Online Reputation Management And Publicity Services By Zennie62Media: SF Bay Area, LA, Oakland, Atlanta, USA, World
Atlanta – Today, Online Reputation Management and Online Publicity are growing industries everywhere, from San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland, Los Angeles, Chicago and Atlanta, to London, and the World. The growth of those industries has spawned firms like Zennie62Media.
According to a Harris Interactive nationwide study, “Almost all online US adults use search engines to look up other people: 86 percent used a search engine like Google or Bing or Yahoo to find more information about another person. 75 percent of online U.S. adults have searched their own name, but about half (48 percent) say most of the search results about them aren’t positive, and nearly a third (30 percent) say nothing shows up at all,” the survey reports. That underscores the importance of what’s seen about a business matching what the owners of that firm want others to see – that’s reputation management.
How do you look in a search? Do you like what you see? Are you even visible? Is there a search result you don’t like? Or do you have a great website or social media platforms that no one can find on Google or Yahoo or Bing or any search engine? Zennie62Media can all of change that for you. Want a social media conversation started that goes viral? We can do that, too.
Is your story being told in a sea of news websites with different agendas and political leanings? It’s reported that many journalists now work for public relations organizations or non-profit companies, and writing content that becomes news. Zennie62Media (who’s CEO Zenophon “Zennie” Abraham was at the dawn of the “Age of the Influencer” and was recognized during CES 2014 Las Vegas and Super Bowl 50) can help you by activating our network of video-blog influencers at Zennie62 on YouTube (one of the first generation of YouTube Partner Channels, and the first one in Oakland) in conjunction with our online content development and online platform building work.
We tell your story, and do so in an effective, open fashion.
What is now Zennie62Media stepped into the reputation management space in 2007, with San Francisco-based Bauer’s Transportation being the first client of what was then called SBSON, or Sports Business Simulations Online Marketing Services.
Super Bowl Party And Event Marketing Reputation Management Is Part Of Zennie62Media’s DNA
That rare video is part of a larger version taken at the Bauer’s Pure Rush Super Bowl Party on February 4th 2007. It features The Hooter Girls including Michelle Nunes and Stacey Burns, with Chris Myers of Fox Sports and Gary Bauer of Bauer’s Transportation and the producer of the Bauer’s Pure Rush Party.
Zennie62Media’s Zenophon “Zennie” Abraham (listed on MuckRack) working then as SBS-ON helped San Francisco-based Bauer’s Worldwide Transportation promote their giant Super Bowl Party as part of the festivities surrounding Super Bowl XLI, February 5, 2007.
Bauer’s took over the “Pure Rush” party brand and hosted its’ first party in Miami, the Super Bowl host city. When SBS-ON was hired, the party was virtually invisible on the World Wide Web. Even the initial website could not be found by even the best search engines.
Zennie62Media’s Zennie Abraham was asked to form an online marketing and reputation management program for the planned Bauer’s Pure Rush Party in Miami on on February 4th 2007 and for Super Bowl XIVII. Some of the announced guests were NFL stars and media celebrities: Troy Aikman, Anquan Boldin, Ray Brown, Luis Castillo, Terrell Davis, Will Demps, Donnie Edwards, Rick Fox, Jeff Garcia, Antonio Gates, Tony Gonzalez, Ike Hilliard, Dhani Jones, Lennox Lewis, Kenny Mayne, Willie McGinest, Shawne Merriman, Chris Myers, Ephraim Salaam, Richard Seymour, Brandon Short, Osi Umenyiora, Venus Williams, Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, Plaxico Burress, Troy Smith, Rich Eisen, Jeremy Schaap, Trey Wingo, and Jesse Palmer, to name some of them.
In just four days, what was then SBS-ON and is now Zennie62Media took the Bauer’s Pure Rush Party from unknown to known:
– #1 ranking in it’s title keyword category
– Nine of first ten Google search results in its title keyword category during the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl game.
– Top ranking in 12 different keyword combinations.
– Videos on the party drew over 15,000 viewers in just four days, and 2,000 viewers in one day.
– Mention on AOL, in the Miami Herald, and in the Houston Chronicle
– Articles on the party drew as much as 3,000 page views in one day, and over 10,000 page views over four days.
All of this helped to make The Bauer’s Pure Rush Party one of the best events during the “Super Bowl Season” in Miami. Watch:
We even used the little known platforms of social media, Twitter and Facebook, then – and that was 2007.
And Baeur’s was so happy with our work, we were engaged for other events, like Macy’s Passport and the SF Giants Rich Aurilia Party for the MLB All Star Game. Here’s a tiny sample of our work:
Zennie62Media Can Help With The Following Scenarios:
– Your an event planner seeking to populate search engines and target keywords about your party.
– You’re a sports agent who wants to improve the “buzz” around your client before the upcoming NFL Draft.
– You’re a fund-raiser who’s trying to draw more people to donate online. Perhaps you’re an event planner and you want to make sure your event sells tickets internetand is the most talked about “gotta-be-there” happening in the city.
– You’re a talent agent who wants to improve your actress’ Internet and social media visibility and have people talking about her by the water cooler.
