Frankfurt, Germany – Oculeus, a leading provider of innovative telecommunications solutions, today announced that the company has won the Cybersecurity Excellence Award in the category for Communications Fraud Protection for the second year in a row.
Oculeus won this award for the company’s recently launched Oculeus®-Protect service for protecting enterprises against PBX hacking and toll fraud.
Oculeus-Protect is a real-time, Cloud-based telecoms fraud protection service. The Oculeus-Protect service directly protects enterprise PBX systems and voice telephony networks from hacking and fraud risks and is completely independent of an enterprise’s telecommunications service provider and its telecoms fraud prevention efforts.
The service provides an intelligent and automated framework to efficiently prevent false charges resulting from unauthorized usage of enterprise telecommunication channels. The technology behind the service is based on anomaly detection and blocks any suspicious traffic that is confirmed to be fraudulent within milliseconds.
“We are excited to win this award for the second year in a row and receive this recognition for our unique approach for providing enterprises with protection against telecoms fraud,” said Arnd Baranowksi, CEO of Oculeus. “Our new service for protecting against telecoms fraud is attracting a lot of interest worldwide from both enterprises and telcos to overcome the many drawbacks of insufficient existing practices.”
Telcos and other communications service providers also can use the Oculeus-Protect service as the base for offering a telecoms fraud protection service to their enterprise customers.
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards is an annual competition honoring companies and individuals that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in cybersecurity.
For more information about the Oculeus-Protect service, please visit www.oculeus-protect.com.
LET ZENNIE62MEDIA TELL YOUR STORY
Let ZENNIE62MEDIA Tell The Story About You The Media Refuses To Produce. Visit our site and hire Zennie62Media.
Oakland News Now Related Posts
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- The Oakland A’s Never “Rooted In Oakland” – Las Vegas Mayor Says Relocation Talk 2 Years Old
- Oakland Athletics In RelocationTalks for 2 Years According To LV Review Journal – by Richard Haick
- City Of Oakland Eviction Moratorium Not Impacted By Federal Ruling
- RaceTrac Fayetteville Ga Gas Pumps Out Of Gas Except Diesel Due To Cyberattack
- 2021 NFL Schedule Revealed On NFL Network’s Schedule Release 21 Show
- NFL Gives Nine Social Justice Programs $2.5 Million
- SF Bay Area Bicycle Is Back With Bike Oakland: Bancroft And International
- Rockets Kill 2 Israelis, Airstrikes Kill 28 In Gaza | MSNBC
- Crocker Highlands Mid-Century, Oakland, CA, 94610
- Violent Israeli-Palestinian Unrest Kills At Least 33 | The 11th Hour
- MLB tells Oakland A’s to start exploring other cities
- Team Coverage: Major League Baseball Greenlights Oakland A’s To Consider Relocating
- Talk’s Las Vegas Athletics For Oakland A’s Relocation But Portland Has 50K Signatures For MLB Ballpark
- Rep Liz Chaney Speech On House Floor On Eve Of Vote To Oust Her From House GOP Leadership
- Las Vegas Raiders New Number Changers For 2021 Season. By Joseph Armendariz
- May 11, 2021
- Livestream: Blame To Go Around In Oakland A’s Relocation Threat? Start With Oakland Athletics
- MLB Ask Oakland Athletics To Threaten Relocation – Oakland City Council’s Progressive Wing Steps In
- Live: Dr. Fauci Testifies At Senate Hearing On Covid-19 Response | NBC News
- Watching Amanda Gorman Keynote At Professional Business Woman California Conference 2021