ONN – Oakland Virtual Inauguration Ball For Vice President-Elect Kamala D. Harris, Called Oakland Salutes – vlog by Zennie62 YouTube
Oakland Virtual Inauguration Ball For Vice President-Elect Kamala D. Harris, Called Oakland SalutesThe Oakland Symphony is proud to present Oakland Salutes, The City’s Commemorative Virtual Inauguration Ball celebrating its very own Madame Vice President-elect Kamala D. Harris. Oakland Salutes is free and will premiere on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 3:00pm PST/6:00pm EST from OaklandSymphony.org. The show will then be made available On Demand. Born in Oakland, Kamala D. Harris will be sworn in as the 49th Vice President of the United States on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The pandemic is keeping all of us from gathering in Washington, DC and in other places, so the Oakland Symphony has produced a Virtual Inauguration Ball in order to celebrate this historic transition of power.
Curated by Oakland Symphony Conductor and Music Director Michael Morgan and hosted by Oakland Port Commissioner Michael Colbruno, Oakland Salutes is a free virtual event and features a collection of performances and words from members of the Oakland Arts Community. The show includes a message Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf along with performances and contributions from the Oakland Symphony, Oakland Symphony Chorus, Oakland Symphony Youth Orchestra, Jazz Mafia, Tammy L. Hall, Tiffany Austin, Oaktown Jazz Workshop, Oakland Ballet Company’s Ashley Thopiah, Oakland Asian Cultural Center Artists Van-Anh Vo, Chitresh Das Institute and Leela Dance Collective, Shawnette Sulker, Emil Miland, Jerome Lenk, Oakland Interfaith Gospel Chorus, Oakland Youth Poet Laureate Greer Nakadegawa-Lee, Piedmont East Bay Children’s Chorus, Oakland Museum of California, The Great Wall Youth Orchestra, Bandaloop, Oakland Art Murmur, Oakland Youth Chorus, East Bay Family Defenders, Bananas, and League of Women Voters.
“We are all so proud to have an Oakland, California native as the 49th Vice President,” says Oakland Symphony Conductor and Music Director Michael Morgan. “The Oakland Symphony has brought together so many members of the Oakland arts community to celebrate this landmark occasion and we are so excited for people around this country and around the world to learn more about her hometown and its citizens.
For almost 100 years, the Oakland Symphony has presented classical and symphonic music in the Bay Area. Michael Morgan, since 1991, has served as the Symphony’s Music Director and Conductor and has personified the organization’s commitment to serving its diverse population through the unique convergence of artistic excellence, community service, and education programs. The Symphony’s aim is to make classical music accessible to all members of our community by presenting unique programs and attracting a wide-ranging, culturally diverse audience.
For more information on Oakland Salutes, please visit OaklandSymphony.org.
Post based on press release from Oakland Symphony to Zennie62Media.
Note from Zennie62Media’s Zennie62 YouTube and Oakland News Now Today Blog SF Bay Area: this video-blog post demonstrates the full and live operation of the latest updated version of an experimental Zennie62Media , Inc. mobile media video-blogging system network that was launched June 2018. This is a major part of Zennie62Media , Inc.’s new and innovative approach to the production of news media. What we call “The Third Wave of Media”. The uploaded video is from a vlogger with the Zennie62 on YouTube Partner Channel, then uploaded to and formatted automatically at the Oakland News Now site and Zennie62-created and owned social media pages. The overall objective is smartphone-enabled, real-time, on the scene reporting of news, interviews, observations, and happenings anywhere in the World and within seconds and not hours. Now, news is reported with a smartphone: no heavy and expensive cameras or even a laptop are necessary. The secondary objective is faster, and very inexpensive media content news production and distribution. We have found there is a disconnect between post length and time to product and revenue generated. With this, the problem is far less, though by no means solved. Zennie62Media is constantly working to improve the system network coding and seeks interested content and media technology partners.
Oakland News Now Recent Posts
- Oakland City Auditor Homelessness Report Blasts Encampments Without Solution To Problem
- Zennie Abraham Zennie62Media Presentation On Social Media For Your International Trade Business
- City Auditor, Courtney Ruby: Oakland Homeless Encampments Cost City Of Oakland $12.6 Million
- YouTube’s Creator Responsibility Initiative
- Jonathan Pentland Soldier In Jail After Assault On Black Young Man In South Carolina Is Lesson
- Jessica Dwyer Talks With Zennie Abraham About Her Tony Todd Candyman Interview
- Rotary Club of Oakland Civic Wednesday Meeting April 14, 2021
- Jadeveon Clowney Signs One Year Deal with Browns | CBS Sports HQ
- Brandon Dawkins Thanks Oakland Police Officer Mike For Service At Oakland Coliseum During Raiders Games
- AmeriCorps NCCC Team Blue 5 Oakland Mobile Vaccine Pop-Up
- Getting Vaccinated At The Oakland Coliseum Site
- Prosecuting Attorney In Chauvin Trial Reduces Chauvin Defense Pathology Expert Claims To Nothing
- Coinbase Direct Listing Discussion
- Rachael “Rachul” Frieza Crossfit Super Muscular Hot Instagram Female Athlete @rachulfreyafit
- Brian Armstrong Coinbase CEO Who Gave Me My First Bitcoin After Meeting At Mars Bar SF, Goes Public
- Mock Draft Live Two Weeks Away From The 2021 NFL Draft
- 1974 Oakland Raiders Season
- Oakland Athletics Post-Game From Phoenix By Richard Haick
- Oakland Public Library: Hora De Cuentos: 5 En La Cama
- Oakland Athletics at Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field in Phoenix by Richard Haick