OSIJEK, Croatia / TOKYO, Japan – Orqa, a European hardware technology company, will unveil at CES 2019 Las Vegas the FPV.One, an immersive headset as premium market platform for exciting new Remote Reality applications. (Meet Lyda, Zennie62Media’s Official Music Artist at CES Las Vegas 2019.)
Introducing Orqa FPV.One Remote Reality at CES 2019 Las Vegas
Immersive First-Person View (iFPV) is today’s technology for imaging, transfer, and immersive reproduction of low-latency video, for the purpose of control and/or monitoring of remote equipment, typically remotely operated vehicles (ROVs).
Remote Reality (RR) is a new innovative way of enabling a user’s immersive experience of remote real-world environments in real-time, at sufficiently low latencies to allow friction-free interactive application scenarios.
Srdjan Kovacevic, CEO, Orqa: “The Orqa technology roadmap is a game-changer across the entire existing FPV technology stack, enabling more immersive experiences and more advanced FPV/RR applications the world has never seen before.”
“Orqa will be a top-tier technology brand, targeting the most demanding applications in drone racing and competitive freestyle acro-flying. This second-to-none FPV technology portfolio will propel Orqa to the top of the emerging Remote Reality market.”
FPV will morph into Remote Reality, with applications in:
Civil and commercial drones
Teleoperation applications in autonomous vehicles
Applications in robotics
Remote-controlled industrial equipment
Marine (surface and submersible) ROVs
Telepresence applications in corporate setting
Teleoperation applications in space technology
Further convergence of RR tech with VR/AR will see
Increase in FOV (field-of-view)
Remote stereo vision
Wider use of, and more sophisticated head tracking
Evolution towards 360° video
Convergence of RR and AR for geolocation information overlay and entertainment
Convergence of RR and VR for a more immersive experience, and the experiences blending virtual reality with remote real-world environments
Steering away from the VR centric approach of current hardware designs, Orqa is currently building near-eye display technology around premium MOLED panels by Sony Semiconductor Solutions Group.
The Orqa FPV.One headset can be implemented in a sophisticated setup including a pan-and-tilt gimbaled dual camera controlled by a gyroscopic sensor in the pilot’s goggles, enabling a true stereoscopic view.
The Orqa FPV.One headset will be on display at CES 2019 and for sale online at www.orqafpv.com
Related Posts (YARPP)
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Adam Schefter Told Dan Patrick His Aaron Rogers Story Draft Day Story Was Made Up, Not From The QB
- 415 20th Street Thomas Berkeley Building Should Be Live / Work To Add Housing In Oakland
- Carroll Fife, District 3 Oakland Councilmember, Talks Housing And Homeless Problems With Experts
- Mandela Station At West Oakland BART Shows New City In City
- Self-Service Buffets Return To Las Vegas Strip
- Dogecoin Cools After Week Of Dramatic Growth Ahead Of Elon Musk On SNL
- Oakland Police Department On Unsolved Homicide Of Henry Texada
- Oakland Police Captain Jones With Ceasefire, Captain Holmgren Talk Violent Crime
- Mass Vaccination Site at Oakland Coliseum Closing
- Leigh Steinberg Talks NFL Post 2021 Draft – Will COVID-19 Be The Same Problem As 2020?
- Carroll Fife Oakland District 3 Councilmember On Housing, Homelessness, and Reform
- This Bullying Oakland Mayor Schaaf Has Gone Too Far – Terrorizing Libby As Evil As Police Brutality
- SpaceX’s Starship SN15 Makes First Landing Without Exploding
- John Jones Has A Major Surprise For Oakland California Friends, Politicians
- Oakland Planning Commission Approved Giant 415 20th Skyscraper Ignores Homeless – Thomas Berkeley?
- Oakland Planning Commission Meets Livestream On 415 20th, The Tallest Building In Oakland, If Built
- Oakland And San Francisco Hire California Movers USA For Your Next Relocation
- 415 20th Street Will Be Oakland’s Tallest Building, Draw 3,800 Employees – Planning Commission Says It Has No Impact
- Oakland Lacrosse Club, Oakland Athletic League, OUSD Partner For Girls Lacrosse League
- Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow: The Futurism Of Walt Disney