Phrame, the tech company featured in Zennie62 on YouTube / Zennie62Media coverage of the 2018 TechCrunch August Capital Summer Party, and who’s product acts as a secure lockbox for keys that can only be accessed via smartphone app permission, including key storage for fleets, auto OEMs, logistics providers, and consumers, has announced a new partnership with AutoForce.
Phrame Inc. and Auto Force have successfully completed their first pilot in testing Phrame’s smart license plate frame for key management on Auto Force’s car dealerships.
Auto Force is a Silicon Valley-based car dealership, online auction platform, and peer-to-peer rental management company that enables individual auto owners to rent their cars and sell their cars directly to local car dealerships.
Auto Force offers users a hybrid model of car sales and rental options. The business has grown to multiple locations in the past year and currently has over a hundred vehicles under management — thus key management as usual in dealerships became an outdated model for the innovator.
“On any given day, dozens of cars may be test driven and rented by multiple customers,” said Ben Lin, founder of Auto Force. “We want to serve customers quickly and reduce friction for our staff, and so with Phrame we know exactly where we left the key, where the vehicles are parked on the lot, and the cars’ conditions.”
Phrame’s pilot with Auto Force tested Phrame’s security, location tracking and app reporting capabilities. By keeping car keys inside of Phrame’s smart license plate frame, Auto Force staff was able to reduce lag time to less than 15 seconds per customer interaction — prior protocol often resulted in lost keys and left customers waiting for over two minutes on the lot while staff tried to find the keys and ran back and forth between the office key locker and the parking lot.
With Phrame’s fleet tracking capabilities, Auto Force was able to track the car’s locations, keys and the last staff member to take the cars out on test drives. As Auto Force also offers carsharing via peer-to-peer car-sharing platforms such as Turo, Lin is encouraged by Phrame’s security and accident reporting, which he believes can give his car owning customers peace of mind as they can monitor their cars’ conditions and get real time incident notifications.
“Our pilot with Auto Force is a first step in bringing our vision into reality of providing convenience and confidence to consumers not only in the car dealerships but also in the automotive industry. Phrame serves as the concierge for car owners and car dealerships, providing them visibility of their vehicles and giving them a robust offering of services that can be ordered directly from the Phrame app. We are starting in the Silicon Valley, and let our customers guide us to better evaluate the various ways we can transform the automotive industry. ” said Charlene Consolacion, Phrame’s CEO.
Phrame is running pilots with multiple OEMs, and on-demand service and delivery providers in August, 2018. The company’s namesake smart license plate “Phrame” serves as a secured lockbox for car key to provide vehicle remote access for businesses and consumers, enabling a variety of unattended services – regardless of vehicle’s year and model.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Mom Gets Surprise Giant Gift Box From Rocket Mortgage Sent Via UPS September 23, 2021
- How U.C. Berkeley Beat Harvard And Yale To Become The Best College In America | Forbes September 23, 2021
- Judge Orders UC Berkeley To Freeze Enrollment After Neighborhood Group Sues September 23, 2021
- Save 1921 Walnut St. Berkeley – Tenants Protest Demolition, UC Berkeley, Mayor Jesse Arreguin Actions September 23, 2021
- 30 Weirdest Things Ever Caught On Security Cameras & CCTV ! September 23, 2021
- The Raiders Are LETHAL With Derek Carr and Jon Gruden in Sync | Tiki and Tierney September 23, 2021
- Melvin Van Peebles on Bill Cosby Allegations; Being a Pioneer September 23, 2021
- Unstoppable: Melvin Van Peebles, Gordon Parks, and Ossie Davis in Conversation (2005) September 23, 2021
- Groundbreaking Filmmaker Melvin Van Peebles Has Died September 23, 2021
- R.I.P Mario Van Peebles Dad, Speaks On How His Father Melvin Van Peebles Died September 23, 2021
- 2021 09 21 Meeting with DSP UC Berkeley Students with Disabilities Coalition PART 2 September 23, 2021
- Nobel Prize Medal Presented to UC Berkeley Chemistry Professor Jennifer Doudna at her Berkeley Home September 23, 2021
- Oakland school district votes on vaccine mandate September 23, 2021
- Lakefront Home For Sale – 195 Honey Ln Fayetteville GA 30214 September 23, 2021
- Home For Sale – Introducing, 260 Camelot Fayetteville, Georgia September 23, 2021
- Home For Sale 3800 California Street Oakland, CA | ColdwellBankerHomes.com September 23, 2021
- Oakland Officer, Suspect Wounded In Shootout; Suspect Surrenders After Tense Standoff September 23, 2021
- Weather Forecast Oakland, California ▶ Oakland weather Forecast 09/23/2021 September 23, 2021
- COVID Vaccinations: Oakland Unified School District Board Approves COVID Vaccination Mandate For Students September 23, 2021
- Oakland Unified School District Board Discusses Vaccine Mandate for Students, Staff September 23, 2021
- Woman Wanted For Pulling Gun On Chipotle Worker In Philadelphia September 23, 2021
- Go Fund Me For Raider Nation’s Black Hole Rob Rivera’s Funeral By Rachel Rivera September 23, 2021
- Gabby Petito case: Crews use new tools in the search for Brian Laundrie September 23, 2021
- Hey EBX & Hella Coastal – Brothers Brewing Co Was Oakland’s First Black Brewery, And Then There Was Pican Restaurant September 23, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders NFL Pro football Focus Ranked Maxx Crosby Number 1 Edge Rusher By Eric Pangilinan September 22, 2021
- Raiders Steve Wisniewski Nominated For 2022 Pro Football Hall of Fame Class, By: Vinny Lospinuso September 22, 2021
- Brian Laundrie search: What led police to the Carlton Reserve? September 22, 2021
- Laundrie neighbor says she saw Brian after his return September 22, 2021
- Former Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Michael Baden On Gabby Petito’s Autopsy Findings September 22, 2021
- Oakland Athletics Unveil 2022 Season Ticket Plans and Pricing by Richard Haick September 22, 2021
- Boxing Canelo Alvarez And Caleb Plant Heated Press Conference By Eric Pangilinan September 22, 2021
- I was hit COVID Delta in East Oakland Homeless Encampment by Derrick Soo September 22, 2021
- Las Vegas Raiders QB Derek Carr With A New Haircut Ready To Play In Week Three By Eric Pangilinan September 22, 2021
- Kourtney Kardashian & Megan Fox Seductively Pose In Lingerie September 22, 2021
- Coach Gruden, Derek Carr, K.J. Wright and Daniel Carlson Presser – 9.22.21 | Las Vegas Raiders | NFL September 22, 2021
- Zennie62Media Credentialed For CES 2022 Las Vegas And For 12th Year In A Row September 22, 2021
- Daniel Craig Said James Bond Should Not Be A Woman – Here’s Why He’s Right September 22, 2021
- Thomas Espinosa – Oakland Public Ethics Commission Fines Him $309,600 – Here’s Why September 22, 2021
- Marin Supervisor Damon Connolly Stands Up for Immigrant Justice September 22, 2021
- YouTube Studio Was Down Today, Is Back Up Now – What Happened To Cause It? September 22, 2021