Zennie62Media normally works with businesses located in San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland, and the Atlanta Metropolitan Area, but can and has served clients in various parts of America and the World, from Denver, Colorado and Miami, Florida, to London, England.
Zennie62Media is based on Zennie62Media’s 12 years of experience in building our own visibility on the web with Zennie62.com and with a shoestring budget. We’ve consistently hit keyword targets we established for our needs, literally taken over entire search engine listings, created email campaigns, Twitter and Facebook pages, established and run over 100 online communities and used multiple platforms to achieve our overall marketing and “buzz-building” objectives. We call it “Online Reputation Management.”
Now we can bring affordable Online Reputation Management, Content Marketing, Content Development, Social Media Marketing consulting services to you.
Zennie62Media Online Marketing
Zennie62Media provides a set of integrated Internet Marketing services at a fraction of what other firms ask for. You can select all, or a combination of services.
Zennie62Media uses a combination of SEO, online ad creation, PR techniques, microsites, and leverages the giant SBS website, SBS Blog Network, SBS Video-Blog Network, and in some cases SBS simulation development expertise to achieve results. Zennie62Media also owns a network of blogs and video-blog shows that is used in our process. Where standard PR firms contact bloggers (like us) and hope that they write something about the PR firm’s client, we have own our own well-visited 98 blog network.
Zennie62Media works you, day and night, and until the stated objectives are met. We have many happy clients, and are proud to say their names. Zennie62Media competes against organizations like Hearst Media Services, and Buzz Feed. And Zennie62Media’s proprietary content creation process gets results faster. Visit our website at Zennie62Media.net and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-517-7565.
You may also like
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- BREAKING NEWS: Boris Johnson ‘very worried’ climate conference will not be a success October 25, 2021
- Two experts discuss Democrats’ latest billionaire tax plan, social spending bill October 25, 2021
- Katz: If you can weather the bad headlines, Facebook is still a good mid-to-long term stock October 25, 2021
- Fashion Accessories | Watches, Rings, Bracelets, Earrings for Girls and Boys #shorts #shorts+fashion October 25, 2021
- 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo Throws an Interception Against the Indianapolis Colts October 25, 2021
- Brian Snitker on advancing to World Series: “We did it, Braves country” October 25, 2021
- Biden Pushes Sen. Manchin To Get On Board With Agenda At Delaware Home October 25, 2021
- Medley Global’s Ben Emons on what investors should watch during a big week for earnings October 25, 2021
- Flooding closes I-880 in Fremont October 25, 2021
- One Woman’s Miscarriage Led To A Manslaughter Conviction. New Laws Could Make It More Common. October 25, 2021
- Digicel Chairman Denis O’Brien on the sale of the company’s Pacific assets to Australia’s Telstra October 25, 2021
- Brian Sullivan’s RBI: Where people expect inflation to occur October 25, 2021
- 49ers News Rumors Fire Kyle Shanahan Bench Jimmy Garoppolo For Trey Lance Ugly Loss To Colts October 25, 2021
- London’s Ultra Low Emission Zone just got bigger October 25, 2021
- PayPal rejects Pinterest acquisition reports, not pursuing deal October 25, 2021
- Apple privacy change is a ‘gut punch’ to Facebook, says Wedbush’s Ives October 25, 2021
- Microsoft identifies new Russian hacking activity on tech companies October 25, 2021
- Hugo Lloris: Tottenham haunted by missed chances v. West Ham | Premier League | NBC Sports October 25, 2021
- Atlanta Braves World Series tickets: How to get them October 25, 2021
- Bucks vs. Pacers 10/25/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 25, 2021
- Bulls vs. Raptors 10/25/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 25, 2021
- California Hit By Floods and ‘Historic Rain’ October 25, 2021
- Sudan’s civilian leaders arrested amid military coup reports – BBC News October 25, 2021
- Kings vs. Warriors Highlights 10.24.21 October 25, 2021
- 10/25/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 25, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis: ‘I won’t have to take drugs for life’ October 25, 2021
- Trailblazers vs. Lakers 10/25/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today October 25, 2021
- Military unrest in Sudan as government forces take over October 25, 2021
- Fashion | Four seasons fashion for women | Women’s fashion, Fashion to figure, Fashion FS #1 October 25, 2021
- The Undertaker makes the Ortons appear in a casket: SmackDown, Oct. 7, 2005 October 25, 2021
- FPL GW9 Review & Plans ahead | Rank 2519! | Fantasy Premier League Tips 20/21 October 25, 2021
- LA Earthquake Rattles SoCal October 25, 2021
- Winds Flip Trucks on Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Amid Storm October 25, 2021
- EXCLUSIVE: Two San Francisco Prosecutors Quit, Join Effort to Recall City’s DA October 25, 2021
- 84-year-old woman brings festive holiday cheer all year with her “Santa museum” October 25, 2021
- What to know about the flu shot and COVID-19 vaccines October 25, 2021
- Sky News Breakfast: Can the NHS cope with staff shortages and COVID cases? October 25, 2021
- Bay Area Forecast: Heavy Rain Slowly Moves Out October 25, 2021
- Will Monday Night Football Be The Saints Jameis Winston Show vs Seahawks? October 25, 2021
- Lakers Postgame: Carmelo Anthony (10/24/21) October 25, 2021