OAKLAND, CA – Pam Harris, Oakland City Council District 4 candidate, celebrates a slew of new endorsements from East Bay environmental and social justice champions, including California State Senator Nancy Skinner’s sole endorsement, and the #1 endorsement from the Bayard Rustin LGBT Coalition and from Black Women Organized for Political Action.
Pam Harris also has the endorsements of a number of other elected officials representing Oakland, including State Assemblymember Rob Bonta, Mayor Libby Schaaf (#2), Councilmember Annie Campbell-Washington (who currently holds the seat but isn’t running for re-election), Councilmember Dan Kalb, Alameda County Board of Education Trustee Amber Childress, Peralta Community College Trustee Linda Handey, BART Board of Directors President Rebecca Saltzman, Alameda County Planning Commission Commissioner Andy Kelley, and BART Board of Directors Trustee Rob Raburn, who’s also on the board of the Dimond Improvement District.
In addition to the above noted organizations, Pam Harris is also proud to have received the top or only endorsement of local organizations such as the Sierra Club, Transport Oakland, Oakland Police Officers Association, and Evolve California. Since voters can vote for up to 3 candidates in District 4, other local organizations have endorsed Pam as their second or third rank endorsement. These include Planned Parenthood (#2), East Bay Young Democrats (#2), John George Democratic Club (#2), Block by Block Organizing Network (#3), Oakland Rising Action (#3), and Oakland Chamber of Commerce (#3).
Many Oakland leaders have endorsed her, including Mills College President Emerita Janet L. Holmgren, City of Oakland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Former Chair Jonathan Bair, A Great Good Place for Books owner Kathleen Caldwell, Cafe Santana Roasting Company owners Isela and Richard Santana, Blu Moon Lounge owner Glen Li, and SoleSpace owner Jeff Perlstein.
State and county Democratic party leaders have joined in with ringing endorsements of Pam, like California Democratic Party Vice Chair Daraka Larimore-Hall, California Democratic Party Regional Director Rocky Fernandez, Alameda County Democratic Party Corresponding Secretary Kathy Neal, and Stonewall Democratic Club President Nick Resnick and past President Brendalynn Goodall.
Finally, many Berkeley, Alameda, and Emeryville City Councilmembers — along with Emeryville’s Mayor John Bauters — have also endorsed Pam, recognizing that regional partnerships and coordination are essential for many issues affecting Oakland.
See more about Pam at https://www.pamharris4oakland.com.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Introducing Eric Pangilinan As New Zennie62 Vlogger
- Eric Pangilinanvlogger Zennie62
- Errol Barnett, Once A CNN Reporter In 2008, Now CBS Weekend Anchor In 2021
- Visit to Oakland Zoo
- Upcoming Events at Allen Temple Baptist Church Oakland for the week of 6/13/21
- Home For Sale 6416 Heather Ridge Way Oakland, CA 94611
- Home For Sale 532 30th St 10 Oakland, CA 94609
- Match Highlights: Oakland Roots SC vs. Orange County SC
- 2021 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD Sale Price Lease Bay Area Oakland Alameda Hayward Fremont San Leandro CA 4
- Is That Too Short, Famed Oakland Rapper, Doing The Hustle At District Bar In Old Oakland?
- Falcon And The Winter Soldier Is Better Than Loki Because Its Rooted In American Culture
- Downsizing Oakland Howard Terminal Ballpark Without Knowing About It Is Brainless
- Philippines Independence Day Saturday June 12th 2021: Eric Pangilinan Philippines Reaction
- French President Macron Says America Is Back During G7 Summit At Carbis Bay
- Oakland A’s Kaval, City Council’s Gallo, Alameda County’s Miley Muddle Howard Terminal Ballpark On KGO-TV
- 🔴OMG Vegas LIVE… You Won’t Believe it. Vegas is NORMAL AGAIN!!🚨
- 12-Year-Old Shot Confronting Catalytic Converter Thieves Outside Oakland Home
- Howard Terminal Ballpark: A Gift To Oakland And Its People – By Kevin M. Corbett
- Another Djokovic Vs Nadal Classic At 2021 French Open Nearly Marred By Curfew, But Loop-Hole Found
- Fayetteville Georgia Weather: Thunderstorm High Winds At 3:22 PM EST Friday June 11th