Cam Newton In Auburn Vs Alabama Clash Of Patriots QBs
- Elon Musk Talks About Dogecoin On SNL Weekend Update But Will Market Respond?
- Elon Musk SNL Host – Dogefather Musk On Saturday Night Live Real-Time Reaction Livestream
- Nancy Sidebotham Is Running For Mayor Of Oakland In 2022 Mayoral Election – Will Talk Live May 10th
- Bay Area Transparency Vlog: Homeless Man Saved From Police In Fremont, Ca
- Teenager Knows His Rights! Bay Area Transparency Shoutout
- San Francisco California On A Rainy Day
- Hines 410 20th Street’s Paul Paradis Called Thomas Berkley, Oakland Post Publisher, Politician. No
- Elihu Harris: Who Is Former Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris? A Corrected Biography
- Crash On 8th And Henry, In West Oakland, April 24, 2021
- East Oakland Stadium Alliance Port of Oakland Feature: Voices Of Key Stakeholders
- Ms Talmera Richardson speaks at OUSD Board Meeting 2/24/21
- Tampa Bay Rays vs Oakland Athletics Highlights May 7, 2021 – MLB Highlights | MLB Season 2021
- Ford F250 on Forgiatos in Oakland California
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT Coupe Hayward Newark San Jose Oakland Pleasanton Union City