ONN – President Donald Trump Issues New 5G Directives, 100 Megahertz Of Continuous Mid-Band Spectrum
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IS UNLEASHING AMERICA’S 5G POTENTIAL
“Secure 5G networks will absolutely be a vital link to America’s prosperity and national security in the 21st century.” – President Donald J. Trump
FREEING UP RESOURCES: President Donald J. Trump is taking decisive action to release more spectrum for commercial use, strengthening the United States’ leadership in 5G communications.
At the President’s direction, the Administration announced that 100 megahertz of contiguous, coast-to-coast mid-band spectrum will be made available for commercial 5G deployment.
This spectrum will give Americans access to the greatest 5G networks in the world, leading to cutting-edge innovation, economic prosperity, and strong national security.
The American wireless industry will be able to build and operate 5G networks nationwide using the 3.45-3.55 GHz band.
Through collaboration with the Department of Defense, the Administration has worked carefully to ensure commercial use of this critically-needed mid-band spectrum does not compromise military preparedness or national security.
President Trump’s commitment to strengthening the United States’ leadership in 5G communications is vital to ensuring the security and prosperity of the American people.
LEADING THE WORLD IN 5G READINESS: This action builds on President Trump’s record of success in ensuring that the United States is the global leader in 5G readiness.
President Trump and his Administration have taken strong action to remove unnecessary regulatory barriers to 5G infrastructure buildout, helping secure America’s place as the world’s leader in 5G readiness.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has freed up more than 5,000 megahertz of spectrum for 5G – far more than any other country in the world – and has also taken action to streamline the permitting process for 5G infrastructure with State and local governments.
President Trump’s historic tax cuts and deregulatory actions have created incentives for the wireless industry to invest in 5G technology, leading to millions of new American jobs.
To ensure that our networks are secure, President Trump signed legislation to protect our Nation’s 5G and wireless networks from untrusted companies and foreign adversaries.
Thanks to the President’s actions, more than 250 million Americans can already access operational 5G networks.
PROTECTING OUR FUTURE: Developing our Nation’s 5G capabilities is part of President Trump’s commitment to protecting America’s technology and defending our freedom in cyberspace.
In March, President Trump issued the National Strategy to Secure 5G, which outlined his vision for America to lead the development, deployment, and management of secure and reliable 5G communications infrastructure worldwide.
In 2018, President Trump unveiled our Nation’s first cyber strategy in 15 years, which includes facilitating the evolution and security of 5G.
President Trump signed the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act, helping to equip our Nation in confronting the full range of cyber threats we face.
In 2017, President Trump issued an Executive Order to strengthen the cybersecurity of Federal networks and our critical infrastructure.
Note from Zennie62Media and Oakland News Now: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland City Auditor Homelessness Report Blasts Encampments Without Solution To Problem
- Zennie Abraham Zennie62Media Presentation On Social Media For Your International Trade Business
- City Auditor, Courtney Ruby: Oakland Homeless Encampments Cost City Of Oakland $12.6 Million
- YouTube’s Creator Responsibility Initiative
- Jonathan Pentland Soldier In Jail After Assault On Black Young Man In South Carolina Is Lesson
- Jessica Dwyer Talks With Zennie Abraham About Her Tony Todd Candyman Interview
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Wednesday Meeting April 14, 2021
- Jadeveon Clowney Signs One Year Deal with Browns | CBS Sports HQ
- Brandon Dawkins Thanks Oakland Police Officer Mike For Service At Oakland Coliseum During Raiders Games
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Blue 5 Oakland Mobile Vaccine Pop-Up
- Getting Vaccinated At The Oakland Coliseum Site
- Prosecuting Attorney In Chauvin Trial Reduces Chauvin Defense Pathology Expert Claims To Nothing
- Coinbase Direct Listing Discussion
- Rachael “Rachul” Frieza Crossfit Super Muscular Hot Instagram Female Athlete @rachulfreyafit
- Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO Who Gave Me My First Bitcoin After Meeting At Mars Bar SF, Goes Public
- Mock Draft Live Two Weeks Away From The 2021 NFL Draft
- 1974 Oakland Raiders Season
- Oakland Athletics Post-Game From Phoenix By Richard Haick
- Oakland Public Library: Hora De Cuentos: 5 En La Cama
- Oakland Athletics at Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix by Richard Haick