OAKLAND, CA – Pam Harris, Oakland City Council District 4 candidate, celebrates a slew of new endorsements from East Bay environmental and social justice champions, including California State Senator Nancy Skinner’s sole endorsement, and the #1 endorsement from the Bayard Rustin LGBT Coalition and from Black Women Organized for Political Action.
Pam Harris also has the endorsements of a number of other elected officials representing Oakland, including State Assemblymember Rob Bonta, Mayor Libby Schaaf (#2), Councilmember Annie Campbell-Washington (who currently holds the seat but isn’t running for re-election), Councilmember Dan Kalb, Alameda County Board of Education Trustee Amber Childress, Peralta Community College Trustee Linda Handey, BART Board of Directors President Rebecca Saltzman, Alameda County Planning Commission Commissioner Andy Kelley, and BART Board of Directors Trustee Rob Raburn, who’s also on the board of the Dimond Improvement District.
In addition to the above noted organizations, Pam Harris is also proud to have received the top or only endorsement of local organizations such as the Sierra Club, Transport Oakland, Oakland Police Officers Association, and Evolve California. Since voters can vote for up to 3 candidates in District 4, other local organizations have endorsed Pam as their second or third rank endorsement. These include Planned Parenthood (#2), East Bay Young Democrats (#2), John George Democratic Club (#2), Block by Block Organizing Network (#3), Oakland Rising Action (#3), and Oakland Chamber of Commerce (#3).
Many Oakland leaders have endorsed her, including Mills College President Emerita Janet L. Holmgren, City of Oakland Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Committee Former Chair Jonathan Bair, A Great Good Place for Books owner Kathleen Caldwell, Cafe Santana Roasting Company owners Isela and Richard Santana, Blu Moon Lounge owner Glen Li, and SoleSpace owner Jeff Perlstein.
State and county Democratic party leaders have joined in with ringing endorsements of Pam, like California Democratic Party Vice Chair Daraka Larimore-Hall, California Democratic Party Regional Director Rocky Fernandez, Alameda County Democratic Party Corresponding Secretary Kathy Neal, and Stonewall Democratic Club President Nick Resnick and past President Brendalynn Goodall.
Finally, many Berkeley, Alameda, and Emeryville City Councilmembers — along with Emeryville’s Mayor John Bauters — have also endorsed Pam, recognizing that regional partnerships and coordination are essential for many issues affecting Oakland.
See more about Pam at https://www.pamharris4oakland.com.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In RelocationTalks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz
- May 11, 2021
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021