The National Football League reports that Thursday Night Football Presented by Bud Light on Thursday, November 8 featuring the Pittsburgh Steelers’ 52-21 win over the Carolina Panthers in Week 10 was seen by an average audience of 15.4 million viewers across all platforms, including FOX, NFL Network, FOX Deportes, NFL digital, FOX Sports digital, Amazon and Yahoo Sports – up +15% versus last year’s Week 10 Thursday Night Football matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals, and up +8% versus the 2017 10-game Thursday Night Football average (TV + digital).
The Nielsen-measured audience was 14.8 million viewers – up +13% versus the 2017 Week 10 Thursday Night Football game (13.1 million) and up +7% versus the 2017 10-game Thursday Night Football average on CBS/NBC and NFL Network (13.8 million). Additionally, Panthers-Steelers averaged an 8.9 HH rating – up +12% versus last year’s Seahawks-Cardinals matchup (7.9 HH rating) and +6% versus the 2017 10-game Thursday Night Football average (8.4 HH rating).
Digital streaming across Amazon Prime Video, Twitch, NFL digital platforms, FOX Sports digital platforms and Yahoo Sports produced an average minute audience of 782K – an increase of +105% vs. last year’s Week 10 Thursday Night Football matchup between the Seahawks and Cardinals (381K) and +78% vs. the 2017 10-game average (439K).
Amazon Prime Video and Twitch reached a total of 2.2 million combined viewers worldwide for the FOX NFL Thursday pregame show and the Panthers-Steelers game. For the Panthers-Steelers game alone, 2.0 million worldwide viewers initiated a stream on Prime Video or Twitch. The average worldwide audience watching Thursday Night Football for at least 30 seconds on Prime Video or Twitch was 540K.
The 2018 Thursday Night Football Presented by Bud Light season continues Thursday, November 15 when quarterback Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers travel to face quarterback Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks on FOX, NFL Network and Amazon Prime Video. Coverage from Seattle begins at 6:00 PM ET on NFL Network with NFL GameDay Kickoff.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- City Auditor, Courtney Ruby: Oakland Homeless Encampments Cost City Of Oakland $12.6 Million
- YouTube’s Creator Responsibility Initiative
- Jonathan Pentland Soldier In Jail After Assault On Black Young Man In South Carolina Is Lesson
- Jessica Dwyer Talks With Zennie Abraham About Her Tony Todd Candyman Interview
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Wednesday Meeting April 14, 2021
- Jadeveon Clowney Signs One Year Deal with Browns | CBS Sports HQ
- Brandon Dawkins Thanks Oakland Police Officer Mike For Service At Oakland Coliseum During Raiders Games
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Blue 5 Oakland Mobile Vaccine Pop-Up
- Getting Vaccinated At The Oakland Coliseum Site
- Prosecuting Attorney In Chauvin Trial Reduces Chauvin Defense Pathology Expert Claims To Nothing
- Coinbase Direct Listing Discussion
- Rachael “Rachul” Frieza Crossfit Super Muscular Hot Instagram Female Athlete @rachulfreyafit
- Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO Who Gave Me My First Bitcoin After Meeting At Mars Bar SF, Goes Public
- Mock Draft Live Two Weeks Away From The 2021 NFL Draft
- 1974 Oakland Raiders Season
- Oakland Athletics Post-Game From Phoenix By Richard Haick
- Oakland Public Library: Hora De Cuentos: 5 En La Cama
- Oakland Athletics at Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix by Richard Haick
- US Calls For Pause On Johnson & Johnson Vaccine | TODAY
- Paul Flores, Rubin Flores: Kristin Smart Case Suspects Arrested, Sheriffs To Announce Updates