Phrame, the tech company featured in Zennie62 on YouTube / Zennie62Media coverage of the 2018 TechCrunch August Capital Summer Party, and who’s product acts as a secure lockbox for keys that can only be accessed via smartphone app permission, including key storage for fleets, auto OEMs, logistics providers, and consumers, has announced a new partnership with AutoForce.
Phrame Inc. and Auto Force have successfully completed their first pilot in testing Phrame’s smart license plate frame for key management on Auto Force’s car dealerships.
Auto Force is a Silicon Valley-based car dealership, online auction platform, and peer-to-peer rental management company that enables individual auto owners to rent their cars and sell their cars directly to local car dealerships.
Auto Force offers users a hybrid model of car sales and rental options. The business has grown to multiple locations in the past year and currently has over a hundred vehicles under management — thus key management as usual in dealerships became an outdated model for the innovator.
“On any given day, dozens of cars may be test driven and rented by multiple customers,” said Ben Lin, founder of Auto Force. “We want to serve customers quickly and reduce friction for our staff, and so with Phrame we know exactly where we left the key, where the vehicles are parked on the lot, and the cars’ conditions.”
Phrame’s pilot with Auto Force tested Phrame’s security, location tracking and app reporting capabilities. By keeping car keys inside of Phrame’s smart license plate frame, Auto Force staff was able to reduce lag time to less than 15 seconds per customer interaction — prior protocol often resulted in lost keys and left customers waiting for over two minutes on the lot while staff tried to find the keys and ran back and forth between the office key locker and the parking lot.
With Phrame’s fleet tracking capabilities, Auto Force was able to track the car’s locations, keys and the last staff member to take the cars out on test drives. As Auto Force also offers carsharing via peer-to-peer car-sharing platforms such as Turo, Lin is encouraged by Phrame’s security and accident reporting, which he believes can give his car owning customers peace of mind as they can monitor their cars’ conditions and get real time incident notifications.
“Our pilot with Auto Force is a first step in bringing our vision into reality of providing convenience and confidence to consumers not only in the car dealerships but also in the automotive industry. Phrame serves as the concierge for car owners and car dealerships, providing them visibility of their vehicles and giving them a robust offering of services that can be ordered directly from the Phrame app. We are starting in the Silicon Valley, and let our customers guide us to better evaluate the various ways we can transform the automotive industry. ” said Charlene Consolacion, Phrame’s CEO.
Phrame is running pilots with multiple OEMs, and on-demand service and delivery providers in August, 2018. The company’s namesake smart license plate “Phrame” serves as a secured lockbox for car key to provide vehicle remote access for businesses and consumers, enabling a variety of unattended services – regardless of vehicle’s year and model.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland Planning Commission Hearing On 410 20th St Thomas Berkley Way Tall Building May 5th 2021
- Bike Oakland: Foothill commute route loop a year later
- Zennie62 YouTube Gets Live Shout Out From Steven Campbell On Not Leaving Las Vegas Channel
- Las Vegas Live on a Friday – The Positive Vibes Livestream By Steven Campbell
- Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf Proposes $3.85 Billion “Just Recovery Budget”
- VP Kamala Harris Meets With Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador – Remarks
- VAX LIVE Concert To Reunite America And Encourage Vaccine Equity Stars Harry And Meghan
- West Oakland Home For Rent At 846 Isabella St Oakland
- Oakland Police Chief Armstrong Speaks At Oakland Rotary Club Thursday Meeting May 6, 2021
- Tian Jin Dumplings, Shandong, And Gum Kuo Restaurants: 3 Food Spots In Oakland Chinatown
- Jake Paul, Logan Paul’s Actions To Floyd Mayweather Were Racist – Paul’s Record Isn’t Clean
- Walking Through Downtown San Francisco One Year Later Into The Pandemic 2021
- Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Re-Election As Atlanta Mayor
- FLOYD MAYWEATHER BRAWL ERUPTS WITH JAKE PAUL; ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE AS TEAMS COME TO BLOWS
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip