ONN – Q Returns For Star Trek: Picard Season 2 | First Contact Day | Paramount+ – video by the YouTube channel in the video’s upper left hand corner.
Bonjour, mon capitaine! Q will, once again, bring some zest to Star Trek. Watch John De Lancie (Q) surprise Sir Patrick Stewart (Jean-Luc Picard) and Wil Wheaton (The Ready Room) from aboard his boat during a special Star Trek: Picard presentation. Stream full episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Picard, and other series in the Star Trek Universe on Paramount+.
Stream full episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation and other series in the Star Trek Universe on Paramount+: https://bit.ly/2NNAJMq
Like “Star Trek” on Facebook HERE: https://ift.tt/3exCokd
Follow “Star Trek” on Twitter HERE: https://twitter.com/StarTrekOnPPlus
Follow “Star Trek” on Instagram HERE: https://ift.tt/2Ohn28V
Like “Paramount+” on Facebook HERE: https://ift.tt/3q5qAZn
Follow “Paramount+” on Twitter HERE: https://twitter.com/paramountplus
Follow “Paramount+” on Instagram HERE: https://ift.tt/3qGXwHk
With Paramount+ you can stream over 30,000 episodes & movies from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Smithsonian Channel & Paramount Pictures including exclusive originals plus live sports & news.
Don’t miss out on the Paramount+ Originals collection—including exclusive shows and movies you’ll only catch here—like Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years plus returning seasons of Why Women Kill, The Good Fight, and Star Trek: Picard.
Plus, you can count on Paramount+ for the most iconic movies, plus the latest in live sports and news with your local CBS station, CBSN, CBS Sports HQ and ET Live.
Start your free trial now and start streaming! http://bit.ly/3d4ojbJ
Note from Zennie62Media and OaklandNewsNow.com : this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a YouTube channel. When the video is “liked” by Zennie62 YouTube, then it is automatically uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective here, on top of our is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours – is the use of the existing YouTube social graph on any subject in the World. Now, news is reported with a smartphone and also by promoting current content on YouTube: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary, or having a camera crew to shoot what is already on YouTube. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Thursday in Las Vegas Livestream Weekly Strip Update By Steven Campbell
- Crazy car ran over random people during car show in San Francisco, Mission street (March 27, 2021)
- Oakland Celebrates The Wonderful Life of Dorothy King At Everett & Jones BBQ Funeral
- Bike Transportation And The Oakland A’s Ballpark, A Video Discussion
- 708 32nd St Oakland, CA Home For Sale | ColdwellBankerHomes.com
- President Biden Background Press Call By Senior Administration Officials On Russia
- Coinbase Airs Commercial One Day After Going Public On Wednesday April 14th 2021
- Conservative Pat Robertson Says Derek Chauvin Should Be Put Under Jail For Killing George Floyd
- Oakland City Auditor Homelessness Report Blasts Encampments Without Solution To Problem
- Zennie Abraham Zennie62Media Presentation On Social Media For Your International Trade Business
- City Auditor, Courtney Ruby: Oakland Homeless Encampments Cost City Of Oakland $12.6 Million
- YouTube’s Creator Responsibility Initiative
- Jonathan Pentland Soldier In Jail After Assault On Black Young Man In South Carolina Is Lesson
- Jessica Dwyer Talks With Zennie Abraham About Her Tony Todd Candyman Interview
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Wednesday Meeting April 14, 2021
- Jadeveon Clowney Signs One Year Deal with Browns | CBS Sports HQ
- Brandon Dawkins Thanks Oakland Police Officer Mike For Service At Oakland Coliseum During Raiders Games
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Blue 5 Oakland Mobile Vaccine Pop-Up
- Getting Vaccinated At The Oakland Coliseum Site
- Prosecuting Attorney In Chauvin Trial Reduces Chauvin Defense Pathology Expert Claims To Nothing